Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? (6295 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by kstadaura: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
If nairaland was an estate where people live together which nairalander would you prefer as your neighbor and why?

my neighbors would've been explorer,ladyF,introvert.
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by tobillionaire(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Agentofchange...so, he wil b teachin me maths
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Destined2win: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspresident wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by kstadaura: 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Destined2win:
misspresident wink
why?
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Remii(m): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Idowuogbo
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
two guys in career,education section coz they're intelligent
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nairaland is not an estate so f**k that sh*tundecided

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Destined2win: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
kstadaura:

why?

Because I am Mr. President for real mehn wink
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
All romancelanders!#fuji estate of comotion grin

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
cry
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by cruzita(f): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
none at all .none of dem dey mad like me
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seun grin

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by fromnigeria(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tonyebarcanista
@so i can learn more.
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by chibwike(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Let it become an estate first undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by gamaliel121(m): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obontami and Mrcork

And lurlah too!! Lol
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by HARDBUOI: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
irunbo. farano, mariaole
so dat i peep them dem through key bathr00m keyhole lipsrsealed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by SINNZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na me go live for VVIP section of the estate. Sinaj will be my neighbour by the right while BumBae will be my neighbour by the left. Lezz will live right opp me nd thesonofmark just across the estate. Prettythicksme will be my house help. Nubian113,diddyydiva,naughtynaughty and misspicy are the estate amebor while our official electricity guy will be obiorathesubtle. Dollyjoy is the estate's olosho while the official stripper will be lifeisabitch. Stfuareyougod, kinglekan and naijaboiy will be the estate's eligible bachelors that don't wanna get married while sickstars will be the desperate single mom looking for a hubby. Ggrin na the estate transgendered, silverdam is the official faggut, airforce1 is the hood artist that won't blow, joecutie is the estate's woman wrapper, cutehector is the honourable minister for stvpid people in the estate, Decker is the official lawyer, mamagee3 is the estate mad-woman, primeminister is the mayor, iamlegend1 will provide entertainment, mrcork will own the cosmetics parlour down the road and ofcourse, saintloveren is the estate's gateman.

#OkBye smiley

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
gbayi grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:
Na me go live for VVIP section of the estate. Sinaj will be my neighbour by the right while BumBae will be my neighbour by the left. Lezz will live right opp me nd thesonofmark just across the estate. Prettythicksme will be my house help. Nubian113,diddyydiva,naughtynaughty and misspicy are the estate amebor while our official electricity guy will be obiorathesubtle. Dollyjoy is the estate's olosho while the official stripper will be lifeisabitch. Stfuareyougod, kinglekan and naijaboiy will the estate's eligible bachelors that don't wanna get married while sickstars will be the desperate single mom looking for a hubby. Decker is the official lawyer, mamagee3 is the estate mad-woman, primeminister is the mayor, iamlegend1 will provide entertainment and ofcourse, saintloveren is the estate's gateman.

#OkBye smiley
uncle silivadami nko?lipsrsealed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
sinzz why amebor nah sad sad
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:
Na me go live for VVIP section of the estate. Sinaj will be my neighbour by the right while BumBae will be my neighbour by the left. Lezz will live right opp me nd thesonofmark just across the estate. Prettythicksme will be my house help. Nubian113,diddyydiva,naughtynaughty and misspicy are the estate amebor while our official electricity guy will be obiorathesubtle. Dollyjoy is the estate's olosho while the official stripper will be lifeisabitch. Stfuareyougod, kinglekan and naijaboiy will the estate's eligible bachelors that don't wanna get married while sickstars will be the desperate single mom looking for a hubby. Decker is the official lawyer, mamagee3 is the estate mad-woman, primeminister is the mayor, iamlegend1 will provide entertainment and ofcourse, saintloveren is the estate's gateman.

#OkBye smiley
Hmmmmm i knw ur plan!!It wont work!!never grin i fit b ur driver self undecided #oga go impregnant house help one day one day grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Following, i got to modify bcaus she may read my post.
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
ggrin:
He go b him wife grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by SINNZ(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
ggrin:
Read the modified version grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by SINNZ(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Diddyydiva:
sinzz why amebor nah sad sad
Lol, cos u too like gist! grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
He go b him wife grin
sinnz yansh no safe be that o grinlipsrsealed

I no dy o grinlipsrsealed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by ggrin(f): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:
Read the modified version grin
hehehehehe lipsrsealed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
ggrin:
sinnz yansh no safe be that o grinlipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy safe bawo?he go knw naw grin
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
So now it has gotten to this level,Smh!
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by SINNZ(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
ggrin:
sin.nz yansh no safe be that o grinlipsrsealed

I cover my yansh with the blood of God embarassed embarassed
Re: If Nairaland Was An Estate Which Nairalander Would You Like To Be Your Neighbor? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Lol, cos u too like gist! grin
sad sad sad sad

I just like to be updated sad

that's all sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lovers Hang Themselves Because Of Their Parents(photos) / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? / Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.