Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,456 members, 7,830,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

APC... CHANGE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / APC... CHANGE (682 Views)

Hey Guys Please Help Advise Me! Guys Am Having Crush For My Mom's Friend / My Girlfriend Had 11 Ex Boyfriend Please Advise Me / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC... CHANGE by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: APC... CHANGE by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2014
New year new chick bro....

All things have become new

1 Like

Re: APC... CHANGE by ronald4lif(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2014
From what you narrated it's evident she has moved on since her class and status it's now higher than yours, maybe she is seeing someone of same class as she is. You can still send her new year greetings or call her as you got nothing to lose, if she comes back fine.

Are you career driven? A goal getter? I ask because it could also be that she couldn't picture a future with you if you are not showing much determination to achieve some certain feet in life. Try to do your best to get her tell you what you did wrong or why she's putting up the drama. If she has move on, you move on too. Girls plenty everywhere
Re: APC... CHANGE by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
ronald4lif:
From what you narrated it's evident she has moved on since her class and status it's now higher than yours, maybe she is seeing someone of same class as she is. You can still send her new year greetings or call her as you got nothing to lose, if she comes back fine.

Are you career driven? A goal getter? I ask because it could also be that she couldn't picture a future with you if you are not showing much determination to achieve some certain feet in life. Try to do your best to get her tell you what you did wrong or why she's putting up the drama. If she has move on, you move on too. Girls plenty everywhere
Thanks bro
Re: APC... CHANGE by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2014
iceberylin:
New year new chick bro....

All things have become new
Hmmm.New New New
Re: APC... CHANGE by charleff512(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Make a sustainable plan to be a better person in all ramifications come 2015.
Your own woman will love and stay with you for what you are and not for what you have.
But you need to be up and doing.
No woman will love a liability.
Re: APC... CHANGE by wenson(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
OTIKE move on gun
Re: APC... CHANGE by Ab025(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
@poster......the way u narrated ur story, u guys were not dating but just close friends. if i am right, then whats the big deal if she chooses to move on....or don't u know ladies before??

(1) (Reply)

Propose To Her In Public / Have You Ever Cheated? / Trouble With Love... A Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.