Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All (20317 Views)

When Chibok Parents Realised That They Have Been Scammed By The APC (picture) / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Evidence That Amaechi Is Sponsoring APC (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
If it is false, we will correct it. We aren't perfect, but our objectives are just. What is the true figure on how much cocoa Nigeria is exporting?

Very good question Seun. I hope he pulls the answer to that one.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
rasojie:
Seun should know that , we know very well that he is biased. Rickety topics that seem to glorify the rotten and gruesome present day administration, seems so seductive to him these days. I once knew Nairaland as a tool for change, but these days, the validity of seun's morality seem to be in great doubt.
so for moving this to front page seun is now partisan? guys stop blaming every but yourself's for the failure of whatever party you belong to..thanks
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by philips70(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Interestingly, all the youths caught that really messed up their position of governance were always of the PDP ably aided by the criminal old men in their midst, as exposed by their own controlled EFCC. This is to show the PDP is not tired of raping this country. If I may ask which age bracket is involved in yahoo yahoo and all the fraud happening in the banking industry? Is it rocket science to know that the greatest fraudsters we have today are bank executives and these are made up of the younger generation? The problems we are having today have nothing to do with age and even need experienced men of character to resolve. It's really complicated. PDP should just tell Nigerians what they intend to do differently or continue to do to put us back on track and leave these divisive stories of age, religion and ethnicity. It's becoming stale and shows too much unseriousness on their part.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by philips70(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
If it is false, we will correct it. We aren't perfect, but our objectives are just. What is the true figure on how much cocoa Nigeria is exporting?

Please read the OP very well, you will find out in the later part this amount is the total global figure and not just for Nigeria alone. I made a comment on that thread concerning it. Threads might look interesting but mods should read them very well before moving them to frontpage. Apart from driving traffic we are suppose to be educating people including foreigners on this forum. It is turning to something else

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
and it makes front Page?
damn! You killed the thread barcanista. I didn't bother reading other comments. You killed it!

cool
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by pheesayor(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
who is this one?
thebloodykiller:

yeah sharap there you bastard mugu
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
berem:
damn! You killed the thread barcanista. I didn't bother reading other comments. You killed it!

cool

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by pring: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
arewafederation:
Can someone remind us the age of IBB when he put Nigeria in the mess we are in today?

What has a "young" Jonathan done apart from moving the country backward?
That GEJ is now a nightmare.
Backwardness like never before.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by smallJagaban: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bigcake:
Na only toto the elders fit see while sitting down, apart from that nothing else mbok.

NA YOU SABI
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by philips70(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
mekula:

Very good question Seun. I hope he pulls the answer to that one.

Nigeria to earn $1.3 billion from cocoa exports this year
October 28, 2014 | Filed under: main story | Author: Editor
ivoarian-cocoaThe federal government expects to earn $1.3 billion from cocoa exports this year, an increase of 45 percent on two years ago, after a steady rise in output that could help shift Africa’s top economy away from its reliance on oil.

Agriculture minister, Akinwumi Adesina, who spoke on the sidelines of a cocoa summit in Nigeria’s capital Abuja late on Monday, said the world’s fourth biggest cocoa producer was set produce 370,000 tonnes this year from its 14 major producing areas, up from the 250,000 tonnes that earned it $900 million in 2012.

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/10/nigeria-to-earn-1-3-billion-from-cocoa-exports-this-year/#.VFjVF_TF_R0

Reuters

Nothing survives on falsehood. Only a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
philips70:

Please read the OP very well, you will find out in the later part this amount is the total global figure and not just for Nigeria alone. I made a comment on that thread concerning it. Threads might look interesting but mods should read them very well before moving them to frontpage. Apart from driving traffic we are suppose to be educating people including foreigners on this forum. It is turning to something else
We've dropped it from the home page. We apologize for this mixup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Seun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
philips70:

Nigeria to earn $1.3 billion from cocoa exports this year
October 28, 2014 | Filed under: main story | Author: Editor
ivoarian-cocoaThe federal government expects to earn $1.3 billion from cocoa exports this year, an increase of 45 percent on two years ago, after a steady rise in output that could help shift Africa’s top economy away from its reliance on oil.

Agriculture minister, Akinwumi Adesina, who spoke on the sidelines of a cocoa summit in Nigeria’s capital Abuja late on Monday, said the world’s fourth biggest cocoa producer was set produce 370,000 tonnes this year from its 14 major producing areas, up from the 250,000 tonnes that earned it $900 million in 2012.

http://businessdayonline.com/2014/10/nigeria-to-earn-1-3-billion-from-cocoa-exports-this-year/#.VFjVF_TF_R0

Reuters

Nothing survives on falsehood. Only a matter of time.
topic dropped from home page.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by philips70(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Seun:
topic dropped from home page.

Thank you very much Seun. I am neither APC nor PDP, I just want this country governed by less crooks so we can get back on track. We need change, we have been deceived for too long.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Sepp360(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Like op said ''Picture Says It All'' Gej is lookin dumb as usual.
"And Buhari is lookin wicked and deceitful as usual"... tonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by taiwo66: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Greater percentage of millennium youths have huge character and integrity deficit. They pride themselves in yahooyahoo, 419, drug trafficking, armed rubbery, exam malpractices , cheating of all sorts. So, when you talk about productivity, don't talk age, former American president Ronald Regan was 71yrs old when he came to power, and he spent 2terms. If Nigerian youths are handed over the management of this country in their present state of mind, this country would be sold for peanuts to foreigners. You youths are only interested in quick money making, and not ready to earn money. We presrntly need the old ones with experience, the young can support and learn because the old would not be there forever.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Jesusloveyou: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
erunz:
AND DONALD DUKE AIN'T HE A YOUTH TOO. YOU DON'T JUDGE MANY WITH THE ATTITUDE OF ONE.
i always want a better rep from south-south,why pdp not nominate donald duke and pat utomi,instead of dis corrupt gej.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by chamboy(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
rasojie:
Seun should know that , we know very well that he is biased. Rickety topics that seem to glorify the rotten and gruesome present day administration, seems so seductive to him these days. I once knew Nairaland as a tool for change, but these days, the validity of seun's morality seem to be in great doubt.
as in am highly disappointed sef, because of d Atmosphere of change I felt in nairaland that made me to b an active member but nw it's all lost. I just pray it doesn't get to d level where all Mods would b TANiods
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by chamboy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
taiwo66:
Greater percentage of millennium youths have huge character and integrity deficit. They pride themselves in yahooyahoo, 419, drug trafficking, armed rubbery, exam malpractices , cheating of all sorts. So, when you talk about productivity, don't talk age, former American president Ronald Regan was 71yrs old when he came to power, and he spent 2terms. If Nigerian youths are handed over the management of this country in their present state of mind, this country would be sold for peanuts to foreigners. You youths are only interested in quick money making, and not ready to earn money. We presrntly need the old ones with experience, the young can support and learn because the old would not be there forever.
This d Truth many ppl don't want to face
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Etruth: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
dlox147:
your darling Buhari Should explain the N2.8 billion NNPC money that got stolen under his watch as Petroleum Minister and head of NNPC in 1978? Let’s bear in mind that the value of that money in hard currency at the time was more than $3 billion.it is also on record that the Shehu Shagari government, which shortly took over thereafter from the military, set up a Senate probe which traced the money to a London Midland Bank account belonging to Buhari from where the money again got missing..Buhari is no saint
I would love to investigate the allegation against GMB, you stated above. Unfortunately,it is not within my jusridiction to do so now. Why not channel your accusations to the appropriate quarters i.e the ruling party and govt for a thorough investigation. I'd love for him to be brought to book, if he is guilty. Till then, you have no case !

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP, your brain is as small as a 'clitoris'... Barcanista's thread dealt a technical knockout to this shit! Wake up and smell the coffee..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by anonimi: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Keneking:
The older ones have more maturity than these younger ones

How old was Buhari when he was

- Governor in 1975 (39 years ago)
- Minister (Commissioner) in 1976
- Military DICTATOR in 1983

Are you saying he was NOT mature then and wants to come back and make the change of all the mess he caused at that time
Would give such a person a chance?

It is noteworthy that General Muhammadu Buhar was governor of the North Eastern state, capital Maiduguri- the birthplace of Boko Haram terrorists for whom he has fervently asked for amnesty and who "trusted" him to be their negotiator in Saudi Arabia a few years ago shocked
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by highmood(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
blizard44:
It aint by age...

If you've got nothing to offer, nothing at all will you give.
when its time for selection, age will never matter, but after selection and trying to woo votes, the youth will be remembered as the future leaders. Age matters, an old man has nothing to loose if he fails to do anything, and most information he would be dishing out would be a second class one, he would hardly go to see for himself. There are young leaders such as Peter Obi, Godswill Akpabio, fashola, etc who are very active compared to those old men. What some old men ought to do is to sit aside and give good advices else the youths leadership may come in thier old age.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
highmood:
when its time for selection, age will never matter, but after selection and trying to woo votes, the youth will be remembered as the future leaders. Age matters, an old man has nothing to loose if he fails to do anything, and most information he would be dishing out would be a second class one, he would hardly go to see for himself. There are young leaders such as Peter Obi, Godswill Akpabio, fashola, etc who are very active compared to those old men. What some old men ought to do is to sit aside and give good advices else the youths leadership may come in thier old age.
You talk like you're not in Nigeria.

What youth has in any way proved his/herself able and capable of piloting the ship set for sail to the much-desired clime of change ?
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
dlox147:
Hello Ladys and Gentlemen;

what is your take on this?

who do you think will be more productive?

which age bracket put us in this mess in the first place?

Stop being ignorant and focus on stemming corruption and bringing development to your Nation.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by highmood(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
blizard44:
You talk like you're not in Nigeria.

What youth has in any way proved his/herself able and capable of piloting the ship set for sail to the much-desired clime of change ?
and what adult have proven otherwise? Was it the like of Abacha, Abdudalam, Obasanjo? Shagari, Murtala, ziks, awolowos etc were young when they entered to politics, and they performed creditably well. Apart from Goodluck who is kinda young, no younger one have taken power for long. What I am saying in essence is that, those old men can not be kicked out completely from the politics of the state, but they could be a great adviser and criticize when necessary rather than being at the helm.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by highmood(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
taiwo66:
oga, if I may ask, who made these youth to be yahooyahoo, prostitute drug peddlers etc. Was it not the so called old leaders? They failed in thier responsibilities and the youth were compelled to make thier life worthwhile. Mind me, I don't support such. If the old will not remain forever, then they should retire back home and prepare for their exit rather than further destroying for the youths who haven't tasted any sweet side of life. Its not a crime if the elders becomes good advisers rather administrators. Most political parties who field old men for governorship will certainly loose. We are tired of seeing old but well fed men still struggling to contest with young, determined and modern men. No na, its unfair. And who say that the youths would sell the country for a peanut, if I may ask, even if you may not be close to the government, would you allow your age mate to sell your country for a peanut with raising your voice and stand for a fight? Do you remember, that it was an act of two youths who one among them believe he cannot be sidelined among other things gave rise to the civil war? Today that we are crying of Boko haram, do you know thier are some youths in that troubled zone fighting against those senseless boko haram youths because they believe they can't watch thier mate intimidate them and kill thier kinsmen, therefore subscribing to defending thier hometown and the vulnerable with their last blood?

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by momahnany(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
pdp ages are football ages
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by samento: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
dlox147:
your darling Buhari Should explain the N2.8 billion NNPC money that got stolen under his watch as Petroleum Minister and head of NNPC in 1978? Let’s bear in mind that the value of that money in hard currency at the time was more than $3 billion.it is also on record that the Shehu Shagari government, which shortly took over thereafter from the military, set up a Senate probe which traced the money to a London Midland Bank account belonging to Buhari from where the money again got missing..Buhari is no saint
You talk rubbish. How old. Were you then.
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by thebloodykiller: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
pheesayor:
who is this one?
its otu nne i
Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Stop being ignorant and focus on stemming corruption and bringing development to your Nation.
are you really sure you know what the word 'ignorant' means?

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by dlox147(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
samento:
You talk rubbish. How old. Were you then.
from your post i'm very sure i'm older than you but if you are older, you are a sure waste to the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC: Picture Says It All by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Onmason:
Too many idiots in Nigeria. An slowpoke @ one would be an slowpoke @ old age. A wise one @ one will remain wise till old age. Let's look @ d potentials rather than sentiments. In my opinion, this Administration is the worst in the history of the WORLD. So much confusion, absence of direction, lies, name it. I feel ashamed! Let's give d other side a chance and see!!
There are better and worthy Parties we can experiment. Such Action Alliance
#teamDanielAkinlami2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Should Not Be Addressed As Leader Of The APC - Dogara / Police Arrest Eze Ekene Obinali Over Anti-Uzodinma Publication (Photo) / Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.