Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) (3498 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Breaking!!!!!! Burkina Faso's Lt Col Isaac Zida Named Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by VAQAXY: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Nigeria is both the political and the economic power of Africa.

Nigeria is to African countries what America is to the world.

GOD BLESS Nigeria!

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan GCFR till 2019!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by koolg: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
Him wear suit today

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
...and after 55 years, this military guy will claim to be a democrat like one 18th century leader here in Nigeria leading the Haramites party

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by VAQAXY: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
President Jonathan alighted from Nigeria's Airforce ONE as Head of State of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida receives him..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by VAQAXY: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
I am proud to be a Nigerian! Can you see the swag in GEJ? More like Obama visited Africa.. cheesy

Nigeria adigo mma.. cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Arch1: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
MISPLACED PRIORITY

Nigeria is burning. president JonaTAN, come back and quench the fire in your country, leave the Borkina Babes alone let them sort themsleves out.

Boko Haram are in complete control of 20 local governments out of the 774 local governments we have in Nigeria. They 'v recently renamed Mubi into Maidatul Islam. Technically, we now have two republics inside a single federation i:e Nigeria republic & Boko Haram republic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by slimfit1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2014
He could be next soon so Jonathan enjoy the moment while it last. Bad government leads to coup.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Tundenoni(m): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
ankara soldiers!
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Gej looks nice and fresh BUT
he is still clueless though...

_silly okupe and his large head is always with the president angry is like he is eyeing the job of the president ADC

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by ZACHIE: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lt. COL...hmm. for Naija, that rank that man no fit
near oga Gej. Not as a doorman..
But now,dem be fellow Heads Of States.
sha o....watch ya back.
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by VAQAXY: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
As a stakeholder in the Nigerian Project I have so much faith in Nigeria. My home state and Nigerian nation has given me so much in opportunities to be a proud Nigerian!

I love Nigeria!

GEJ till 2019

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by saintneo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
vaqaxy

Good close up shots of Mr President.

Link me up for electrical/power ideas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by atlwireles: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
What else needs to be said, God bless Nigeria. Even Obama will envy Goodluck now. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Arch1: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
VAQAXY:
As a stakeholder in the Nigerian Project I have so much faith in Nigeria. My home state and Nigerian nation has given me so much in opportunities to be a proud Nigerian!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GEJ till 2019

I love Nigeria!
You have so much faith in Nigeria but Nigeria is tearing apart while your weak commander-in-chief is in Borkina Faso. When is JonaTAN going to Chibok and Mubi? Are you aware that we now have another country inside Nigeria now? Have you heard of Maidtul Islam?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by jojomario(m): 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
Must you always frown your face in the military uniform?
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Randerl: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
Boko Haram’s capture of my home town
immaterial, says Badeh, Nigeria’s Military Chief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Descartes: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
Good one.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
How can the leader of a country that has lost control of 17 local govt to terrorist, with over 320000 citizens internally displaced, over 35000 as refugees in neighboring countries, & a security apparatus on the run travel outside the country with the aim of brokering peace in another country (burkina faso). Does it mean his country doesn't need peace or that the situation is not Serious enough?
Bappah

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Descartes: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
jojomario:
Must you always frown your face in the military uniform?
Soldiers are not meant to smile.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by VAQAXY: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Continue to be an arm-chair critic while young millionaires are springing up every day in Nigeria.

This is the best time I have seen in Nigeria's wealth spread. Just key into the economic blue-print and you will realize that Nigeria is so sweet.

I love Nigeria!

Nigeria for life!

Arch1:
You have so much faith in Nigeria but Nigeria is tearing apart while your weak commander-in-chief is in Borkina Faso. When is JonaTAN going to Chibok and Mubi? Are you aware that we now have another country inside Nigeria now? Have you heard of Maidtul Islam?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Arch1: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
VAQAXY:
Continue to be an arm-chair critic while young millionaires are springing up every day in Nigeria.
Do you mean young millionaires like the 19 unemployed graduates(including a pregnant woman) who were gruesomely stampeded to death after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from more than a million of them over a non-existing immigration job?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Pls arrest that guy called gej for us

But on a second thought...what if it was Shekau that took over power in Burkina Faso,,,would ebele go there?

My guy fear sambisa pass God

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by VAQAXY: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Now let me give you a clue on how to become rich in the next 3 years from now. Go straight to CAC tomorrow morning and open a company of your own. Get back to me when you must have done exactly that.

If you want to become rich then reset your mindset, move away from being an employment seeker to an employment generator..

I owe Nigeria so much for its magnanimity and love towards me!

GEJ till 2019

Arch1:
Do you mean young millionaires like the 19 unemployed graduates(including a pregnant woman) who were gruesomely stampeded to death after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from more than a million of them over a non-existing immigration job?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by OmEnT4: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Arch1:
My Good frnd from Yo-robber land how are you?

I am sorry for yesterday's insult cos I see you have a great passion for this country just like muagrin

But defending Apc even when they goofed shows you're a double face/mouth person undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
Networking with other nations is critical to our country's success. So no wise and well thinking Nigerian will criticize this visit. Boko Haram propagandist should not be quick to forget that top leaders of the opposition promised Jonathan a real showdown if he won the last election. They re just making good their threats and we all know that! Jonathan win face a serious and tough contest with the opposition at next years election but he will win. And i foresee he will win only marginally. But until the election, let us remain reasonable and patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
The President should dress this way more often, it will greatly buoy his image laundering.
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by Nonybb: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
GEJ sit up or what happened to Shagari/ekwueme era will manifest itself again when an unfamiliar Buhari Spirit enters Alex Badeh
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by ObiOkpor(m): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
Arch1:
MISPLACED PRIORITY

Nigeria is burning. president JonaTAN, come back and quench the fire in your country, leave the Borkina Babes alone let them sort themsleves out.

Boko Haram are in complete control of 20 local governments out of the 774 local governments we have in Nigeria. They 'v recently renamed Mubi into Maidatul Islam. Technically, we now have two republics inside a single federation i:e Nigeria republic & Boko Haram republic.
Sorry friend,you made no sense.
Thank you!
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2014
ZACHIE:
Lt. COL...hmm. for Naija, that rank that man no fit
near oga Gej. Not as a doorman..
But now,dem be fellow Heads Of States.
sha o....watch ya back.
He is a head of state, no matter how low you may think his rank is. Gaddafi remained a colonel till his death.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by johnstar(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
ah, d man don reach der nw nw
Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by collynzo82: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
OmEnT4:
My Good frnd from Yo-robber land how are you?

I am sorry for yesterday's insult cos I see you have a great passion for this country just like muagrin

But defending Apc even when they goofed shows you're a double face/mouth person undecidedundecided

Dozzy, wetin yoruba do you nah?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Head Of State Of Burkina Faso, Lt. Col Isaac Zida (pictures) by XketchDesigns(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
you can clearly tell this is a soldier, as rugged as they come. No fancy uniform, just plain out rugged! This is something you find hard to see in the Nigerian military today, soldiers like this. The Nigerian solders spend more time and money on startching and ironing their uniforms than doing something tangible.

And why is lt. col the head of state, what happened to all their generals?

But their army uniform ugly sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan And The South-east Orchestra / Breakingnews: Buhari Sacks Comptroller General Immigration, Abeshi. / We Will Hit Buhari Terribly That His Eyes Will Shed Blood ~ Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.