Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government (55789 Views)

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr / I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Another Proof This PDP Government Has Lost It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
loopman:
Seun don hammer, political season is here with us. grin grin

see the viewing center, even during working hour. cheesy . Barcanista, Seun owes you for driving the highest traffic to NL nowadays.
Seun please take note

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
cbrass:

You keep deviating from the question. What I asked is not rocket science and shouldn't be difficult for you to answer

Google is your friend...

How corrupt is APC ?

You will get About 714,000 results (0.62 seconds)

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by buggaboo: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Segeggs:
If carbon-14 dating is carried out on these dudes, one will realize they are nothing less than 92yrs.

LOL!!

Living proof of the existence of vampires.
Generations come and go but these guys remain in power, chilling, running and ruining things.

APC is the same though, if not worse.

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by justhelp(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

All those mentioned by you are younger that the youngest grandpa in your coven now? cheesy so what is the fuss ?
MENTION THIER NAMES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin U DON FAIL
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by dustydee: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
Why is the title on the front page "APC Team Posts Pics Of "Youngest Officials" In PDP Government "? I hope they title Pro PDP threads as such.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
PassingShot:

You dey real dey try. It's obvious that 100's of them can not match you.

So they have 80+ olds as ministers and governors and they run their dirty mouth all over as if age is the yardstick of performance.

In my opinion, if contributors to Nigeria's problems are grouped by age, many will fall under the "youth" category.

Or what about DSP Alam, Thief Ibori, Facrook Lawan, Stealer Oduah, Andy Ubah, Alao Akala et all? Are they old or young?
Young Dimeji Bankole looted House of Reps
Old Tony Anenih could not justify the billions received as Works Minister.
The problem is not Age at all, the problem is that PDP by default produce mediocres

5 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
buggaboo:

LOL!!

Living proof of the existence of vampires.
Generations come and go but these guys remain in power, chilling, running and ruining things.

APC is the same though, if not worse.
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by jbaby265(f): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Descartes:
Is it not good we outsource the entire political system in this dubious entity called 'Nigeria'

Our Red Chamber wil be made up of expired individuals from both parties(APC and PDP) angry

individuals with no vision n mission for d country

am just imagining how dis country will look like without politics

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by cbrass(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:

Google is your friend...

Type: How corrupt is APC ?

You will get About 714,000 results (0.62 seconds)

Hmm, have known u for some few months on NL please don't make me have a second thought about you. So if there was no google you wouldn't know how drive your views home? Are you this lazy? You must having paying too much visit to the beer parlour . Pls stop it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Idrismusty97(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:
In Nigeria....political discourse has degenerated to the level of ageisim.

As I have said before....age or party mean nothing to me. All I want is a plan to get Nigeria off oil from any one of the parties.

Especially as the oil price is getting closer to the danger $70 mark.

But Nigerians prefer to discuss how the cake is sliced....rather than how the ingredients for said cake are sourced for.

Oil is a curse.
Madnigerian?
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
cbrass:

Hmm, have known u for some few months on NL please don't make me have a second thought about you. So if there was no google you wouldn't know how drive your views home? Are you this lazy? You must having paying too much visit to the beer parlour . Pls stop it and thank me later

grin cheesy I trust in your ability to do more to know about whom to follow.

Evil PDP well-known or Angels of darkness in APC parading themselves as Angels of Light ?

Do your homework bro.

Cheers!
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by sage2(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
This is the problem with APC. It is a few months to the general election and they won't tell Nigerians about their programs. All we hear from them is PDP this, PDP that. Is PDP their manifesto?

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Since no one is focusing on issues....but is focusing on age, religion and tribe.....

HERE IS BUSHDOC'S POINTS TO PONDER FOR pdp AND apc....

I will vote for either party if....

1.They have a good plan to raise our electricity generation to 20000mw in the next five years.

2.They remove our fuel susbsidy completely....and reinvest the cash saved in Educaiton, Health and Rail transport

3.They remove 30% of allawi for every state....and pump it into education, health and industry

4.They make every state develop plans for immediate industrialisation based on raw materials from each and every state.

5.They commit to heavy investment in primary and secondary education, as well as technical education....and toughen up standards in Teacher Training colleges.

6.They raise fees in all Government owned universities and polys to a minimum of N120,000 per annum. (And if you cannot afford....go to the technical school. We need technicans....they are the real builders of our economy....not some overpriced clerk university graduate).Also, from now on, tribe shall be no longer a consideration for univeristy VC appointments. If you want to be VC....you have to prove that you can raise funds for the university.)

7.They commit to jailing every corrupt official for a minimum of TWENTY FIVE YEARS.No exceptions

8.They improve security by investing more in our police force, by unifying the SSS and the EFCC/ICPC to form the independent National Intelligence Bureau.

9. They raise taxes to 40% for every Nigerian with N200million and above in his account....local and domestic.

10 They immediately make plans to institute a comprehensive National Health Insurance Scheme for ALL Nigerians...not just some.

I am waiting for pdp or apc....and ther supporters to adress these issues. I am tired of 'we will give you light and road '' politics.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by walanter(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
dey hav rub uz just to gt dere belly full.....madnee[center][/center]
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by ayukdaboss(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
collynzo82:

PDP has been the one propagating falsehood everywhere. Is it the Buhari is Boko haram lies, or the recent Omisore declared winner crap, or the latest article they said Prof Wole Soyinka warn the north to stop bombing themselves. E.t.c

There is fire on the mountain, we have never been this seperated by religion and tribe ever in this country. Religious crisis will spell doom for this country, lets stop spreading hate everywhere, i don talk my own.
Prof. Soyinka's speech is a lie shocked
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Princelyod(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Zaikon:
young indeed . Hhmmm young @ 100
remember the scripture assures us that he who dies at 100 of age is still a babe grin
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by stephanieJoy: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
We sure need to gather all thesese old men in all political parties in a conference like and bomb all of them to ashes so we can breath fresh air and make room for yyyounger generation like u and i

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by festwiz(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
I don't know anything on politics but i want you guys to help review my story, link is in my signature below, thanks
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by PassingShot(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
Young Dimeji Bankole looted House of Reps
Old Tony Anenih could not justify the billions received as Works Minister.
The problem is not Age at all, the problem is that PDP by default produce mediocres

Exactly my point. But most of the Jonathanians don't use their God-given brain.
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by eunisam: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
politics is a game for the saints. No siner will play politics.
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
sage2:
This is the problem with APC. It is a few months to the general election and they won't tell Nigerians about their programs. All we hear from them is PDP this, PDP that. Is PDP their manifesto?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

So...whats your point with these post? some Nigerians are hypocrits, now you complain we are govern by old people and when someone like 9ice or Desmond Elliot want to contest you say they are contesting because of the money in politics...i wont be suprised if many Nigerians rot in hell.

I beg ooo, that guy na my paddy ooo, no let am rot in hell., biko! grin
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Omimah: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
I'm still wondering what Governor Martins Elechi will be doing in the Senate in 2015 at the age of 82.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by DonaldGenes(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Firefire:
Barcanista my friend... I see your action and in-action. grin

If eee no be panadol ee no fit be panadol

APC is ruled by 95% of spent grandpas, WHY
Sounds like the next big Joke
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
InglishTeechar:

So...whats your point with these post? some Nigerians are hypocrits, now you complain we are govern by old people and when someone like 9ice or Desmond Elliot want to contest you say they are contesting because of the money in politics...i wont be suprised if many Nigerians rot in hell.
The point is that, the APC as a Party don't campaign with Age but ideas and a sound blueprint backed by unbeatable track record. However, the PDP have been carrying out campaign of calumny against the APC at all front including Age, when theirs is worse

2 Likes

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
Segeggs:
If carbon-14 dating is carried out on these dudes, one will realize they are nothing less than 92yrs.

/

Carbon-14 dating!!!
grin grin grin

Just count the wrinkles. Even Botox will be ineffective here.

\

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Sounds like the next big Joke

The old grandpas in APC is made up of 95% of their members... jokes apart grin
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Herrmes: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hahahaha, this is funny but it's a desperate attempt that will most likely be futile
Re: Introducing The Youngest Officials In The PDP Government by Firefire(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
barcanista:
The point is that, the APC as a Party don't campaign with Age but ideas and a sound blueprint backed by unbeatable track record. However, the PDP have been carrying out campaign of calumny against the APC at all front including Age, when theirs is worse

Barcanista, you well know that the Profession of caricature, campaign of calumny and propaganda is dedicated and fully residing in APC ( Prof. Liar Mohamed Leading the Team )

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. / Stop Payment To MDA's Till Further Notice, Tinubu Orders CBN

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.