Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Does This Even Make Sense? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does This Even Make Sense? (4600 Views)

See 15 Believes Of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES Do They Really Make Sense. / Hell Fire Teaching does not make sense- A look at Rev King Burning Sinners! / Honestly, Does D Bible Make Sense 2 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
rubbish.this is a third world country.is 'everyone' in britain,germany,denmark,etc rushing to go to america?
britain germany and denmark is part of america. they are the same people. its called the roman empire rebirth. thats why everyone is trying to go to these caucasian countries. they are on top. thats heaven. they control the world and have most of the worlds resources at their disposal

isaiah 2 vs 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. <<< definition of heaven. the highest most prosperous nation controlling the earth that everyone is trying to aspire to
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by LordReed(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2014
sukkot:
britain germany and denmark is part of america. they are the same people. its called the roman empire rebirth. thats why everyone is trying to go to these caucasian countries. they are on top. thats heaven. they control the world and have most of the worlds resources at their disposal

isaiah 2 vs 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. <<< definition of heaven. the highest most prosperous nation controlling the earth that everyone is trying to aspire to

As usual more rubbish. Is it not the same you who said the elite are leaving America to go to Europe? Now Europe is America. Guy your brain go soon kolo with all this rubbish wey you dey carry for head.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2014
72 virigins in hell is the lowest thing i've ever heard.

Someone pls tell me, have you heard of heaven and hell outside the context of religion and holy books?
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by honourhim: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2014
urheme:

hmmmm.

I kindof believe this guy to an extent

You believe the gospel according to weeds? grin
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2014
sukkot:

i give up!
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
i give up!
it is what it is bruh. you cant fight the truth ruth grin
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by sukkot: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2014
honourhim:

You believe the gospel according to weeds? grin
this aint got nothing to do with no weed. heck, i dont smoke weed. cheesy
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
Martian:

It's like a supernatural North Korea and god is Kim Jung Un on cosmic steroids. If you "love" Kim Jung Un, you could live well in Pyongyang, but if you dare say anything against "Dear Leader", you will end up in a concentration camp.

Holy Stalinism.

lol.

Religion Logic:

A man molested and rape children, committed so many crimes, including robbery, stealing of public funds, killings of innocent lives and when he was about to die he gave his life to our darling Jesus and he was saved and of course going to heaven

WHILE

A scientist/activisit/lawyer/humanitarian, helps in solving problems in their respective ways, create new methods to cure diseases, innovates new technologies, fight for peoples right, helps in alleviating poverty but in the end will goto hell for not believing in (our psychotic) God.

How will a sensible person believe in this crap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by CANTICLES: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2014
@ urcutecrush .... You are a truth-seeker and i also knew there are many insane things about religion nowadays , I Love your questions But the truth is that Bible doesnt say evrybody will go to heaven ..... Those going to heaven are few , Jesus call them "little flock" luk 12:32 .... Infact , they are numbered! How many are those chosen from earth to be ressurected to heaven ? Bible answers " and I saw and look! The Lamb standing upon the Mount Zion and with him a hundred and fourty - four thousand having his name and the name of the Father written on their fore-heads ..... who have been bought from the earth" Rev 14:1,3 ..... WHAT IS THEIR MISSION IN HEAVEN?? Bible answers " made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule has kings over the earth" Rev 5:9,10 !!! Notice they will rule over the earth , therefore earth is not empty , people are there " the righteous shall possess the earth, and shall live foreva on it" psalm 37:29, matthew 5:5 so also Rev 21:3,4 !!
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
sammieguze:

If heaven truly exists, it must be one hell of a boring place.

ironic
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by mickey45: 1:20am On Mar 18, 2015
urcutecrush:

And if we are favoured than angel,and there is no earth again,that means no body to rule,no heirachy.so wat is the essence?
The bible said we will be worshippin god!dos that not means;praises and bowing down for eternity?
Heaven doesn't sound apealing again
He knew such lines of thougth will come sometime, that's why David calls such acts Folly.
2 those who might B getting swaved by your line Of thought, "its Like the case of a born agained Witch, you wont b there when this fellow makes up with this God and starts renouncing all that she's saying now" So Watch Out Pls!
In Pastor Oyedepo's Voice "those who do not believe in God Or Miracles End Up Needing Him n It the Most"
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by soopamom: 4:19am On Mar 18, 2015
Thugnificent:
I thi nk the Muslim version of paradise sounds more appealing with the 72 virgins and all
unless of course youre the virgin...
Re: Does This Even Make Sense? by bingbagbo(m): 5:23am On Mar 18, 2015
urcutecrush:

Maybe am wrong.
But pls tell me what we will be doing in heaven
With bible quotes pls
I don't have a bible

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Basic Truths And Facts That Catholics Must Know / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / Please I Need Some Help In Some Religion/psychology Research (lolz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.