Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? (5351 Views)

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Do You Regret Ever Dating Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please I am in a state of confusion right now. My neighbor has being making passes at me but somehow I don't seems to give a dam about it. Not because I don't like her person but because we're living in the same compound.......Right now I am contemplating on giving it trial but I still have my doubts. Please is right or wrong to date one's neighbor?
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anoneism:
Please I am in a state of confusion right now. My neighbor has being making passes at me but somehow I don't seems to give a dam about it. Not because I don't like her person but because we're living in the same compound.......Right now I am contemplating on giving it trial but I still have my doubts. Please is right or wrong to date one's neighbor?
There is no rule against that, even if one exist, rules are meant to be broken but just be careful about it. its a bed of rose surrounded by gun powder, if you know what I mean ( the disadvantages outweighed the advantages). Every game is an experience, we will learn from you. GO AHEAD grin

3 Likes

Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Elkewwty(f): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Wrong
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Flamesfly(m): 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is so wrong..... Am trying to break up wit mine, cos d relationship is na boring for me...... sadIs so wrong..... Am trying to break up wit mine, cos d relationship is na boring for me......

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:
Wrong
Please do you mind letting me in on why it is wrong?
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by write2obi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
Op there is nothing wrong with that oo.
But u will become a semi-married man, grin if u know what i mean wink
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by nneh1(f): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can date whosoever u want as long as u define the relationship. It happened to me and I learnt my lesson. It is right if you genuiely know what you want but wrong if you are a player.

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
write2obi:
Op there is nothing wrong with that oo.
But u will become a semi-married man, grin if u know what i mean wink
hahahahahahahahah. I'm not ready for marriage oo. Edited
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
nneh1:
You can date whosoever u want as long as u define the relationship. It happened to me and I learnt my lesson. It is right if you genuiely know what you want but wrong if you are a player.
Thnx. I will surely put this to heart
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by write2obi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anoneism:

hahahahahahahahah. I'm ready for marriage oo
Then go for it grin.
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by kennynelcon(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
My brother be careful, Maybe she just gives u pity gestures and u think she likes u, if u jump in you may turn to her "boy friend" (friend zone) not Boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by seangy4konji: 6:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
If she is not married then don't go into a relationship with her. Just v her as ur knack mate. Any time u drink beer and looking for somewhere to pour am?they are the helpers and let her know you v a girl friend so she can't just barge into you any time unless she is being called to come.

Knack knack only.
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by adepiero: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
I have two answers and condition for you!

Right: There is no law against dating your neighbor or someone in ur neighborhood! if you like her enough to date her then go for it. at least it cuts ur cost on transportation, calls and hangout. grin

Wrong: If you are a player and you keep multiple dates, then it is a wrong idea because she would clamjam (opposite of cuckblock) you and there wouldn't be any breathing space as well as private time for you. in the end you would get tired of her and break up embarassed
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
seangy4konji:
If she is not married then don't go into a relationship with her. Just v her as ur knack mate. Any time u drink beer and looking for somewhere to pour am?they are the helpers and let her know you v a girl friend so she can't just barge into you any time unless she is being called to come.

Knack knack only.
Hmmmmmm... this advice ehhhn
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by FLAWLES(f): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
ITS WRONG,i cant evn date a guy staying in mah STREET *no casting*
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by FLAWLES(f): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote
author=Flamesfly post=27725134]Is so wrong..... Am trying to break up
wit mine, cos d relationship is na boring for me...... sadIs so
wrong..... Am trying to break up wit mine, cos d relationship is na
boring for me...... [/quote] dude,ion get u:/
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by chimerase2: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is called a free kick grin
But wen de tin dn de tire she go cum be stumbling block angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Flamesfly(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
FLAWLES:
dude,ion get u:/
dude wat i mean is dat, is boring to date ur neighbor
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
I wouldn't want to venture into it and at the end it will turn out to be a mini-prison
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
adepiero:
I have two answers and condition for you!

Right: There is no law against dating your neighbor or someone in ur neighborhood! if you like her enough to date her then go for it. at least it cuts ur cost on transportation, calls and hangout. grin

Wrong: If you are a player and you keep multiple dates, then it is a wrong idea because she would clamjam (opposite of cuckblock) you and there wouldn't be any breathing space as well as private time for you. in the end you would get tired of her and break up embarassed
nice one there.
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by FLAWLES(f): 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Flamesfly:
dude wat i mean is dat, is boring to date ur neighbor
Am no DUDE
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by justmag(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Elkewwty:
Wrong

why??
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Except for not having your own space, jeopardizing your chances with other girls and not being able to hide when the relationship gets messy, there's nothing wrong in dating your neighbor
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Am loving this discussion. Lemme ask the OP,is it ur neighbour in sch or @ home?Ur answer will determine my reply.NB:be sincere in ur reply.
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
ebenezer4o2:
Am loving this discussion. Lemme ask the OP,is it ur neighbour in sch or @ home?Ur answer will determine my reply.NB:be sincere in ur reply.
my neighbor at home
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mizchief:
Except for not having your own space, jeopardizing your chances with other girls and not being able to hide when the relationship gets messy, there's nothing wrong in dating your neighbor
you have just highlighted the disadvantages, please help me point out the advantages therein. Well done!
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anoneism:

my neighbor at home
. Now,I'll ask u the next question,be sincere.Does she have a bf who's really trying his best and may be she just wanna keep company with u being her neighbour?U know some gals like being with guys always especially trusted ones!
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Anoneism(m): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
ebenezer4o2:
. Now,I'll ask u the next question,be sincere.Does she have a bf who's really trying his best and may be she just wanna keep company with u being her neighbour?U know some gals like being with guys always especially trusted ones!
I don't know if she has a guy...... at least not yet
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by SEXYAMALUV(f): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
my dear dere's notin wrong in dat if u really hv feelings 4 her den go 4 her.hmmm but me never try ham b4 oo.
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anoneism:

I don't know if she has a guy...... at least not yet
hmmm,man,do ur search very well and know if she's having a bf or not.If she does have 1,I'd rather u advice her 2 concentrate on her relationship 'cos most immature gals can be so tempting.when u fall in,they will just embarrass the hell outta u...saying 'I taught u're a nice n gentle guy who should act as a brother';never knew u're a...the least goes on and on.I tell u,from dat moment,u'll feel like the whole world has gone against u,u know what I mean?
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by buchisom1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
SEXYAMALUV:
my dear dere's notin wrong in dat if u really hv feelings 4 her den go 4 her.hmmm but me never try ham b4 oo.
u nova try am bfor u come dey gv am go ahead to do...broda truth b told it so so wrong...coz na u go run
Re: Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong? by Freshtomato(f): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
Don't even try it the disadvantages outweighs the advantages

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / How My Friend Became An Object Of Sexual Abuse / This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.