Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. (2813 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Constructive Criticism / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Stressed.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 27, 2014
so wat happened?
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:23am On Aug 27, 2014
Go on...... undecided
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by curiouses: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1: I'm a regular so I had to create a new IDd to do this; my mind is 50% made up but who knows, may still be swayed..

I met my husband 16 years ago at age 19(he was 25)while I was in my first year of Uni, ASUU did their thing and we came home to spend some time, I met him in the neighbourhood and he was a fresh graduate about to start working..
I lost my almost virginity(he asked me 2 weeks into our relationship and he was estatic when I confirmed it to him) to him about 3-4months into the relationship and it lasted about a few minutes which he explained to me was due to his consideration of my innocence and subsequent encounters he explained was the real deal and I should not believe the stories of "supermen" I read in my novels and hear about from friends and associates. I didn't think twice about his explanation cos I was still a bit naïve, we were exclusive till my 4th year when I "accidentaly" became close to one of faculty male friends.

So?
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by RoyalRoy(m): 1:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Ladystewie: so wat happened?

LaRoyalHighness: Go on...... undecided

curiouses:
So?

You all love super story don't you? Lol

Waiting for part two.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 1:36am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 1:39am On Aug 27, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Waiting for part two.

True life is stranger than fiction. smiley
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1: To cut a long story short, it was the best 6months of my "Experience".. I could have kept it going cos I felt zero guilt but I knew it wasn't the best way to start marital life so I let my other guy go(he was very sad about it but couldn't help it)
The sex with my man never improved and I still went ahead to marry him cos I had given my word and he is a solid and dependable sweet soul... I didn't hold the sexual trickery against him cos I was street smart enough to realise that he had to do what he had to do..
The crux of the matter is that the few minutes has gradually over the years declined to 20-30 seconds 2-3x a month.. And it never happens more than once at a time.... He has sought all the help available and nothing WORKS..

I'm seriously considering HELPING MYSELF

P.S--My old flame is still very interested!!

Buy a vibrator that runs on diesel if you have to. There's no justification to step out on your husband. You knew he was a 2 sec man before you married him.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2014
lwkmd
diesel ke?
soulglo:

Buy a vibrator that runs on diesel if you have to. There's no justification to step out on your husband. You knew he was a 2 sec man before you married him.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by JEITO: 1:48am On Aug 27, 2014
Marriage isn't all about sex. There are other things to do together to put a spark into your relationship.

Btw, you should be thinking of helping him and not yourself. Everyone cannot have the same sexual urges or strength. So think of ways to help boost him or make sacrifices for the sake of your marriage.

But going to the other guy: that's a 'no' 'no' o..

#marriage is sacred and honourable and should be respected.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by curiouses: 1:49am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1: To cut a long story short, it was the best 6months of my "Experience".. I could have kept it going cos I felt zero guilt but I knew it wasn't the best way to start marital life so I let my other guy go(he was very sad about it but couldn't help it)
The sex with my man never improved and I still went ahead to marry him cos I had given my word and he is a solid and dependable sweet soul... I didn't hold the sexual trickery against him cos I was street smart enough to realise that he had to do what he had to do..
The crux of the matter is that the few minutes has gradually over the years declined to 20-30 seconds 2-3x a month.. And it never happens more than once at a time.... He has sought all the help available and nothing WORKS..
I'm seriously considering HELPING MYSELF
P.S--My old flame(married 2years ago) is still very interested!!

You actually don't need anyone to tell you that you are Onisina. You can sought yourself by other means without involving your ex. Has you man tried out Tramadol? If, Yes, then get yourself a vibrator and stop looking for trouble. Explain to your man why you need a Love Machine. I believe he'd understand. In case you really need a living soul to scratch your natural wound for you, stop looking the side of your married ex, Start following me and you shall in mean time testify to the power of young blood.
RoyalRoy:

Waiting for part two.

See wetin this woman de find o. Something I fit give free of charge.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by curiouses: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

Buy a vibratorr that runs on diesel if you have to. There's no justification to step out on your husband. You knew he was a 2 sec man before you married him.

What's with words changing Nah...I wrote Vibratorr and Dilldo....Whatever happened to freedom of expression. tongue
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:

What's with words changing Nah...I wrote Vibratorr and Dilldo....Whatever happened to freedom of expression. tongue

Tell me about it. Some of the words being auto corrected do not make sense to me

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 2:08am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:

You actually don't need anyone to tell you that you are Onisina. You can sought yourself by other means without involving your ex. Has you man tried out Tramadol? If, Yes, then get yourself a vibrator and stop looking for trouble. Explain to your man why you need a Love Machine. I believe he'd understand. In case you really need a living soul to scratch your natural wound for you, stop looking the side of your married ex, Start following me and you shall in mean time testify to the power of young blood.

See wetin this woman de find o. Something I fit give free of charge.

She should include her husband in it. It's not something she should lock herself up in the bathroom to do. Couples with normal sex lives even use intimacy gadgets with each other. They could incorporate the toys for pre-intimacy and the two seconds could just be for the sake of penetration. Most women do not even climax with just penetration. pre-intimacy is the most important part. Not trying to be unsympathetic to the OP's plight but alls not lost because her husband ejaculates too quickly
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by curiouses: 2:12am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

She should include her husband in it. It's not something she should lock herself up in the bathroom to do. Couples with normal sex lives even use intimacy gadgets with each other. They could incorporate the toys for pre-intimacy and the two seconds could just be for the sake of penetration. Most women do not even climax with just penetration. pre-intimacy is the most important part. Not trying to be unsympathetic to the OP's plight but alls not lost because her husband ejaculates too quickly

Yes, I didn't say she shouldn't involve her man. I was only trying to give her another option of coming to me for assistance should she needs living soul to scratch her.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2014
---
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by filiks(m): 2:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Sad story.

First, I'd like to say sorry for your situation. Forget about the people say 'sex is not everything in marriage'. They are probably not married, the married ones say it will soon realize their spouse have diverse opinions about the matter.

But then there are ways to help him. He should talk to a doctor and get some help. I think you can give him a lil bit of massage(without getting down to the act), I heard it could help one get used to dealing with the overwhelming excitements that lead to early ..., also do a lot of fore play.

But I'd also suggest you do not go back to your ex. Cos at some point he'd want to stop, and focus on his young marriage, what will become of you then?
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by curiouses: 2:33am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1: Seems I left out some things.
1.You won't catch my husband with any toys.
2.He can't do long pre-intimacy otherwise all will be lost en route.
3.He used de-sensitisers for a short period but he says it kills all sensations for him.
4.He says HE enjoys what we have and I should be more understanding.
5.I suggested hand job(research)to take the initial edge off but he says GOD FORBID.
6.He bribes me with stuffs.

Forget it! what you need is neither your Man nor a toy, and definitely not your ex. You need an active living soul far away from where your husband is. I suggest you start following me.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 2:36am On Aug 27, 2014
3.He used de-sensitisers for a short period but he says it kills all sensations for him.
5.I suggested hand job(research)to take the initial edge off but he says GOD FORBID.

Your husband is simply being selfish. Are you guys in Nigeria? If not I will suggest sex therapy with a licensed therapist. I understand now why you feel there's no hope. Your husband does not want to help himself. Start refusing his bribes. That might scare him because right now he thinks you're okay. Refuse whatever bribes he gives and express clearly to him that you are sexuall.y frustrated
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by curiouses: 2:40am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

Your husband is simply being selfish. Are you guys in Nigeria? If not I will suggest sex therapy with a licensed therapist. I understand now why you feel there's no hope. Your husband does not want to help himself. Start refusing his bribes. That might scare him because right now he thinks you're okay. Refuse whatever bribes he gives and express clearly to him that you are sexuall.y frustrated
You are not getting the OP's points. Her man won't just be the man she wanted.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by filiks(m): 2:45am On Aug 27, 2014

He doesn't have to totally accept the use of toys. But through conversations (which is very necessary now) let him know you need it.
Fore play can help him, make him understand that too. And if he shoots in the process, it will make the actual round last longer.
He too should be understanding about the situation. You too should enjoy what you have!

I don't mean to judge but if he says 'God-forbid' to hand jobs, then I'm sure he'll also object to oral...erm...does he want to bore you to death?

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 2:49am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:

Not really. The husband is not trying at all. He will not let her give him a hand job, he does or cannot do pre-intimacy, he will not use toys, it is safe to say he would rather rinse his mouth with avid than go down on her and to add insult upon injury he tells her he is satisfied with the way things are. I'm sorry but he is not serious. I see your point though. You're basically saying that this is just an excuse to sleep with her ex. There's probably some truth to that but having a husband not interested in satisfying his wife sexuall.y would be a a tough life. Sex is a basic need. It's not fair to purposely deny her

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 2:54am On Aug 27, 2014
curiouses:
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by filiks(m): 3:08am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1:

You are both right and wrong. Wrong cos he is a good husband, right cos the intimacy is blah... I honestly thought it didn't really matter and I could get by.

@filiks,
Oral You want him to go into cardiac arrest? He is an African man. wink

@soulglo,
We are in Nigeria, & I can't refuse his bribes cos they aint bribes in the real sense, its just that he goes above and beyond for the kids and I .. He treats me with respect & his mama claims I am her son's boss.

It's ok if he can't stand oral too but its definitely not an African thing not to do it! African men love MouthAction!

1 Like

Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by texanomaly(f): 3:08am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

So on point in this sitch.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by texanomaly(f): 3:11am On Aug 27, 2014

Is he circumcised?
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 3:21am On Aug 27, 2014
filiks:

It's ok if he can't stand oral too but its definitely not an African thing not to do it! African men love MouthAction!
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by filiks(m): 3:26am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1:

Don't get it twisted, he looooovvess to be on the receiving end(despite our church's teaching that its from the pit of hell),I used to give him till about 2-3years ago, the rationale behind me stopping is that if I aint getting, you will no longer receive!

Oh I get it.

I left one thing out; Touching himself

If he's doing a lot of it, he won't last in the real act.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by joella1: 3:34am On Aug 27, 2014
filiks:

Oh I get it.

I left one thing out; Touching himself

If he's doing a lot of it, he won't last in the real act.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by texanomaly(f): 3:39am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1:

Don't get it twisted, he looooovvess to be on the receiving end(despite our church's teaching that its from the pit of hell),I used to give him till about 2-3years ago, the rationale behind me stopping is that if I aint getting, you will no longer receive! He didn't make any comment or ask me why I stopped.

@texas,
Is there an uncircumcised man in naija?

I don't know. I've never been there and I haven't asked them all. grin
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by soulglo: 5:13am On Aug 27, 2014
joella1:

He will rather die, he is a conservative/spirikoko person..I suggested that to him like I got varied research that if he works on "himself" about an hour or so before the main event he could maybe go the distanced. He was embarassed and begged me not to bring it up again cos he feels like a failure and at a loss on what to do.
I can't stand to see him hurt.. He isn't a selfish person,he just has control issues.

This is so sad. I really don't know what to say but please do not cheat on him. He has to change though.
Re: Dilemma--constructive Criticism Only. by freecocoa(f): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Cheating on your husband is a big no no, don't even bother with that.

You knew this dude's problem from the get go so you have to find a way to live with it while trying to help him improve.

Till tomorrow, I'm still a supporter of 'don't marry him/her if something about them bothers you that much', it will save you a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome If You Didn't Use This (pix) / Childfree In Nigeria? / I Don’t Know Why My Dad Doesn’t Like Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.