Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All (20316 Views)

When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Evidence That Amaechi Is Sponsoring APC (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Oshosam(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Not funny
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by pendicle: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
I hope that we will get a response from APC before I put this on the front page. If not, then they can post their response on a new thread.

You're waiting for the APC because you and other sycophantic azzlickers represents PDP.

Better educative and informed topics are left to wallow and stay hidden in politics section while this kind of idiotic and stupid post are taken to the frontpage because you foolishly think they promote your benefactors in the PDP.

Guess the money they paid you in 2011 has finished and you're crying out to them that your doing what they ask you to do.

Cc gbawe, berem, barcanista, patrickmuf, desola, ibnsultan, guyfawkes, keneking, ba7man,cleverly,donphilopus,pendy79, ngeneukwenu

7 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
Me, I am not interested in how old or how young PDP or APC leaders are...or what religion they come from.

All I want is our parties to have a plan for getting Nigeria off its oil dependency in the next five to ten years....and developing a strong industrial sector based on our local raw materials.....so that we can have jobs galore for our young women and men and an end to young women and men running into Boko Haram,illegal oilbunkering, 419, scooping oil from tanker, religious and tribal bigotry....and so on.

It is because we are oil dependent....that we have had all the problems we have been having since independence.....

And me...I am not seeing anything other than the usual platitudes....we will give you XYZA....

Nigeria must get off oil.

Oil is a curse.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by pheesayor(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Where has the younger ones gotten us to? Have they proven to be more credible? The only thing I have with APC is their youth leader, but then PDP's former youth leader was older...
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
opiaoku:

we are waiting on what they have to say about this
Seun what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Will you move this thread to FP?
https://www.nairaland.com/1981147/introducing-youngest-officials-pdp-government

For your integrity sake

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by thebloodykiller: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
pheesayor:
Where has the younger ones gotten us to? Have they proven to be more credible? The only thing I have with APC is their youth leader, but then PDP's former youth leader was older...

yeah sharap there you bastard mugu

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
pendicle:

You're waiting for the APC because you and other sycophantic azzlickers represents PDP.

Better educative and informed topics are left to wallow and stay hidden in politics section while this kind of idiotic and stupid post are taken to the frontpage because you foolishly think they promote your benefactors in the PDP.

Guess the money they paid you in 2011 has finished and you're crying out to them that your doing what they ask you to do.

Cc gbawe, berem, barcanista, patrickmuf, desola, ibnsultan, guyfawkes, keneking, ba7man,cleverly,donphilopus,pendy79, ngeneukwenu

Seun can do wat ever he likes on NL.
In no diz tym.
Seun will have a rival,who will take away his customers and when that happens. He should know that he destroyed his hard work with his own hands
I wish u all the best. Oga seun
But No attempt or attempted attempted to keep us in the dark will ever work.
We shall cont to tell the truth about these barbaric administration

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by oyeludef(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
thebloodykiller:

nabsprada wowo too much
beauty is in d eyes of d beholder but for brain d girl get brain gan!.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
All I can see is 31 yrs old.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by donphilopus: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:

We are happy to ridicule any party. Our loyalty is not to PDP or APC but to the truth and to Nairalanders. Both parties could use a little ridicule.

We can't tell you what to do cus you own the website. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that you're sympathetic to GEJ/PDP. If not, you wouldn't have asked APC to respond to the thread before you move it to the homepage. Continue pledging your absolute loyalty to PDP, after all, you've openly declared that you'd cast your vote for GEJ!

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by kolaaderin: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
Children of this days. My take on this is, come to think of it that all this old people u claimed distroyed our nation were youths like u and I years ago and failed us. Today's youth are clamouring for power just to do same damages for the unborn generation as portray in this present administration.
Mark it today that sometime in the nearest future this our generation would be accused of the same issue and guess why We have also failed them.
The best practise should be to gather wisdom and experience over time of age working with the elders not trying to be in power when u are not mature for it and when its ur turn u will surely perform
Wisdom to rule a complex country like Nigeria right comes with experience and age and what is expected of the youth is to give modern advise while the elders applies with experience. Any other way round ends up in mess.
Now children some things are better left for our elders, wait for ur turn don't be In hurry to fail not that u don't have fantastic ideas but u have no wisdom to apply it without causing more damages to what u are trying to get better.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Isiterere(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
I hope that we will get a response from APC before I put this on the front page. If not, then they can post their response on a new thread.
If a youth (SEUN OSEWA) can say this ^^.

Then the future of Nigeria is bleak ....
Age does not have anything to do with this.
ALL IZZ WELL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:

Seun can do wat ever he likes on NL.
In no diz tym.
Seun will have a rival,who will take away his customers and when that happens. He should know that he destroyed his hard work with his own hands
I wish u all the best. Oga seun
But No attempt or attempted attempted to keep us in the dark will ever work.
We shall cont to tell the truth about these barbaric administration
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by chamboy(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
James Ibori - 49 -
Lucky Igbenedion -50
dimeji bankole - 42
farouk lawan - 50
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha - 55
stella oduah - 51
Mr. John Yakubu Yusufu - ....
Salisu Buhari - ......

age when dey were caught for corruption activities.. pls help fill in d gap n continue d list

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
redcliff:

what work have you done actually?
Helped the govt reduce un-employment and still doing so...
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2014
jayonpoint:

Will u deny they didn't give us d 36 states, d local governments, d constitution, d road networks upon which d younger ons hv declared so abysmal. Tell us one strong institution d young hv improve upon? D last tym I checked, Jonathan is young president n an epitome of freshness ryt? Wat has done to better d lots of us? For wat I knw, he has decayed d very system he met. Today, under Jonathan nigerians are very devided along religious n ethnic line coz dats to him its a political pawn game. Killing d same pple he hv responsibility to protect coz of tenure elongation. N some idiot will start spewing nonsense dat he's a gudman nonsense.
Agriculture, Transport, Education, Aviation, Economy etc should i go on?
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
alakid:

My God. Where did you get this? Please provide evidence or be ready for a lawsuit on defamation of character, I hope you have enough money to settle us.
if you did GS in school then you should know how to research, its easier now with google, brother try it.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Age doesn't affect good performance though. PDP is a useless party for bragging about age. SMH but I still have my eyes on the 31 yrs if he's not dumb as his masters.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
toyecoach:

You look at age the vital one you throw it away-thats character.
Please who got much money among the two,who has integrity and who order the IGP to commit crime against another arm of government-impunty
so you think this old ones have had their characters rinsed or improved?? A thief will always be a thief, the difference is that you get smarter with age grin grin grin
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Bigcake: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
smallJagaban:
THIS DEPICTS THAT THE ELDERLY ONE HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER THAN THE YOUNG ONES

#WHAT THE ELDERS CAN SEE WHILE SITTING THE YOUNG ONES CAN'T SEE WHILE STANDING
Na only toto the elders fit see while sitting down, apart from that nothing else mbok.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by philips70(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:

We are happy to ridicule any party. Our loyalty is not to PDP or APC but to the truth and to Nairalanders. Both parties could use a little ridicule.

I see, you are happy to ridicule any party even with falsehoods like the frontpage thread that says Nigeria currently exports $10b worth of cocoa yearly? What is true about that obvious contraption? I thank God you used "our" because we all know where your personal loyalty lies.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Seun(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
philips70:

I see, you are happy to ridicule any party even with falsehoods like the frontpage thread that says Nigeria currently exports $10b worth of cocoa yearly? What is true about that obvious contraption?
If it is false, we will correct it. We aren't perfect, but our objectives are just. What is the true figure on how much cocoa Nigeria is exporting?
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun should know that , we know very well that he is biased. Rickety topics that seem to glorify the rotten and gruesome present day administration, seems so seductive to him these days. I once knew Nairaland as a tool for change, but these days, the validity of seun's morality seem to be in great doubt.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
dlox147:
if you did GS in school then you should know how to research, its easier now with google, brother try it.
You can't expect me to be digging the internet up because of an allegation you brought up. You bring where you found it. We're not talking about research here.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Forgery: Judge Orders IG To Appear In Court / Kachikwu Reacts To Recent Attacks On Forcados Pipeline By Militants / Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.