Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers (2806 Views)

Amaechi To Partner World Bank On Comprehensive Land Transportation Policy.Photos / Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please, we plead with anyone with political connection or access to Rt. Hon. Gov. Rotimi Amaechi to plead with him to pay excorpers (NYSC ) 2012- 2013 (then till date). They include medics and others such as lawyers, teachers etc. We worked for it under different stringent conditions. We deserve our pay. Other corpers in their states receives monthly payments but we endure all this while. This is not fair. Please this is not politics. We are available for verification. If we can received our pay before december we would be grateful. Thanks. Modified: since its is causing confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
That is the government for u... Amaechi must hav even paid the money but the srate cordinators might hv sidelined it into their pockets

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by tit(f): 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
amaechi has a direct connection to heaven.
he knows anything god wants him to do.

3 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls Seun and MODs should help us. corpers are suffering. Imagine working without pay for about 2yrs now. Thks.

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pls frontpage if it can stay there everyday for one week. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by ogluvv: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please we all need our pay.......hear our cry......

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by brownlord: 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Aljahi Chibuzor ameachi must have invested the money in APC, you think the money used in Ekiti and Osun election fell from sky right?

Did you not hear how much the APC ATM was loaded with when he arrived ekiti for election?

4 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Cutehector4u:
That is the government for u... Amaechi must hav even paid the money but the srate cordinators might hv sidelined it into their pockets
govt pays directly. state coordinator only authorizes fg alawi while state govt is incharge of theirs. Do you know we lost 5 corpers during our time. The funny thing is that. I called punch newspapers they were posting me around-they were telling me Tell this person, tell that. Later on they refuse to pick my calls again.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Demdem(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
Pls Seun and MODs should help us. corpers are suffering. Imagine working without pay for about 2yrs now. Thks.

Are u still a corper?

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Demdem(m): 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2014
brownlord:
Aljahi Chibuzor ameachi must have invested the money in APC, you think the money used in Ekiti and Osun election fell from sky right?

Did you not hear how much the APC ATM was loaded with when he arrived ekiti for election?

Brownfool talking jargon since the beginning of time.
Very useless thing.
Amaechi should pay up.
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
govt pays directly. state coordinator only authorizes fg alawi while state govt is incharge of theirs. Do you know we lost 5 corpers during our time. The funny thing is that. I called punch newspapers they were posting me around-they were telling me Tell this person, tell that. Later on they refuse to pick my calls again.
i think those concerned need to perform a peaceful protest.....to the government house.... Silence on such matter only entails weakness

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by brownlord: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool talking jargon since the beginning of time.
Very useless thing.
Amaechi should pay up.

Yep, now take your evening drugs,

thank God you finally asked the Apc atm to pay up.

retardemdem, again take your drugs

4 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by freshness2020: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Rt Shibuzor sorry Chibuike Amaechi..
Let our money be released if ♈όϋ lot can't guarantee us a job...2years and still counting!

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
Demdem:

Are u still a corper?
2012 C till 2013. Waiting since till 2014. That 2yrs abi. Am no longer a corper but I need my wages. During our time we constructed a water project in Ozuboko. Still there for all to see. First in Phalga.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Descartes: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
As a progressive Governor, he should pay the corp members grin cheesy grin
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by mekadinho(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP, AMEACHI IS NOT THE ONE HOLDING YOUR SALARIES, COS D MONEY HAS BEEN TRANSFERED INTO BOLA TI.NUB'S ACCT, IF YOU DOUBT IT, ASK BUHARI OR LIE MOHAMMED...

6 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by freshness2020: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
The punch newspaper are Apc sympathisers! But let's leave dat for now and face what's before us!
# RV,our state allawee!

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
brownlord:

Yep, now take your evening drugs,

thank God you finally asked the Apc atm to pay up.

retardemdem, again take your drugs

Brownfool can u substantiate ur apc atm claim with verifiable links. If u can't, u just proven ursef once again as a useless Jonathan cocck sucker.

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by hardywaltz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
U are not a corper else u would have known that NYSC is for 12 months with 3 weeks proportionate leave.
Na u know where u don dey serve for 2yrs.

Now to the main issue, I've told several corpers attached to our office that it's is not the duty of any state government to pay corpers. Ur salary and allowances are paid by ur employer (FG) any other allowances are gifts to augment ur salaries.
U can read up the NYSC enabling laws.
If u still feel u have a case u can go to NLC and see if they tell u any thing different from what I have said or seek legal redress in industrial court.

Many other corpers served in other state were they weren't paid a brass faden by their state governments.

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Demdem(m): 5:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
2012 C till 2013. Waiting since till 2014. That 2yrs abi. Am no longer a corper but I need my wages. During our time we constructed a water project in Ozuboko. Still there for all to see. First in Phalga.

He will pay up, he has no choice. I feel ur pain all these months.
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

U are not a corper else u would have known that NYSC is for 12 months with 3 weeks proportionate leave.

Now to the main issue, I've told several corpers attached to our office that it's is not the duty of any state government to pay corpers. Ur salary and allowances are paid by ur employer (FG) any other allowances are gifts to augment ur salaries.
If u still feel u have a case u can go to NLC and see if they tell u any thing different from what I have said or seek legal redress in industrial court.

Many other corpers served in other state were they weren't paid a brass faden by their state governments.
so state govt don't pay. Is that what you mean? Pls mind your words.

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by freshness2020: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

What is this one saying!
Oga ♈όϋ re talking plenty grammar!
The Previous ex kopas before us protested their plights their demands were met between the space of two weeks..who say its impossible!

1 Like

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:

What he is trying to tell u is its among the least of Amaechi's priority considering the low cash inflow coming in since 2012.
FG was primarily ur employer. States and employers that pay aren't mandated to pay but do so from their kind hearts.
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by hardywaltz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
Truth is bitter..
But doesn't change the truth..
I also served in Rivers State when Odili was Governor and we were also owed, one day we decided to block the secretariate entrance under Aluta spirit and our ZI warned us and gave us the NYSC act to read up so as to know our limits.
So I'm suggesting same to you.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by hardywaltz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
Demdem:

What he is trying to tell u is its among the least of Amaechi's priority considering the low cash inflow coming in since 2012.
FG was primarily ur employer. States and employers that pay aren't mandated to pay but do so from their kind hearts.

Thanks I always knew u to be a wise fellow..
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

Am not siding any party here but what the hell do you mean when you said corpers don't deserve stuff from the state govt? are you kidding me? didn't he work for the state govt eventually?
What of other States that pay monthly? Must people like you make cases for these thieving politicians?
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by hardywaltz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Am not siding any party here but what the hell do you mean when you said corpers don't deserve stuff from the state govt? are you kidding me? didn't he work for the state govt eventually?
What of other States that pay monthly? Must people like you make cases for these thieving politicians?
Well call it what u like but
Like I said earlier it's what u signed up for. No State Governor or Government can sack a Corper coz u are a Federal employee (federal Pikin) so the power to pay or discipline a corper rest squarely on the shoulders of the FG. What state government give to u are allowances or cash gifts to supllement ur little allowi...
Like I also said earlier I served in Rivers State and found out the harsh way that State Government allowi are gifts and there u cannot really protest if someone refuses to honour a gift he or she promised u.

But u can also go to court.. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by debsite: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
Why are some still wallowing in hypocrisy. Imagine, owing corpers thier allowances that ought to have been paid over a year now and some anti- people's congress fans still find no fault in not paying it. Trying to justify his deeds, that it is not compulsory. What of other states that are paying? Or were you blindfolded because he is an APC governor? Pls, don't be too sentimental to make a reasonable comment. Thief will always be a thief, corruption will never cease from been corruption irrespective of party affiliation i.e PDP or APC. Nigerians let us grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

Ma guy keep quiet!

Nigerians are the problems of Nigeria with comments like this.
Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by nig2change: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

Like I said earlier it's what u signed up for. No State Governor or Government can sack a Corper coz u are a Federal employee (federal Pikin) so the power to pay or discipline a corper rest squarely on the shoulders of the FG. What state government give to u are allowances or cash gifts to supllement ur little allowi...
Like I also said earlier I served in Rivers State and found out the harsh way that State Government allowi are gifts and there u cannot really protest if someone refuses to honour a gift he or she promised u.

pls I don't know your link with him. Pls interceed for us. Stop those your sentimental talks. If you don't want yours we want ours. Other state are not fools. Stop being political this is real life.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by hardywaltz(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
nig2change:
pls I don't know your link with him. Pls interceed for us. Stop those your sentimental talks. If you don't want yours we want ours. Other state are not fools. Stop being political this is real life.
I'm not been political
I was once in ur shoes..
I waited and planned for the money just like I know u must have and some weeks to our passing our we planned a demonstration to embarrass Odili since we knew he was dishing out monies all ova the federation but our Zonal Inspector got wind of it and make us read the NYSC act to fully understand the limitations of our proposed protest. We were eventually paid several months later (after we passed out) ironically by this same Amaechi coz Omehia was too busy chasing militants.

Try dialog.

However I learnt a valuable lesson which is that I now read throu all fine prints in any thing I'm signing up and know what to expect and what not.

2 Likes

Re: Please God Touch Gov. Amaechi To Pay Excorpers by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

then RSG is not doing fine.
Enugu that pats 10k promptly kwanu? is the state govt stupid for that? Do other States have two heads?
salary or allowee, pay the damn thing like your counterparts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” / Google Reviews Of Nigerian Embassy, New York - From 40 Nigerians / How Come No IPOB Protest In Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.