Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Does This Even Make Sense? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Even Make Sense? (4596 Views)

See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. / Hell Fire Teaching does not make sense- A look at Rev King Burning Sinners! / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
honourhim:
I can see that you atheists are being confronted by the truth of the bible in your inner man daily, hence the rampant opening of threads here and there in an effort to fight the fear of this bitter truth.
Unfortunately, your efforts can't change anything. It will only satisfy your sentiments. grin
Please and please!I asked for a question as a confused sister with bible qoutes to back the answer up
But out of all the christians on Nl
Nobody could give a satisfying answer.
And u can still tell me being confronted by the thruth?which truth
If u know u don't av an answer to my question
Don't comment hear again and evade this thread like the evaders u are #SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
there is a reason why everyone wants to go to america. they all want to go to heaven. its spiritual grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
there are three heavens
1-the skies where the LORD is located
2-there is heaven inside those who have genuinely found the LORD. hence the saying ' the kingdom of God comes without observation because it is inside you '. a reconnection to God means your are spiritually in heaven
3-the country ruling the earth which is currently USA is heaven
After death nko?which heaven is that??
Back it with bible qoutes please.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

After death nko?which heaven is that??
Back it with bible qoutes please.
after death there is no heaven or hell. your spirit just returns to the spirit realm with GOD to rest and wait till it is redeployed to the earth again. earth is the judgement ground where you come to serve your heaven or hell. this is where you come to pay for your sins of past life

ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. << under the sun is earth. this is the judgement ground where you come serve your punishment or get your reward in heaven or hell

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. <<< asking why he was born blind, was it his punishment from past life. so when you see people born blind or deformed. they are in their own hell on earth as punishment for sins of former life
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Please and please!I asked for a question as a confused sister with bible qoutes to back the answer up

Ok let me believe you are sincere in your qUestion and that you are not trying to make mockery.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Infomizer(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
[color=#990000][/color]
Thank you.
So we finally conclude that even if there is heaven it doesnot sound apealing enough for us
To spend our life running after it.

I've always even wondered where it was. The ISS, Voyagers 1 and 2, and Cassini-Huygens shuttles haven't reported seeing it but it has always been referred to as 'up there'. Oh, they didn't expect man to conquer the skies!

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by malvisguy212: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

And if we are favoured than angel,and there is no earth again,that means no body to rule,no heirachy.so wat is the essence?
The bible said we will be worshippin god!dos that not means;praises and bowing down for eternity?
Heaven doesn't sound apealing again
God rule,bible say heaven is my throne earth is my footstool.bible make it clear that we will be like him when we meet in heaven,be like him dos not mean we will be exactly like him.
If heaven doesn't sound apealing to you,then it your choice.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
malvisguy212:
God rule,bible say heaven is my throne earth is my footstool.bible make it clear that we will be like him when we meet in heaven,be like him dos not mean we will be exactly like him.
If heaven doesn't sound apealing to you,then it your choice.
Ofcos its my choice wink
Well well but no bible qoutes again angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
honourhim:

Ok let me believe you are sincere in your qUestion and that you are not trying to make mockery.
Yes!!!believe am sincere
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
john 9 vs 2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. <<< asking why he was born blind, was it his punishment from past life. so when you see people born blind or deformed. they are in their own hell on earth as punishment for sins of former life
But aint we suppose to have a knowledge of what we have done in the past so can't do any wrong again and feel remorse for our action?

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

But aint we suppose to have a knowledge of what we have done in the past so can't do any wrong again and feel remorse for our action?
does not work like that. your spirit is like a hard drive that records and stores all your crimes. but you are not allowed to access that part of the hard drive in your new life. all you know is that you are having so much bad luck in this new lifetime and many evil things are happening to you and you dont know why lmao
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Weah96: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
I prefer freaks myself. Gimme 6 freaks and keep the 72 children. Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
does not work like that. your spirit is like a hard drive that records and stores all your crimes. but you are not allowed to access that part of the hard drive in your new life. all you know is that you are having so much bad luck in this new lifetime and many evil things are happening to you and you dont know why lmao
Tanks sukkot!but I still need bible qoutes to back the spirit talk thanks

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Tanks sukkot!but I still need bible qoutes to back the spirit talk thanks
i have provided a couple of verses. i have said alot so which of what i said do you want verses for. be specific so it would be easier for me to know what to pull out
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by malvisguy212: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Ofcos its my choice wink
Well well but no bible qoutes again angry
thank you for your time.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Weah96: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

LOL.

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
there are three heavens. heaven as a physical destination is currently america. you have to learn how to read your bible

The same America that will be destroyed on the 22nd or another one?

2 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by bejeria101(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
22nd is pastor oluwabiyis 50th b,day wll be eating and rejoicing,where dis man crawl frm even borat is smarter than him hehehe
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
LordReed:

The same America that will be destroyed on the 22nd or another one?
Heaven is not permanent. before usa was heaven it was the british empire and before then was roman and before the roman empire was heaven it was the greek and before then it was medopersian and before then babylonian. heaven on earth moves from empire to empire until the permanent heaven is established which would be the kingdom of GOD on earth wink

daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

daniel 2 vs 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by LordReed(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
sukkot:
Heaven is not permanent. before usa was heaven it was the british empire and before then was roman and before the roman empire was heaven it was the greek and before then it was medopersian and before then babylonian. heaven on earth moves from empire to empire until the permanent heaven is established which would be the kingdom of GOD on earth wink

daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

daniel 2 vs 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Ah so heaven is like the Zion of the Matrix movies, destroyed and rebuilt 5 times. What a poor heaven.

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
Come to think of it.
Let's say atheist are wrong and there is truly heaven?
Does singing for enternity sounds apealing to anybody?
With the great minds we have among us on earth.
How can we expect them to just sing forever?

Because the nature we are wearing now is not structured to find singing for eternity appealing thats why you dont find it appealing.
In heaven we shall put on a nature that will find everything in heaven appealing and never boring.

Philippians 3;20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

My sister we cant compare the beauties and comfort of heaven with this terrible world.

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Peterken05:
i wouldnt goto heaven even if i was bleeping invited. Praising a tyrant for eternity isnt paradise, it's stalinism with wings. If 'salvation' means perpetual servitude to a god in need of 24/7 worship, please, spare me the judgement day and send me straight to hell.

It's like a supernatural North Korea and god is Kim Jung Un on cosmic steroids. If you "love" Kim Jung Un, you could live well in Pyongyang, but if you dare say anything against "Dear Leader", you will end up in a concentration camp.

Holy Stalinism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urcutecrush(f): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2014
honourhim:

Because the nature we are wearing now is not structured to find singing for eternity appealing thats why you dont find it appealing.
In heaven we shall put on a nature that will find everything in heaven appealing and never boring.

Philippians 3;20-21
20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

My sister we cant compare the beauties and comfort of heaven with this terrible world.
Friends and family that messed up along the way in their short, short lives on Earth and forgot to ask for forgiveness (or at some point denied the existence of the holy Spirit, which, according to the bible is the only unforgivable sin). So, they will burn in the flames of hell and be tormented by demons day after day who want nothing more than to torture, rape, and defile them in every way imaginable… and there is nothing you can do about it. In Luke 16, the bible says those in heaven can’t even dip their finger in water to ease the torment of those crying out in pain to those in heaven. How much fun would that be? You can hear them screaming for all eternity, but there is nothing you can do, but you don’t care because you drown out their screams by constantly chanting, “I got mine and you got yours. Na nana boo boo, stick your head in doo-doo!” that doesn’t sound like eternal bliss. That sounds horrible… and makes those in heaven seem like real assholes

3 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by urheme: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2014
sukkot:
after death there is no heaven or hell. your spirit just returns to the spirit realm with GOD to rest and wait till it is redeployed to the earth again. earth is the judgement ground where you come to serve your heaven or hell. this is where you come to pay for your sins of past life

ecclesiastes 12 vs 7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

ecclesiastes 3 vs 16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. << under the sun is earth. this is the judgement ground where you come serve your punishment or get your reward in heaven or hell

hmmmm.

I kindof believe this guy to an extent
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Ranchhoddas: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2014
sukkot:
why you think everyone is trying to go there ? everyone wants to go to heaven cheesy
who the hell told you that everyone is trying to go there?You remind me of one crazy guy on this section--obadiah777
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Ranchhoddas: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2014
sukkot:

dayumm you are obadiah!!

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2014
urcutecrush:

Friends and family that messed up along the way in their short, short lives on Earth and forgot to ask for forgiveness (or at some point denied the existence of the holy Spirit, which, according to the bible is the only unforgivable sin).

My dear everyone is offered the chance to ask for forgiveness so the issue of forgetting to ask for forgiveness does not arise. The urge to ask comes but we usually want to keep postponing it.

As for the sin against the holy spirit, it is God who knows when someone has sinned in that regard because I ve seen atheists who spoke terrible things yet repented after some years and God forgave them. For me I think that anybody who is still alive has a chance to repent. Anybody who sins against the Holy Ghost will die instantly just like in the case of Ananaias and Saphirra.

urcutecrush:

So, they will burn in the flames of hell and be tormented by demons day after day who want nothing more than to torture, rape, and defile them in every way imaginable…

Even the devil and his demons will suffer the pain of the lake of fire at the end of the day so the issue of toture and rape won't be there. Rev 20:10.

urcutecrush:

… and there is nothing you can do about it. In Luke 16, the bible says those in heaven can’t even dip their finger in water to ease the torment of those crying out in pain to those in heaven.

Just like we can't save someone who is dying from death when the person's time is up that's how it is. The people in hell fire are praying and wishing that their loved ones alive should repent so as not to join them there. Luke 16: 27,28.

Obviously they know that being angry and rejecting God in life will not save us from coming there rather submitting ourselves to God is what will save us hence the prayer of the rich man. God help us. Amen.

urcutecrush:

. How much fun would that be? You can hear them screaming for all eternity, but there is nothing you can do,

We can't hear them. The case of the rich man and Lazarus happened as it did for a purpose- Christ using it to preach to us. In Rev 14:10 says they lll be tormented in the presence of the holy angels. Not us. We are not angels.

urcutecrush:

, but you don’t care because you drown out their screams by constantly chanting, “I got mine and you got yours. Na nana boo boo, stick your head in doo-doo!”

Now this got me laughing so much. You are very funny. But like I said, we shall be transformed to a glorious nature.
Again remember hell is not going to be like one room with a few persons in it whereby one looks into it and sees people. Its still going to be as large as the earth for it to be able to contain those multitude(my opinion).

But the truth is that we won't even know what's happening in the lake of fire. We are not even happy that people are going to hell that's why we preach passionately that people should repent.

urcutecrush:

. That sounds horrible… and makes those in heaven seem like real assholes

Sweetie I understand how you feel but these are things we can't do anything about just like we couldn't stop ourselves from being born and we can't stop ourselves from dying. That's why the one we are given the power to do while on earth(I.e. Changing our eternal destiny by accepting Jesus into our lives) we should just do it.

For me there's nothing hard in making heaven. All we need is to rely on God's grace. Honestly its very simple just that some preachers make it look as if its such a difficult thing. It is not.
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
dayumm you are obadiah!!
indeed sire i am reincarnated from the valley of dry bones tongue

1 Like

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
who the hell told you that everyone is trying to go there? You remind me of one crazy guy on this section--obadiah777
take a trip to every american embassy all over the world. in fact just take a trip to the frontpage of nairaland cheesy

i will take the frontpage trip for you. check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1981685/funny-experience-us-embassy-lagos
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2014
urheme:

hmmmm.

I kindof believe this guy to an extent
its the truth. its biblical. wink
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Ranchhoddas: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2014
sukkot:
take a trip to every american embassy all over the world. in fact just take a trip to the frontpage of nairaland cheesy

i will take the frontpage trip for you. check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1981685/funny-experience-us-embassy-lagos
rubbish.this is a third world country.is 'everyone' in britain,germany,denmark,etc rushing to go to america?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Christian God The HOLY SPIRIT Is An " IT" / JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD / JESUS DICIPLES FELLOWSHIP : Who Are They And What Do They Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.