Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? (3006 Views)

Are You More Into Looks Or Brain / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / What Keeps A Man? Love, Sex Or Brain! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
My own definition of beauty is brain. I easily get attracted to intelligent guys despite facial appearance....though it counts at times

what's yours?
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
My own definition of beauty is brain. I easily get attracted to intelligent guys despite facial appearance....though it counts at times

what's yours?
kefetjey..just aknowledge the fact that u like guys who r damn too cute....
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by politricks: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:

what's yours?
I have different kinds of brain so................can we meet?.
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
kefetjey..just aknowledge the fact that u like guys who r damn too cute....
Nah....l like hot brains
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
politricks:
I have different kinds of brain so................can we meet?.
how many?
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by politricks: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
how many?
You will find out when we meet.
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by BreezyRita(f): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Brain and facial beauty......
Is that too much to ask for?
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:
my dear,have u voted for me yet? www.nairaland.com/1982159/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Simply type i vote jennimma. Thank u so much
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
Nah....l like hot brains
lol ok....i got a boyfrnd for u....he made a first class... And he is very very smart nd cute.....
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by engrtee(f): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
money
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Afrok(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
Too much of everything they say is not good angry and am not Oliver twist undecided, so I like a lady that has half of each of the qualities listed by op in equal proportions shocked. When she combines it, she'll just be perfect for me kiss.

U know na if she's too brainy, over sharp go dey worry her cool. If she's too fine (facial appearance), she fit be every guys dream girl and they won't allow her rest cry. If she too get shape as in curves (ukwu), she might make guys commit and lead souls to hell tongue.

I like equal proportions...
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol ok....i got a boyfrnd for u....he made a first class... And he is very very smart nd cute.....
am not looking for a boyfriend MR. MAN

but l don't mind seeing his pix
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
engrtee:
money
How does money define beauty?
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
am not looking for a boyfriend MR. MAN

but l don't mind seeing his pix
why u wana see his pic, i tot u say u like brains
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by adepiero: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:
I have both grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Plato once said,that a big head without a brain is totally useless..in other words,beauty is not what makes a man or woman...brain makes a man or woman and not beauty..
What is beauty without brainshaving beauty is just additional...both will be perfectly fine...
I will go for brains if i were to make a choice...
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Lordabas: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2014

Beauty is something that stops me in my tracks in amazement & wonderment cheesy
I cannot categorically describe it in words & do it justice. It transcends words meaning.

Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
You caught me right?...buh seriously l just wanna see how cute he is
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by buchibrand(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hot Brain = Very very good

Facial Beauty = Very good

Nice Shape = Good.

Marry for any of these reasons? Heart break, disappointment or even divorce is inevitable.

The real beauty is of the mind. It is the state or content of your heart, your good manners, your level of understanding and reasoning. These does not fail or fade.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:
You caught me right?...buh seriously l just wanna see how cute he is
lol kefetjey, i just want u to admit it...u like cute guys...
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by BreezyRita(f): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
adepiero:
I have both grin
shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by adepiero: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:

shocked shocked
Why the surprise?

Haven't you seen a rear gem before grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by BreezyRita(f): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
adepiero:
Why the surprise?

Haven't you seen a rear gem before grin
You mean rare gem? wink

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by adepiero: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
BreezyRita:

You mean rare gem? wink
Yes jare... android is a bastàrd undecided
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by 2SWT(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cutehector4u:
no mind her joor she dey form....as for me l like cute guys
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Exponental(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
facial appearance, shape AND brain.
she's got it all. lucky me.
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
2SWT:
no mind her joor she dey form....as for me l like cute guys
ehen....u be beta prson....
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by passionate88: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Kefetjey:

what's yours?
Most Nairalanders know that I am short, yellow nd not that ugly, but most don't know that I'm brainy because of my big head, so op I get hope for your side ba?.
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
No be una fault but na nigeria I blame, just that jobless people contribute to useless things..
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 06, 2014
Kefetjey:

what's yours?

don't worry soon you will be shouting BRAINS!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2014
passionate88:
Most Nairalanders know that I am short, yellow nd not that ugly, but most don't know that I'm brainy because of my big head, so op I get hope for your side ba?.
and you gat CASH too?

You know am a 9jerian gal
Re: What's Your Definition Of Beauty...facial Appearance, Shape Or Brain? by passionate88: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2014
Kefetjey:
and you gat CASH too?

You know am a 9jerian gal
You no put cash, u just say brains... Why evils angryangryangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality / Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help / Who Is A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.