Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting (34528 Views)

Jonathan Reconciles With Obasanjo And Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Descartes: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
adonis89:
so true,any small thing dat happens in 9ja naw,u will start seeing comments like"we are wiser naw",but really dey are politically unwise
My dear matter don taya mathias .
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by opaMBMA: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Obasanjo knows that Jonathan will win the next election that is why he decided to reconcile with him so that jonathan will not show him pepper...
But Obasanjo suppose to be thinking of his doctor degree and not politics... Very soon his name will change from General Obasanjo to Professor Obasanjo...
Meanwhile..

GEJ till 2019
Ur smart *In DJ Khalids Voice*
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by cole265(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
An owu man doesn't forgive easily grin grin grin especially after all the abuse, insults and name-callings from the south east and south south people!

Trust Baba. He is surveying where best to hit this kain kain man. Atiku is still drinking through the place Baba OBJ hit him last.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Olateef(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
undecided

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Baawaa(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Obasanjo knows that Jonathan will win the next election that is why he decided to reconcile with him so that jonathan will not show him pepper...
But Obasanjo suppose to be thinking of his doctor degree and not politics... Very soon his name will change from General Obasanjo to Professor Obasanjo...
Meanwhile..

GEJ till 2019
Your name tell who you are,but you are more MUGUS than Jonathan ur boss

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
tit:
maybe this is why ibb, buhari and abdulsalam did not go for the NCS meeting.
obj had double crossed them again and would have lectured them on "patriotism".

Those three have one thing in common, Islam.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by MrFlexible(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bia, what's going on hia?
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Meritbaba(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Obasanjo was like Abeg wetin dey make dis one dey laff

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by eunisam: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
Where are the APC governors,godfathers and satanmothers?
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
may Allah punish dem all

may dea rot here n in hell

crises evriwer n d only tin dis bastard knws hw to do is meeting.
dea said bh has agreed to cease fire but we hvnt seen anychanges yet..
ryt nw bh has takin over nafada n are currently in ashaka.

ko wani dan durunwan dayayi quoting dina ya gayamin maganar banxa..... sai naci kutumar ubansa.
en GEJ din gindinwa

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by kalet55(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Http://elohealth..com
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Mr Concave Abacus television/ career apprentice, have you closed from shop today?? When is your Oga going to settle you so you can set up your own business??

Honestly, I hate joining issues with poverty stricken dafties like you. It is one thing to be poor, and it is worse to be poor and foolish. Had the government you so fervently support been doing their job, I bet a man like you wouldn't be a "boy" in someone's shop waiting for that day your "master" settles you after slaving for 10years+.

Keep trolling and perish in your material and mental poverty.

Goodnyt.
It's only a hopeless fool like you will boast on a faceless forum like this. I thought I'm dealing with a matured mind, but I realized that you're childish to a fault.

You're a pathetic creature.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by AnanseK(m): 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
JECBOSS:
President Jonathan plays politics with Maturity devoid of Bitterness!
Love his simple nature

A simpleton like him cannot effectively lead even an LGA.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by MMM3JakeVenom: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
you misunderstood whom the maturity refers to. [quote
author=omenka post=27724336]Withdrawal of the Speaker's security simply
because he left the president's party is maturity.

Endlessly hounding a Nigerian for revealing that he stole 20billion
dollars is maturity.

Killing a security chief because he revealed the president's party is
behind insurgency in the north is maturity.

Telling Nigerians who demand transparency in government "I don't give a
damn" is maturity.

Threatening to sack lecturers for holding him to account for a deal he
duly signed is maturity.

Etc etc etc are very mature moves by the president!!!

Yeye dey smell.[/quote]
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by synergycom19: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
They are all scared to go to Prison if a new Govt comes in next year.

OBJ never forgives, in due time he'll destroy GEJ completely.
You think any politician can jail another,because they are now in power? Just think again even if the president is blameless in this life(which is not possible),some of his his followers and haunchmen will be guilty of one state offence or the other
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuhdG:
may Allah punish dem all

may dea rot here n in hell

crises evriwer n d only tin dis bastard knws hw to do is meeting.
dea said bh has agreed to cease fire but we hvnt seen anychanges yet..
ryt nw bh has takin over nafada n are currently in ashaka.

ko wani dan durunwan dayayi quoting dina ya gayamin maganar banxa..... sai naci kutumar ubansa.
en GEJ din gindinwa
This is complete almajiri. Thank God for Jonathan for bringing Almajiri school.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
guttentag:
See Am, He dey Report give Baba
Kai... Begging for Weed
9ja don see Leader..lol
him de smoke weed?
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by omenka(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
It's only a hopeless fool like you will boast on a faceless forum like this. I thought I'm dealing with a matured mind, but I realized that you're childish to a fault.

You're a pathetic creature.
Is this your best shot?? You guys tend to go overboard when one chose to be civil towards you, and I've learnt not to be anymore. Or perhaps I should ignore you until you are done slaving for crumbs from your master.

Poverty is a deadly disease. It consumes your mind, and if you aren't so lucky, your heart as well, and you show tell tale signs of someone who's had both torn apart. You sound and look like a caricature of everything that means something in life.

I hope you get well accustomed to your sordid situation cos there seems to be no end in sight even in the long run.

Poor thing.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by hansad: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:
Why is Jonathan the only one smiling ?

By the way taking a picture together doesn't mean they've reconciled .

Like Boko, you hate smiling faces, you love warring parties; APC-style.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by thebloodykiller: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Since Jo has been so Niger Deltanish with his trademark fedora hat and undertaker black gown, but today chose to wear agbada with malo cap, is he now a Gambari slave

#just trying to think how the cankerworms and saTANists do.

omenka the blacksmith
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by wuffdedonji: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
When old people speak it is not because of the sweetness of words in our mouths; it is because we see something which you do not see .
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Is this your best shot?? You guys tend to go overboard when one chose to be civil towards you, and I've learnt not to be anymore. Or perhaps I should ignore you until you are done slaving for crumbs from your master.

Poverty is a deadly disease. It consumes your mind, and if you aren't so lucky, your heart as well, and you show tell tale signs of someone who's had both torn apart. You sound and look like a caricature of everything that means something in life.

I hope you get well accustomed to your sordid situation cos there seems to be no end in sight even in the long run.

Poor thing.
Cheers.
Wait o o, who told guy that I have a hand in the destruction of his future?
I'm I his wicked uncle in the village.?
grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by karkel(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:

na today where u the see on picz
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Withdrawal of the Speaker's security simply because he left the president's party is maturity.

Endlessly hounding a Nigerian for revealing that he stole 20billion dollars is maturity.

Killing a security chief because he revealed the president's party is behind insurgency in the north is maturity.

Telling Nigerians who demand transparency in government "I don't give a damn" is maturity.

Threatening to sack lecturers for holding him to account for a deal he duly signed is maturity.

Etc etc etc are very mature moves by the president!!!

Yeye dey smell.
Wat is this one saying?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by omenka(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Wait o o, who told guy that I have a hand in the destruction of his future?
I'm I his wicked uncle in the village.?
grin grin
Just read what you just typed. I can picture your hands trembling as you typed this. Guess I struck an Achilles heel. cheesy

Poor sod. cheesy
Sorry.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by mazzi: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elantracey:

make bad belle no kill u o

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by karkel(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Since Jo has been so Niger Deltanish with his trademark fedora hat and undertaker black gown, but today chose to wear agbada with malo cap, is he now a Gambari slave

#just trying to think how the cankerworms and saTANists do.
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by Ahmeduana(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
ceo4eva:
Abuja – President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday presided over Council of State meeting with former Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Shehu Shagari and former Head of State, retired Gen. Yakubu Gowon in attendance.

The former Head of Interim National Government, Chief Ernest Shonekan and Senate President David Mark were also in the meeting held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Also at the meeting are former Chief Justices of Nigeria, Idris Kutigi, Mohammadu Uwais, National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, Secretary to the Government of the Federation Anyim Pius Anyim and the Attorney General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke.
The governors at the meeting included those of Abia, Ekiti, Enugu, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Ondo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Niger, Cross Rivers, Kogi, Ebonyi and acting governor of Taraba, while Katsina state was represented by the state’s Deputy Governor.

NAN reliably learnt that the meeting might discuss among other matters, the confirmation of the appointment of the acting Inspector-General of Police, Alhaji Suleiman Abba.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/jonathan-obasanjo-gowon-others-parley-council-state-meeting/

PHOTO:
President Jonathan & former President Obasanjo on the way to Council Chambers for Council of State meeting today.
I HEARD THAT THE SPEAKER HOUSE REPS WAS ABSENT.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
omenka:
Just read what you just typed. I can picture your hands trembling as you typed this. Guess I struck an Achilles heel. cheesy

Poor sod. cheesy
Sorry.smiley
Let see me and you who is a master real life , very soon your mother will call you to come clear your her baby $hit.
Internet big boy.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by emmasege: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Baba would rather "silently & reluctantly" support an undeserving Jonathan than support a sectional, fanatic & revengeful buhari. Am proud of u, ebora owu, asiwaju tooto ti ile Yoruba & Baba Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan, Obasanjo, Gowon, Others Parley At Council Of State Meeting by omenka(m): 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Let see me and you who is a master real life , very soon your mother will call you to come clear your her baby $hit.
Internet big boy.
Read again. You still sound like you're trembling. Are you crying or something?? Have you become suddenly epileptic?? cheesycheesycheesy

Just take a rest. Come back when you are done sobbing.

Really apologise for any pain I might have caused you.
Didn't mean to. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP kicks, calls for a rerun as INEC declares Buhari winner / This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode / Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.