Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died (8499 Views)

When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by luigiajah(m): 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
I didn't know where to post this but my question still remains like the title. How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, and Blind Person That His Mum Just Died?
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by kilokeys(m): 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2014
a blind deaf dumb person is dead already.. so it wouldnt matter
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by Hawlahscho(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
OP, Can you talk to dead person?

anyway, I'll tell the person by just leaving hin or her til he or she finds out later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by Abbey2sam(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
luigiajah:
I didn't know where to post this but my question still remains like the title. How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, and Blind Person That His Mum Just Died?

guy is this just some shit you create in your head....

its either your deaf and dumb
or
your blind

the three don't combine in one person

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by ukukaegbu(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
Is there such a person in this world? I don't think so.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by deolutolu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
I tell ya. Nothing can compound such a person's problem.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by Freshtomato(f): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2014
You don't
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by khiaa(f): 3:32am On Nov 05, 2014
luigiajah:

The correct word is mute not dumb, but you can get another person who knows sign language to tell him/her, that's if the person knows sign language.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by khiaa(f): 3:57am On Nov 05, 2014
Abbey2sam:

guy is this just some shit you create in your head....

its either your deaf and dumb
or
your blind

the three don't combine in one person

You are wrong a person can be deaf, mute, and blind, for example the famous writer Helen Keller.
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by Abbey2sam(m): 10:11am On Nov 05, 2014
khiaa:

You are wrong a person can be deaf, mute, and blind, for example the famous writer Helen Keller.

very rare
Re: How Do You Tell A Deaf, Dumb, And Blind Person That His Mum Just Died by holusormi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
luigiajah:

How about you go blind , deaf and dumb then I'll kill your mother and figure out a way to tell you,, when that happens I'll bring the result of my findings here to help fellow heediots like you

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Nurse Becomes Internet Sensation After Sharing ‘hot’ Photos On Instagram / How To Get Rich Sugar Mummy Direct Numbers, No Agent Needed / A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.