Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! (3546 Views)

Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by blackfase(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
People, can you fathom this? Distributing water for campaign. What will our eyes not see in todays Nigeria. I just keep wondering what this politicians eat, drink & smoke that makes them mad! & continue to treat citizens like dirt & stragglers in a concentration camp. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by gen2briz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
All na transformation.... Including rice wey dey Ogun state.

But Sha I don decide
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by blackfase(m): 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmmm.......but this one takes the biscuit in ignominy. So so wrong sad

gen2briz:
All na transformation.... Including rice wey dey Ogun state.

But Sha I don decide
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by espn(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
See how stupid dey think we are. God v mercy.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
you guys think you can win elections by diverting state allocation for media war and mudsliging.

this is politics of infrastructure. if the bukola family did not impoverish this state, will any body bring this kind of thing to them? but many youths believe anybody in APC is worthy of their votes.

on election day, 4k has been earmarked for any voter who shows his ballot paper to the monitors around after voting for the winning team, its all part of lobbying and lobbying is a major part of politicking . the same rogues that ran out of PDP because of the change goodluck brought is now telling me about change, i pray o

here is how it will work on that day.

our party reps will stand not very far from the polling points, once you get to the ballot box, before you drop your ballot paper into it after thumb printing, flash it for our rep to see who you voted for and your 4k is released immediately its confirmed you did as required, so that you can tell those who have not voted of how to get blessed for been reasonable.

no law has been broken by so doing and no body will be intimidated or coerced .

take this as a first hand information, many have been given out by me in the past
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Chigold101(m): 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
aguiyi i saw this thing usaid first hand last two years in Anambra state... They call it flash me the light...
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Chigold101(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
aguiyi i saw this thing usaid first hand last two years in Anambra state... They call it flash me the light
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by A7(m): 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by mutiply: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
aguiyi:
you guys think you can win elections by diverting state allocation for media war and mudsliging.

this is politics of infrastructure. if the bukola family did not impoverish this state, will any body bring this kind of thing to them? but many youths believe anybody in APC is worthy of their votes.

on election day, 4k has been earmarked for any voter who shows his ballot paper to the monitors around after voting for the winning team, its all part of lobbying and lobbying is a major part of politicking . the same rogues that ran out of PDP because of the change goodluck brought is now telling me about change, i pray o

here is how it will work on that day.

our party reps will stand not very far from the polling points, once you get to the ballot box, before you drop your ballot paper into it after thumb printing, flash it for our rep to see who you voted for and your 4k is released immediately its confirmed you did as required, so that you can tell those who have not voted of how to get blessed for been reasonable.

no law has been broken by so doing and no body will be intimidated or coerced .

take this as a first hand information, many have been given out by me in the past
PDP Governors are working against Gej, party reps will be made millionaires cause they won't release the money. Your post is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by ellechrystal(f): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
blackfase:
People, can you fathom this? Distributing water for campaign. What will our eyes not see in todays Nigeria. I just keep wondering what this politicians eat, drink & smoke that makes them mad! & continue to treat citizens like dirt & stragglers in a concentration camp. Na wa o!
U ve no prove Apc has lost d election?
Seems ur full of proves. undecided
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Gbawe: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
The stupid poster even declares audaciously "free water supply" . As if water should be a luxury in the first place. This is how the PDP has impoverished Nigerians and turned them into a people who have to beg for everything. The PDP will distribute "free sunshine" and "free oxygen" if it is possible to do so.
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
This is a slap on Nigerians. How I wish the water is rejected the way our refugees in Niger Republic rejected relief materials from the FG with the images of Jonathan and Sambo.

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

U ve no prove Apc has lost d election?
Seems ur full of proves. undecided
Na wa oo! How you dey naa?
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by rman: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Unfortunately, the masses do not understand this is demeaning. smh

1 Like

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by tit(f): 6:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
if the apc governors had provided potable water to people, pdp would not have to do this.
vote wisely,
vote out apc.
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Stomach infrastructure has been ongoing since 1999. However, it is a shame that rather than to do their jobs and provide basic amenities, the PDP and their friends in other parties has continued to uphold the tenet of stomach infrastructure by deliberately impoverished the populace in order to win their votes through the mobilisation of their stomachs. Many respect to the General Muhammadu Buhari who has never believed in such concept right from his days in ANPP, CPC and now APC. Vote the General, he will deliver. Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by ellechrystal(f): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Na wa oo! How you dey naa?
Am fine dear
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
tit:
if the apc governors had provided potable water to people, pdp would not have to do this.
vote wisely,
vote out apc.
Tit, why are you exonerating the PDP? Who has been in power since 1999? What justifies a President that has been in power for 5years to still continue with the stomach infrastructure concept to campaign? Play politics with the fear of God.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
ellechrystal:

Am fine dear
Good! Can we talk? Wanna ask some questions but not here undecided
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Good! Can we talk? Wanna ask some questions but not here undecided
Ashawo
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Pataki: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sometimes I just try to avoid anything Nigerian news. That picture just makes me sad and sick to my stomach for my country. A nation blessed with all the best of nature, yet our leaders have turned their citizens into beggars.

Shame.
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
lwkmd politicians too funny grin grin
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Ashawo
lol, see me see wahala. Did I mention Buhari in that post barcanista? Abeg abeg, park well jor!
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
lol, see me see wahala. Did I mention Buhari in that post barcanista? Abeg abeg, park well jor!
Na we-we... No de do like say we no know how far
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by otil1: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Can ppl go for the free water if they have water?

It's an indictment of the sitting administration, QED
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Tit, why are you exonerating the PDP? Who has been in power since 1999? What justifies a President that has been in power for 5years to still continue with the stomach infrastructure concept to campaign? Play politics with the fear of God.
How long has APC been in power in Kwara? Is that not enough to provide water for kwarans? The people who governed Kwara since 1999 are now in APC as progressives and you are singing their praises.

1 Like

Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Na we-we... No de do like say we no know how far
Oga I no understand again o.

You see you don scare this girl away. Go bring her here.
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
How long has APC been in power in Kwara? Is that not enough to provide water for kwarans? The people who governed Kwara since 1999 are now in APC as progressives and you are singing their praises.
I have never praised Saraki and Ahmed in Kwara state sir. My message is very clear, the FG has no justification whatsoever. This is why we want Buhari to lead the Change
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
Oga I no understand again o.

You see you don scare this girl away. Go bring her here.
ellechrystal de follow you na. Just send her PM. Una two na Jonathanian..
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
I have never praised Saraki and Ahmed in Kwara state sir. My message is very clear, the FG has no justification whatsoever. This is why we want Buhari to lead the Change
But he is in the fold of APC? Is he not a progressive?
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by agabaI23(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
ellechrystal de follow you na. Just send her PM. Una two na Jonathanian..
You go check my followers? I know she dey follow me abeg face front tongue
Re: Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! by dharyour93(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol. This is cool though but I trust that the people will be wise enough not to vote for people who care about them onle when election is upcoming

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Solve Naija's Power Problem In 4 Years. / Fire Outbreaks: Nasarawa Fire Service Gives Out Emergency Numbers / Remembering Okokon Ndem And Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.