Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,382 members, 7,958,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) (2590 Views)

Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Railtrack Construction Commencement Ceremony On The Lagos-b'dgry Expressway Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by Blackfire(m): 2:38am On Nov 05, 2014
...pdp loading there weapons of reply*runs to gen. badeh compound
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by magnetik(m): 3:39am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:
Op and supporters,
pull your ears and listen.
you said it rained for some minutes?
this is called a flash flood!
pull your ears hard!
what did i call it?
FLASH FLOOD!

it happens everywhere in the world
and when it does
cautious road users shelter in place.
if that clueless Fash-ole's lastma had any brains,
they would have deployed to shut off the affected sections of the highway
and prevent damage to life and property.

next time,
if the road is flooded,
think twice
before you jump in with both feet.
Cu★t.
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by edo3(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2014
princeFAD:
@MOD. This must get to the front page
Gbam! Walahi the president hates lagos.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by Arch1: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Almost all the federal roads in Nigeria are bad
JonaTAN is a failure
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by Segadem(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2014
jojomario:
TAN team should come and address this. abi dis one no need TAN ni
TAN is not needed, let's call our fishermen I'm sure there would be fish enough to feed some communities.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by egift(m): 7:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Jonathan has failed Nigerians at all turn.
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by jaso1(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:
Op and supporters,
pull your ears hard!
what did i call it?
FLASH FLOOD!

and when it does

next time,
if the road is flooded,
think twice
It is now obvious that you are a mundane, Someone who's paid to continue painting the evil work of PDP as good. You need not to be educated to know that the pool on that road is a result of dilapidated condition of the road. This road was tied during military regime but due to PDP mismanagement, the road damaged again. People like you will report Obj and every criminal that had opportunity to be in the presidency as messiah but let me tell you that your life is bastardize by PDP and will get worst if if you continue with your preoccupied job.
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by Gloria3389(f): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2014
tit:
Op and supporters,
pull your ears hard!
what did i call it?
FLASH FLOOD!

and when it does

next time,
if the road is flooded,
think twice
lolzz...what happened to good drainage system....
abeg forget flash flood...
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by anonimi: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2014
egift:
Jonathan has failed Nigerians at all turn.

Just like Fashola has FAILED Lagosians at all turn.
QED!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by PaulJohn1: 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
edo3:
Gbam! Walahi the president hates lagos.

Major part of the road are within Ogun state boundry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by mrmetoo1: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
People need to fear God o! Flash flood!! Ok!!!
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by meforyou1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
I thought janjawedeans claim there are no bad roads in Yoruba land
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by diportivo: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Op,dat road no need try ur luck things..i am very conversant with that route and i know how annoying it is.it would even serve as an alternative route to the lagos ibadan expressway but alas,our leaders av looked the other way time and time again.that riad was awarded in 2008.the contractor started grading from shagamu and stopped just after the cement company...they ran off with the mobilisation fee after that...during the rainy season i make sure i avoid that road..its hell on earth
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by dunkem21(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
OP, pull your ears again, It is called FLASH FLOOD! ..and it happens everywhere in all the states. A constant road user knows what to expect on a rainy day on a road without drainage.

Are there not governors in the state to come up with temporary measure while the FG fix it.

What we done right is to point out the road and see it fixed.

One day we will blame GEJ for ebola.
Re: Federal Government's Urgent Attention Needed On Ikorodu-shagam Expressway.(Pics) by KnowAll(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Is it not high time Federal Goveremnt hands all those roads to the state Goverments, clearly their eyes in Abuja cannot see what is happening in Lagos / Ogun Border. And I can bet this is not the only terrible road in the country. The country is overwhealmed with bad roads from the SW to the NE and from the NW to the SE. It is high time the federal Goverment relinquishes about 10% of the money accrued to her, to the states.

The situation as it were cannot continue. Something must be done!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama / Feb14 Election Postponed / SURPRISE! Jimi Agbaje Is A Liar - Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.