Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

15 Facts On African Religions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Facts On African Religions (2757 Views)

Did African Religions Need To Be Substituted? / Should African Religions Be Preserved? / What's Wrong With African Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nation of Islam started from the united states, GOD had to start the ressurection from there because they were the must people that have gone completely out of their minds, dead!, they'd already lost their names and turned into what today is known around the world as "nigger", anywhere you go today as a blackman, me or you are referred to as nigger, some of us are in denial over that, even Dangote, they will say "that nigger" nigger means a dead thing, not even a person.
As i was saying, Nation of Islam was to start from the north america, then to spread, now, the nation of islam never forces anybody into them, even in the ancient times, they never force, they will just banish.
Now you refer to them as 1% of what and what and the african 1% of blacks in america if i read right, but what is the difference between the black people all over the earth except of our dialects and languages? jaja of opobo traded people, who did he trade? is it not the brother of another person here in africa? during those days of capturing, didn't father loose sons and brothers and sisters and wives? are the african american not our immidiate cousins? by the time the reality of the bloodline is traced, you will be surprised how many of your great grand fathers brothers and sisters were gone and how many brothers you have outside of africa, in the mid east, in indian, in far asia, new zealand and australia, fiji, brazil, all over we are over 4 billion people on the planet.

The nation of islam follows the scripture , the torah, the gospel and the quran, nobody could interpret the meaning of the three books until the Nation of Islam, what will make a christian like me pick up the bible and get me a quran, if not that GOD through the Nation of Islam touched me with the right meaning of the books? i like to read them now with almost a 100% understanding, what other religion can claim that? i won't say they mimic, no! GOD taught them the meaning of the whole books. and there is a new archeological findings that a remains was found in the middle east dating back as those found in africa. whose bone could those have been if not for black people. so we are middle eastern people or can call ourselves so.

however do you agree that a lighter skin can never produce black?

On the yoruba beliefs of creation, That Oduduwa came from Heaven, and all was water alone on earth? he came with some sand and a chicken (i hope i'm right, if not please forgive me and i beg that you should correct my mistakes).
if Oduduwa spread the sand with the chicken to make the lands, who then created the heaven?, the waters and where did he get the sand and the chicken?
this story is very true, there is nothing wrong in it atall, except that they are symbolic, and that Man Oduduwa was not a yoruba man, or igbo man, He is simply a blackman, that perhaps mayhave not the slightest idea of the language yoruba.

Every blackman is another blackman brother and sister. and yes we may be crazy but without a doubt, we will be perfect again, if willing.

GooseBaba:

According to, Goosebaba 1 of NL....99% (citation needed) of nation of Islam adherent reside in the north America. They are mainly direct descendants of American slavery institutions. The other 1% are descendants of african immigrants.

Their sacred text mimics middle eastern sacred text Qu'ran and torah respectively. What does that tell you.?

How are you so sure that your convictions are not of the devil, I do believe an African that sees himself a jew/Israelites would consider your convictions as that of a heathen.

Meanwhile, as a honorable Urhobo man. Who bask in the glory of his ancestors. My awesome ancestors never believed in an all evil presence. We are all capable of good and evil deeds. It aligns with the physical and spiritual worlds. It makes more sense no need for faith or convictions.
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Am so tired of this guy's rubbish abeg
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:
Nation of Islam started from the united states, GOD had to start the ressurection from there because they were the must people that have gone completely out of their minds, dead!, they'd already lost their names and turned into what today is known around the world as "nigger", anywhere you go today as a blackman, me or you are referred to as nigger, some of us are in denial over that, even Dangote, they will say "that nigger" nigger means a dead thing, not even a person.
As i was saying, Nation of Islam was to start from the north america, then to spread, now, the nation of islam never forces anybody into them, even in the ancient times, they never force, they will just banish.
Now you refer to them as 1% of what and what and the african 1% of blacks in america if i read right, but what is the difference between the black people all over the earth except of our dialects and languages? jaja of opobo traded people, who did he trade? is it not the brother of another person here in africa? during those days of capturing, didn't father loose sons and brothers and sisters and wives? are the african american not our immidiate cousins? by the time the reality of the bloodline is traced, you will be surprised how many of your great grand fathers brothers and sisters were gone and how many brothers you have outside of africa, in the mid east, in indian, in far asia, new zealand and australia, fiji, brazil, all over we are over 4 billion people on the planet.

The nation of islam follows the scripture , the torah, the gospel and the quran, nobody could interpret the meaning of the three books until the Nation of Islam, what will make a christian like me pick up the bible and get me a quran, if not that GOD through the Nation of Islam touched me with the right meaning of the books? i like to read them now with almost a 100% understanding, what other religion can claim that? i won't say they mimic, no! GOD taught them the meaning of the whole books. and there is a new archeological findings that a remains was found in the middle east dating back as those found in africa. whose bone could those have been if not for black people. so we are middle eastern people or can call ourselves so.

however do you agree that a lighter skin can never produce black?

On the yoruba beliefs of creation, That Oduduwa came from Heaven, and all was water alone on earth? he came with some sand and a chicken (i hope i'm right, if not please forgive me and i beg that you should correct my mistakes).
if Oduduwa spread the sand with the chicken to make the lands, who then created the heaven?, the waters and where did he get the sand and the chicken?
this story is very true, there is nothing wrong in it atall, except that they are symbolic, and that Man Oduduwa was not a yoruba man, or igbo man, He is simply a blackman, that perhaps mayhave not the slightest idea of the language yoruba.

Every blackman is another blackman brother and sister. and yes we may be crazy but without a doubt, we will be perfect again, if willing.

Smh, you keep remixing half truths.... But when did the word "nigger " translates to dead.. Guy you worri oh. Meanwhile, sentiments aside. Are all caucasians the same.? Are all africans the same? Put your emotions and convulsions aside and ask yourself. What do you have in common with a blackman from Brazil, new zealand, Spain or south Africa etc..? Apart from your skin tone. What does the yoruba man have in common with a fulani.?

You can deny or delude yourself, but nation of islam remains the religious movement of black americans. Ask muhammad Ali..
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
There is no mixing brother, a mixed truth with lies is also a lie. where did all the black people all over the earth come from? we lived before in harmony, peace and in submission to the will GOD as one people all over the earth, the earth was one called Asia. it was the caucasian that started splitting and different name, there was nothing called "africa" until almost the end of the roman empire. what we all have in common is our obvious submission to GOD, we are born of righteousness into the world of sins, and when the devils teach us how to do evil, the bible says we become twice as wicked as the devil himself, in truth, it is seven times, nevetheless, when the truth touches us, we turn back into righteousness.
There are some caucasians that are very good, they stand for truth, freedom, equality and justice but this types of caucasians are even murdered by their own people in most cases. so are black people that are wicked, made wicked by the white system (i take responsibility for my wrong doing as a black person, i never knew of kissing with the nigerian movies, i learnt that as early as 4 years old from caucasian movies, a blackman can never in his widest dreams think of a man loving another man, it is all white thing, they will now saction anybody that will go against it, if not for one of their own, that went against it russia, they will have brought troops in for that).

the seperatism of yoruba, from igbo from hausa, from urhobo and from ijebu all across the black nation is the whiteman's greatest weapon. and the idea that one is better than the other is called iblis.

negro is a latin word from a greek word called necro. negro in spanish mean a black object, inanimate thing. a black person in spanish is called morenita for women and morenito for human blackman.

Nation of Islam like i said started from north america to spread worldwide, and it is the black people that are dead (mentally), the only thing you have is your urhobo name and place, you and i got nothing else. it is the original that your fore fathers gave you that differenciate you from the black people in the western hemisphere which have lost their name.

if you are not dead (mentally), what is an ATOM called in your language, and a MOLECULE, or billion or million? why do we write our languages with the latin alphabet? our fathers had books, they wrote books, and i bet on my life that they write with ABCDE, and they didn't write from left to right, rather they must have wrote from right to left corresponding with the movement of the earth rotating and going around the sun from right to left.

common brother, if english was good for us, after 60 years, we should have been able to build something from scratch by ourselves. we are a dead people that need mental ressurection. QUIT SPLITTING, IT IS THE DEVIL ATTRIBUTE. I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER YOU BEFORE ANY OTHER RACE, MY WORDS ARE BOND.

GooseBaba:

Smh, you keep remixing half truths.... But when did the word "nigger " translates to dead.. Guy you worri oh. Meanwhile, sentiments aside. Are all caucasians the same.? Are all africans the same? Put your emotions and convulsions aside and ask yourself. What do you have in common with a blackman from Brazil, new zealand, Spain or south Africa etc..? Apart from your skin tone. What does the yoruba man have in common with a fulani.?

You can deny or delude yourself, but nation of islam remains the religious movement of black americans. Ask muhammad Ali..

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
gatiano:
There is no mixing brother, a mixed truth with lies is also a lie. where did all the black people all over the earth come from? we lived before in harmony, peace and in submission to the will GOD as one people all over the earth, the earth was one called Asia. it was the caucasian that started splitting and different name, there was nothing called "africa" until almost the end of the roman empire. what we all have in common is our obvious submission to GOD, we are born of righteousness into the world of sins, and when the devils teach us how to do evil, the bible says we become twice as wicked as the devil himself, in truth, it is seven times, nevetheless, when the truth touches us, we turn back into righteousness.
There are some caucasians that are very good, they stand for truth, freedom, equality and justice but this types of caucasians are even murdered by their own people in most cases. so are black people that are wicked, made wicked by the white system (i take responsibility for my wrong doing as a black person, i never knew of kissing with the nigerian movies, i learnt that as early as 4 years old from caucasian movies, a blackman can never in his widest dreams think of a man loving another man, it is all white thing, they will now saction anybody that will go against it, if not for one of their own, that went against it russia, they will have brought troops in for that).

the seperatism of yoruba, from igbo from hausa, from urhobo and from ijebu all across the black nation is the whiteman's greatest weapon. and the idea that one is better than the other is called iblis.

negro is a latin word from a greek word called necro. negro in spanish mean a black object, inanimate thing. a black person in spanish is called morenita for women and morenito for human blackman.

Nation of Islam like i said started from north america to spread worldwide, and it is the black people that are dead (mentally), the only thing you have is your urhobo name and place, you and i got nothing else. it is the original that your fore fathers gave you that differenciate you from the black people in the western hemisphere which have lost their name.

if you are not dead (mentally), what is an ATOM called in your language, and a MOLECULE, or billion or million? why do we write our languages with the latin alphabet? our fathers had books, they wrote books, and i bet on my life that they write with ABCDE, and they didn't write from left to right, rather they must have wrote from right to left corresponding with the movement of the earth rotating and going around the sun from right to left.

common brother, if english was good for us, after 60 years, we should have been able to build something from scratch by ourselves. we are a dead people that need mental ressurection. QUIT SPLITTING, IT IS THE DEVIL ATTRIBUTE. I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER YOU BEFORE ANY OTHER RACE, MY WORDS ARE BOND.

All what you just spilled comes from a people that have nothing, but would rather have others that have to discard theirs. The hatred for the white man is constant in almost all religious doctrines of black americans. To the extent that you are telling me that white man brought divisions to our midst... Smh

You cannot downplay my heritage or lineage with your god mumbo jumbo. We're tribal people. Because we see ourselves as Africans does not in any way absolve our tribal image or history. Anyhow, one can see that the movement is looking to brainwash gullible people into their fictitious claims by trying to distort african history so It fits into their revelations. Your god knew that black americans were mentally dead, yet he gave them technoligical information but he also allowed the white man to steal the book and gain knowledge to enslave blacks... What was your god doing about the plight of blacks in america before 1930..?

Why is your god allah and not yahweh.? Simple! Anything to distance yourself from the white man who happened to come after monkeys... Smh don't worry when push comes to shove your blackman /americans will remind you where your place is...
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 12:05am On Nov 08, 2014
Clearly, you have got a lot of questions, that is why you must do yourself a favour by reading extensively, not the books that the whiteman gave to you to read, rather, the books he kept in the corners of his shelves and libraries. the whiteman said the best place to hide anything from a blackman is the books.

The african americans has risked all their lives for the greatness of the united states. They fought and bled in the independent war against britain, the fought in the civil wars, the fought the 1st world wars and the second world war, the korean wars, vietnam war and many more. what did they get when they got back? they got burnt alive, lynched, raped, killed for no just reason, killed for sport, whenever they are burnt, the whitepeople make a post cards from it pictures and make profits out of the lynched body, some will keep the black body part as a souvenir. If it were you, will you still turn around and love them or ever trust them ever again? But the amazing thing is Nation of Islam is not hating on them, They just tell the truth as it is and as it was told to them by GOD in person. and how the while for more than 80 years, the white scholars, scientists, historians and other high class professionals of theirs could not deny, they couldn't say it was false, all angle was closed in on them.

on the issue of economic empowerment of the black american, they have always told the government to let them go for self, they should give them some land which they deserve after bleeding in all those wars, they refused, white and black people can never co exist together, never, except as a husband and wife within the black community or a loner family engulfed within the white community.

the reason why GOD(ALLAH), permits america white to have all the knowledge is to make them advance so much that when the world army combine to fight them, the american will win. this super power of american will be brought down in less than 12 hours. then the rest of the world will bow and confess "ALLAH U AKBAR". Like i always say, wicken men and men alike plan, but ALLAH is the best planner, He said "I, ALLAH, AM THE BEST KNOWER".

The hebrew calls GOD Yahweh, the indians Brahma, the arabian Allah, The yorubas, Olodumare. we have different name to that we call GOD.

Why are the black people suffering then, if GOD is Black, you must loving reading to find this, Bro read, not just religious books, read like a reading addict. reeeeeaaaad, learn and listen, then use your initiative and common sense.
The deviation and the rebellion of the black people against the will of The GOD ORIGINATOR was of three stages
1) 66 trillion years ago, the destruction of the moon to form the earth becuase he wanted the people to speak just one diallect which is scientifically impossible because of the speed and movement of the earth/. the earth was called moon.
2) 50,000 years ago, they moved from the Holy city of Mecca, from God's civilization into the jungles of Asia (Africa), for the purposes of making us tough and strong.
3) 6000 years ago for making a new man (devil), when ask why did you make this devil? to bring out the rebel in us to our face physically (all other races were grafted from us), so its like when you see the whiteman, you see you wickedness in real life.

when it will be time to push the devil into the flame, he will say i didn't make myself, thus GOD sent them prophet severally to change their ways, but did they? they can't except a handful. (don't blame the pot, blame the potter), their whiteness is not evil, but the doctrine in their minds that they must rule all, which they did has GOD allowed them to for 6000 years. now the time is up, so what is the fuss? it is not as if they will di, on the 7th day, the whiteman is to sleep. he's being falling to sleep since 1912. 1914, his rule ended, and immidiately 1st world war. this last war (armaggedom) is their last.

tribal thing will cease very soon, mark my words. see, when a boy and his girlfriend have a fight, the only way that fight can end is to find the cause. without the cause be revealled, it will be fighting and quarrelling till eternity, most families are destroying because the causes of their troubles is not known, and it is always with the third person. this cause is the big key.
so many tribal fights and wars, once the cause is known, we will be beloved again. the cause is coming out as we type and chat.

i enjoyed chatting with you. read and eat maturedly.
GooseBaba:

All what you just spilled comes from a people that have nothing, but would rather have others that have to discard theirs. The hatred for the white man is constant in almost all religious doctrines of black americans. To the extent that you are telling me that white man brought divisions to our midst... Smh

You cannot downplay my heritage or lineage with your god mumbo jumbo. We're tribal people. Because we see ourselves as Africans does not in any way absolve our tribal image or history. Anyhow, one can see that the movement is looking to brainwash gullible people into their fictitious claims by trying to distort african history so It fits into their revelations. Your god knew that black americans were mentally dead, yet he gave them technoligical information but he also allowed the white man to steal the book and gain knowledge to enslave blacks... What was your god doing about the plight of blacks in america before 1930..?

Why is your god allah and not yahweh.? Simple! Anything to distance yourself from the white man who happened to come after monkeys... Smh don't worry when push comes to shove your blackman /americans will remind you where your place is...

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 1:47am On Nov 08, 2014
gatiano:
Clearly, you have got a lot of questions, that is why you must do yourself a favour by reading extensively, not the books that the whiteman gave to you to read, rather, the books he kept in the corners of his shelves and libraries. the whiteman said the best place to hide anything from a blackman is the books.

The african americans has risked all their lives for the greatness of the united states. They fought and bled in the independent war against britain, the fought in the civil wars, the fought the 1st world wars and the second world war, the korean wars, vietnam war and many more. what did they get when they got back? they got burnt alive, lynched, raped, killed for no just reason, killed for sport, whenever they are burnt, the whitepeople make a post cards from it pictures and make profits out of the lynched body, some will keep the black body part as a souvenir. If it were you, will you still turn around and love them or ever trust them ever again? But the amazing thing is Nation of Islam is not hating on them, They just tell the truth as it is and as it was told to them by GOD in person. and how the while for more than 80 years, the white scholars, scientists, historians and other high class professionals of theirs could not deny, they couldn't say it was false, all angle was closed in on them.

on the issue of economic empowerment of the black american, they have always told the government to let them go for self, they should give them some land which they deserve after bleeding in all those wars, they refused, white and black people can never co exist together, never, except as a husband and wife within the black community or a loner family engulfed within the white community.

the reason why GOD(ALLAH), permits america white to have all the knowledge is to make them advance so much that when the world army combine to fight them, the american will win. this super power of american will be brought down in less than 12 hours. then the rest of the world will bow and confess "ALLAH U AKBAR". Like i always say, wicken men and men alike plan, but ALLAH is the best planner, He said "I, ALLAH, AM THE BEST KNOWER".

The hebrew calls GOD Yahweh, the indians Brahma, the arabian Allah, The yorubas, Olodumare. we have different name to that we call GOD.

Why are the black people suffering then, if GOD is Black, you must loving reading to find this, Bro read, not just religious books, read like a reading addict. reeeeeaaaad, learn and listen, then use your initiative and common sense.
The deviation and the rebellion of the black people against the will of The GOD ORIGINATOR was of three stages
1) 66 trillion years ago, the destruction of the moon to form the earth becuase he wanted the people to speak just one diallect which is scientifically impossible because of the speed and movement of the earth/. the earth was called moon.
2) 50,000 years ago, they moved from the Holy city of Mecca, from God's civilization into the jungles of Asia (Africa), for the purposes of making us tough and strong.
3) 6000 years ago for making a new man (devil), when ask why did you make this devil? to bring out the rebel in us to our face physically (all other races were grafted from us), so its like when you see the whiteman, you see you wickedness in real life.

when it will be time to push the devil into the flame, he will say i didn't make myself, thus GOD sent them prophet severally to change their ways, but did they? they can't except a handful. (don't blame the pot, blame the potter), their whiteness is not evil, but the doctrine in their minds that they must rule all, which they did has GOD allowed them to for 6000 years. now the time is up, so what is the fuss? it is not as if they will di, on the 7th day, the whiteman is to sleep. he's being falling to sleep since 1912. 1914, his rule ended, and immidiately 1st world war. this last war (armaggedom) is their last.

tribal thing will cease very soon, mark my words. see, when a boy and his girlfriend have a fight, the only way that fight can end is to find the cause. without the cause be revealled, it will be fighting and quarrelling till eternity, most families are destroying because the causes of their troubles is not known, and it is always with the third person. this cause is the big key.
so many tribal fights and wars, once the cause is known, we will be beloved again. the cause is coming out as we type and chat.

i enjoyed chatting with you. read and eat maturedly.

Lmao..!! Arrant rubbish.!! With such hypocrisy..!!

When you see the white man you see wickedness..
The white man is not bad by allah allowed them to run thinz for 6000 years. Who allowed them to create their evil doctrines..? Fuvking allah..

We don't hate the white man but his downfall is eminent

The problems with blackman is allah's grand plan, because he allowed it to happen, he wants them to be strong... Smh strong for his armaggedon... Such retrogressive dog shiiit.

You need to discard those rubbish books you read because they are all subjective to your religious cause. I don't see how I will read about slavery objectively and link allah to the scheme of things... Impossible.!

Your immaturity and inferiority complex drives you to correlate african creation myths with middle eastern deities just to water down your brain. Allah is weak, hence the reason his followers must tell lies on his behalf. Distort historical facts to align with their delusion. Mix facts with fiction and call it "truth"..FACT :Olodumare never had any begotten son, a prophet in the middle east or a fallen angle that challenged his authority... So Why all this rubbish linkage..?

Take your pity party and shove it. America history is not blackman history. It's american history.!!! By your logic Should we conclude that Nigeria's civil war was blackman's war.

Families destroying each other ..! Is that peculiar to blackman..? Your mind is weak and your allah is demented..

Nice chatting with you.... I stand gidigba.!!
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by gatiano(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
I submit completely to ALLAH'S will, i'm trying my possible best to follow the teachings and the lessons of the prophets because they stand for truth. i agree that i'm foolish, but ALLAH is most sufficient. ALLAH is One, He is all independent and ALLAH is HE whom we are all dependent. He is not beggotten and He begets not.

All will be judged according to their deeds and even what they fail to do.

if you can proof the teachings of The Honourable Elijah Muhammad wrong with facts, i'll will be happy to know or read it all.

GooseBaba:

Lmao..!! Arrant rubbish.!! With such hypocrisy..!!

When you see the white man you see wickedness..
The white man is not bad by allah allowed them to run thinz for 6000 years. Who allowed them to create their evil doctrines..? Fuvking allah..

We don't hate the white man but his downfall is eminent

The problems with blackman is allah's grand plan, because he allowed it to happen, he wants them to be strong... Smh strong for his armaggedon... Such retrogressive dog shiiit.

You need to discard those rubbish books you read because they are all subjective to your religious cause. I don't see how I will read about slavery objectively and link allah to the scheme of things... Impossible.!

Your immaturity and inferiority complex drives you to correlate african creation myths with middle eastern deities just to water down your brain. Allah is weak, hence the reason his followers must tell lies on his behalf. Distort historical facts to align with their delusion. Mix facts with fiction and call it "truth"..FACT :Olodumare never had any begotten son, a prophet in the middle east or a fallen angle that challenged his authority... So Why all this rubbish linkage..?

Take your pity party and shove it. America history is not blackman history. It's american history.!!! By your logic Should we conclude that Nigeria's civil war was blackman's war.

Families destroying each other ..! Is that peculiar to blackman..? Your mind is weak and your allah is demented..

Nice chatting with you.... I stand gidigba.!!
Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by macof(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Goosebaba this guy is outright mad no two ways
Jst ignore him...he is mad

2 Likes

Re: 15 Facts On African Religions by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
macof:
Goosebaba this guy is outright mad no two ways
Jst ignore him...he is mad

His own case is social engineering gone wrong..! grin carry other people problem put for head..

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Blessed Israel But Cursed Canaan. / Hell Fire Teaching does not make sense- A look at Rev King Burning Sinners! / Losing My Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.