Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” (2808 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by TheOtherview: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Sahara Reporters publisher, Sowore, says Pres. Jonathan is the “chief murderer” and is “crazy”

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, was one of the speakers at a sit-out session held on Valentine’s Day, February 14, which was put together by a group ‘Nigerians United for Democracy’.

Sowore delivered a controversial speech at the event in which he addressed the controversy over the #EkitiGate tape released by Sahara Reporters.

Here is an excerpt from his speech at the event, with the video coming at the end:

Greatest Nigerian people.

I am just here to say a few things. I want everyone to know that the battle we are fighting today is not a battle about elections. It is a battle to drive away from power those who have destroyed our country.

Today could have been another election but as you know, this election could have produced another group of people who we would have had to fight again in another 6 months time.

So we are fighting to send my uncle Goodluck Jonathan… I am from the Niger Delta too… back to the creeks where he can continue fishing. The only problem is that his going back to the Niger Delta would now make things to be very expensive in the area.

But most importantly and seriously Nigerian people, with my lawyer here, Barrister Femi Falana, we have been fighting this struggle since 1993 and this is almost twenty-something years later, we are fighting the same people in this country.

And you have heard about the controversial tape where Obanikoro, Fayose, Omisore, Adesiyan sat down and manipulated the election result in Ekiti that gave victory to Fayose. One thing you shouldn’t forget is that these are the same people that sat down and plotted the death of Bola Ige some years ago… particularly Omisore and Adesiyan.

Fayose has also killed several people in Ekiti state. Obanikoro has killed many people in Lagos state. These are bunch of murderers. And Uba also who was there from Anambra has also killed many people from Anambra state.

When I came out with that tape on Sahara Reporters, Obanikoro threatened to sue me for N1 billion. I have told the idiot that I’m in town, let him come and serve me his lawsuit, but I’ve not found that he has been able to do it.

The question is do you want to continue to have murderers running our country?

And I can guarantee you the chief murderer in this country is Jonathan. Forget about the way that crazy man look like he’s always drunk, he’s a very dangerous person because if you listen to our tape, Obanikoro kept saying: “The president sent me here. I’m not here for a tea party…”

And he told an army general… you know these people are very lucky I’m not in the army because there’s no way you will keep me in a room and start harassing me. ANd an army general is asking “do you want me to cry?| When i have a gun how can i cry, when I can level all these idiots. He told an army general, “if you make me happy tonight, the sky is your limit.”…

Check out the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbxtuFSHa8w

Source

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by SuperSuave(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
this man is bold o! I just hope they won't level hiM soon.

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by midolian(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Omoyele Sowore is Jst 1 of d few men that are not afraid of saying the truth..anytym, anywia, anyday.

11 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by TheOtherview: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2015
So we are fighting to send my uncle Goodluck Jonathan… I am from the Niger Delta too… back to the creeks where he can continue fishing. The only problem is that his going back to the Niger Delta would now make things to be very expensive in the area.

^^^Co-signed

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by webincomeplus(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Sowore has become the synonym for the word "confidence".

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by LarrySun(m): 9:08am On Feb 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
I dey cum
You are cumming? Weird.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
This is daring.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by dealslip(f): 9:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Whichever way the politicians want it The election will take place and a new leader will be elected or the incumbent will remain. Either way try as much as possible to keep yourselves safe during the election. Do not join the politicians in their war to get to power at all cost. This is an excerpt of my message that the mods deleted in another thread. It seems someone doesn't like the message in bold. I am posting on several links to get the attention of Nigerians to keep themselves safe. MODS I have not preached hate or violence but security consciousness please do not delete again

Before you join them in heating up the polity ensure you get a guarantee from them that they, their children, wives, friends who have benefited from them would be the first line of defence while we follow from a distance. If they are so passionate about this democracy and want to show their full commitment then they must lead by example starting from the battle field not the pages of newspaper, raising alarm to blackmail each other while riding on our own sentiments to cause tension and confusion. Since they love us so much then they must show it first by leading any protest that may occur as a result of any anomalies from the forthcoming election.

Jonathan might join APC tomorrow and he would be welcomed with pomp and pageantry and excuses for his failures. Do not lose sleep or your life over them, they are only doing their jobs. Remember 3 million people died in the Civil war, there are no monuments to even recognise or appreciate the blood they sacrificed for Nigeria which unfortunately is still a country not a nation. The seams joining us are bursting at the hems due to the magnanimity and genourosity of our politician when preaching division and hate. Please protect your life. Do not promote or encourage violence, Nigerians will suffer most.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by chamboy(m): 9:19am On Feb 19, 2015
That's was deep Mr Sowore

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2015
I can see Fela in this man.

Really love his fearless activism

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Very Audacious!

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Very Apt! He thought he would wipe out half of the population of the North East, to enable him deflate Buhari's votes, but it didn't work out, hence the reluctance to face the General in the main election!

A very wicked and Useless Man!

7 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by signz: 9:43am On Feb 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
this man is bold o! I just hope they won't level hiM soon.

Maybe he wouldve been leveled under Buhari, Abacha, Ibb, Obasanjo, etc.

But under Goodluck Jonathan, nothing will happen to Sowore wink

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by ayukdaboss(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
This is daring.
This is super daring my brother. Sowore is indeed a "strong" man.

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by ayukdaboss(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2015
signz:

The reason why Sowore cannot be leveled under this government at "this time" is because he is one of the biggest public critics of this useless government....gun him down and see how PDP as a party and all that it represents falls flat to the ground in their election bid.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by TheOtherview: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
signz:

The emboldened portion of your post flies in the face current realities. Save it for the fairies.

Precisely, on December 15th 2005 as I was engaging on the last leg of my trip to Nigeria. (This was so because of my ‘adopted’ mode of travel, which requires that I travel a certain route when visiting or leaving Nigeria).
Sowore Reacts to Gbenga Obasanjo

PT: You publish very damning reports, how are you able to ensure your safety and that of your colleagues?
Sowore: Our first mission is to make information available to people in a way they can use as they want. That mission has been fulfilled. The second aspect of our mission is to speak truth to power. And the third aspect of it, in some cases and in most cases, is to damn the consequences for as long as the people who need to benefit from it get it, they can use it. They can take it to run and that can help them redefine their power because in a lot of ways I think for a lot of people, I think the kind of information we provide and the way we provide them is their only way of fighting back the myriad of problems they are confronted with by government. The last part of your question is about safety. Our mission is also to help ensure that citizens can turn the trajectory of fear against oppression, that people should no longer be afraid of people who are doing evil or who are stealing their commonwealth, people who are robbing them, people who are denying them their fundamental future, they should be the ones that should be afraid and that would mean by saying we are turning around the trajectory of fear. As for how we feel safe or unsafe, I think somebody has to do what we do and when you do it, it’s not hard to understand that they come with consequences. It’s a very dangerous job as you know. All over the world, the business of telling the truth always come with consequences and a lot of safety issues but what we’ve also not done is to put the safety pin on ourselves so we do whatever we can to stay safe. But our primary or major concern is not safety, it is the delivery of our mission.
Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/features-and-interviews/164766-jonathan-is-the-worst-nigerian-leader-ever-sowore-sahara-reporters-publisher.html
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by ionsman: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
That "iDIO.T OBANIKORO". This man is definitely the new fela just that he is not a musician.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by Elcemento(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2015
This is a serious allegation. undecided

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by signz: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2015
ayukdaboss:

The reason why Sowore cannot be leveled under this government at "this time" is because he is one of the biggest public critics of this useless government....gun him down and see how PDP as a party and all that it represents falls flat to the ground in their election bid.

How many high profile assassinations have we witnessed under this administration?

When you answer it, compare ur answer with that of past administrations.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by dguyindcorner(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
I love this man boldness and audacity.

We need more of you!!!

May God continue to keep you safe.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by Lakeshizu(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
very daring
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by themano: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2015
TheOtherview:

Source
Very stupid fellow. Insulting and abusing your president with very foul mouthed words just to feel politically correct. Hide behind your PC in new york and think the world of Yourself
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by chamboy(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2015
signz:

Just like Nothing Happened To GEN. Azazi

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by chamboy(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2015
themano:

Very stupid fellow. Insulting and abusing your president with very foul mouthed words just to feel politically correct. Hide behind your PC in new york and think the world of Yourself
he was in Lagos, Nigeria Feb14. Y not Send ur Evil men to do him wat u did to Gen Azazi n co

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by TheOtherview: 11:31am On Feb 19, 2015
themano:

A coward like you dies a thousand deaths before his time, the warrior once cheesy

Sahara Reporters publisher, Omoyele Sowore, was one of the speakers at a sit-out session held on Valentine’s Day, February 14, which was put together by a group ‘Nigerians United for Democracy’

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by reborn1: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2015
When I came out with that tape on Sahara Reporters, Obanikoro threatened to sue me for N1 billion. I have told the that I’m in town, let him come and serve me his lawsuit, but I’ve not found that he has been able to do it.

Word. The guy is always in town and they just cant do anything for him, saw him interview Sanusi at the MMIA during the Sanusi/GEJ issue. The guy is bold and fearless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by reborn1: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2015
themano:

Sorry bro, He is not a coward like you, he was actually in Lag on Feb 14th cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by Horlawoomey(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2015
The man is very raw, I pray for his protection.
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by signz: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
chamboy:
Just like Nothing Happened To GEN. Azazi

Is that all

Only one!!!

P GEJ is a saint compared to past leaders
Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by chamboy(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2015
signz:

Is that all

Only one!!!

P GEJ is a saint compared to past leaders
Saint indeed.. b deceiving ursef der

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by chamboy(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Later someone would come n tell me does Surrounding Buhari are Bad, as if d ones surrounding GEJ are Angels...

Abeg Politics Gives Room for the good, the bad and the ugly.

We Voters just have to choose the Best Electorate that matches wat we want

If u waiting for JESUS AND TWELE DISCIPLE TO COME FORM. "HEAVENLY DEMOCRATIC PARTY", u go wait taya

Shine ur eye *** in fashola's voice***

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Publisher, Sowore, Says Pres. Jonathan Is The “Chief Murderer” by obailala(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2015
themano:

Everyone has a right to choose who they respect and who they dont. There are only a microscopic few Nigerian politicians that deserve respect and Jonathan is definitely not one of them.

GEJ is not the first president to be insulted in Nigeria or beyond and he will definitely not be the last. Also, Nigeria isn't the only country in the world where some people do not think their leader deserves respect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Reviews Of Nigerian Embassy, New York - From 40 Nigerians / How Come No IPOB Protest In Edo? / Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.