Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality (3004 Views)

When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / How To Know A Virgin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by JewelDiamond(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
He prefer ice fish to chicken.
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by frankay430(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
fat lie
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Brugo(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:

Chicken or fish is a matter of preference. I have a friend who hates chicken. He won't eat it no matter what. If you like buy him a full bucket from KFC it would just waste.

I think it is poverty that makes you believe chicken is superior to fish. There are species of fish that are more expensive than chicken.

15 Likes

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by nzeobi(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
I prefer fish to meat but it doesn't reduce my class and taste tongue angry
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by JewelDiamond(f): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Brugo:

Chicken or fish is a matter of preference. I have a friend who hates chicken. He won't eat it no matter what. If you like buy him a full bucket from KFC it would just waste.

I think it is poverty that makes you believe chicken is superior to fish. There are species of fish that are more expensive than chicken.
. Ur reasoning confirms ur one of them. Congrats !
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by wordbank(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2015
Op dey craze oooo
Chicken na big man food?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2015
op change ur mentality!! undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Brugo(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:

Lol. If you think so then you need a course in English comprehension as well as Basic Logic.

5 Likes

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Dabss(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:
quite the contrary.
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by RANGO23(m): 10:24am On Jul 25, 2015
okay
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by JewelDiamond(f): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2015
Dabss:
quite the contrary.
E concern u?
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by JewelDiamond(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Brugo:

Lol. If you think so then you need a course in English comprehension as well as Basic Logic.
Do u have a PhD in English?
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Acme77: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
@op
I don't think you are correct because I prefer eating without meat or fish than eating chicken.
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Humblebloke(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
This OP has a poverty mentality.......seriouslyundecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by tshane: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:
You're irredeemably stùpid & worthless. A ram with an IQ the size of a maize grain.
So because a person prefers fish to chicken, it automatically means that he wants to be poor? Everybody have their own preference whether rich or poor. What you like may be shit_ to me. Vice versa.
Mgbekes forming activities on nl.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Kaysalas(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Abeg, MAke Una nor kill Dis Op Na! She just dey come up. Op, u too dey reason something wella b4 u open mouth talk. hehehe! oya yarb me back shaparly wink

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by ddeston(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP if I swear for you ehn.
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Dabss(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:
E concern u?
nothing. I have no concern with poverty. Oya face front angry
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:
......do u value chicken dat much?....my dear its nothing to rate rich or poor.....just check d person's bank account n u re gud 2 go
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by JewelDiamond(f): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
tshane:

You're irredeemably stùpid & worthless. A ram with an IQ the size of a maize grain.
So because a person prefers fish to chicken, it automatically means that he wants to be poor? Everybody have their own preference whether rich or poor. What you like may be shit_ to me. Vice versa.
Mgbekes forming activities on nl.
Wailing wailer, how market?
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by MsBliss(f): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
oP are you for real Fish taste far better than chicken IMO.And everyone has individual choices.It doesn't really pin down to their mentality.
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by naijainfogalery: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op you are wrong , how to know a guy with poverty mentality
1. Whenever he sees people with expensive cars he says its waste of money
2. He can't even spoil himself on expensive meals
3. He takes a girl out and expects her to order mince pie and water
4. He takes you out and he watches you eat while he drinks water
5. He thinks 1 million is a big money
6. He is a dreamer always thinking of if only someone gives me like one million lol

But the one you gave is a wrong example , I prefer fish to meat or chicken anyday , especially Titus or croaker and guess what as funny as it is. Fish is sometimes even more expensive, if a chicken goes for 1k fish goes for 1500 so what the hell are u talking about ?

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Oahray: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Brugo:

exactly!
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Useless post
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by smsshola(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
@op this may not be true cos even poverty is a relative term....while u think he eat fish cos of poverty what of rich men that eat fish.I kno a rich aunty who did not like chicken, also I av a banker friend who does not eat fish.

Y u may be right in one way depends on ur perspective u ar looking at it, the theory can also be prove to be wrong by another on looker.
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Fidecoo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
JewelDiamond:
I DONT EAT CHICKEN AT ALL. HONESTLY. ABI NA POOR MENTALITY CAUSE AM
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by SkinnyDude(m): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2015
how to know a kpako roro girl (a girl who eats chicken once a year..25th december)- she thinks chicken is a luxury..

it is just 550 on my street... it is no biggie

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Richy4(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2015
That means all vegetarians are seriously sick with poverty mentality. Because they neither eat chicken nor fish undecided
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2015
JewelDiamond:

Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by biz2get(m): 6:28am On Jul 26, 2015
I myself don't like both chicken or fish angry
Re: How To Know A Guy With Poverty Mentality by 400billionman: 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
JewelDiamond:

Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watchin A Sex Scene With Family. Help / How I Seduced Mike Till He Fuked Me Mercilessly / Sex Robot Who Can ORGASM And Remember Ur Favourite Position Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.