Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor (1669 Views)

OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016! / Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / Amosun Is APC Governorship Candidate For Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by sann204: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
It as being observed that people of Abia State are done and tired of Governor Orji. In my view and as a patriotic Nigeria who want everybody to enjoy dividend of democracy, I here sacrificed my beloved Governor Senator Amosun to help you transform your state the way his transforming Ogun State. Good luck.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by oweniwe(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
i wish he is delta state governor too
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by tit(f): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
dont you people have $50 million golden bed in Abia and Delta states?
Just ask APC governors to supply it to you.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Tell them to vote for APC to enjoy the change experienced in Ogun state or continue swimming and jumping like frogs in their flooded state.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by doctokwus: 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
I think d op is being satirical because if its d same amosun dat has bn ruling ogun state he is talking about,den abians wud remain at d same position dey av bn dese past 8yrs under orji.
Sometimes u bgin to wonder if d blackman is not cursed wt incompetent leaders @all levels,despite their touted qualifications sometimes.Amosun is a disaster in all sectors!

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by seanet02: 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
Bloody hypocrite. What Amosun has done in three years your lame Governor cannot do in Eight years. You seasonal mumu
doctokwus:
I think d op is being satirical because if its d same amosun dat has bn ruling ogun state he is talking about,den abians wud remain at d same position dey av bn dese past 8yrs under orji.
Sometimes u bgin to wonder if d blackman is not cursed wt incompetent leaders @all levels,despite their touted qualifications sometimes.Amosun is a disaster in all sectors!

6 Likes

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Arch1: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
doctokwus:
.Amosun is a disaster in all sectors!
I beg your pardon ! Ogun state under the administration of senator Ibikunle Amosun is way way way better that it was when Otunba Gbenga daniels PDP still ruled the state.

The Op's comment might be mischievious but i partially agree with him as regards the performance of Governor Amosun. Amosun also has his own flaws but so far, he has done fairly well.

Amosun's urban renewal and infrastructural projects in Ogun state has made the state a haven for FDI's. Today, Ogun state has the highest number of industries & universities in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by dabiko(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
TribalEAST:
Tell them to vote for APC to enjoy the change experienced in Ogun state or continue swimming and jumping like frogs in their flooded state.
Why is it so difficult for you to make a decent contribution to a discourse without resorting to tribal bigotry?. I wonder if you're an adult. This your attitude is just sickening.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
dabiko:
Why is it so difficult for you to make a decent contribution to a discourse without resorting to tribal bigotry?. I wonder if you're an adult. This your attitude is just sickening.
you call a call to vote for change tribal bigotry? You aren't an adult.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Inasmuch as T.A orji turned out to be an utter embarrassment to his generation, amosun of ogun state isn't a better contemporary. You should have mentioned Fashola in his stead.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by medoyin(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Danrizzle:
Inasmuch as T.A orji turned out to be an utter embarrassment to his generation, amosun of ogun state isn't a better contemporary. You should have mentioned Fashola in his stead.

Which of the states have you visited? Ask Fashola himself, he will bow for Amosun's performance. Let's appreciate good works, ideas and give kudos to hardwork.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by sann204: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Danrizzle:
If actually you have been to Ogun state before emergence of Amosun, you will appreciate my God sent Governor. For your information, only brigade facilitated by Dimeji Bankole which he( Bankole) and Gbenga Daniel nearly hit their heads on rock on the day of commissioning has been replaced with nothing less than seven bridges within 3 years. Please let us appreciate what is good.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by doctokwus: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
seanet02:
Bloody hypocrite. What Amosun has done in three years your lame Governor cannot do in Eight years. You seasonal mumu
Unless u are telling me magboro,ibafo,mowe,ijebu igbo,ijebu ode are no longer part of ogun state,den I wud concur wt u.Or do u tink ogun state starts and ends in govt house& few parts of abeokuta?
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by medoyin(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
doctokwus:

Unless u are telling me magboro,ibafo,mowe,ijebu igbo,ijebu ode are no longer part of ogun state,den I wud concur wt u.Or do u tink ogun state starts and ends in govt house& few parts of abeokuta?

I will take you up on that. Ask people in Magboro and Ibafo where they claim to belong. Have you seen sign post like.. ''Be your own enterprises ,Magboro, Ogun State''. All you see is Lagos State. Not using that as a yardstick but if you're a governor, you will do more for people that recognise you.

Not sure you have been to Ijebu axis, if you have, I bet, you will not mention that place in your post. If somebody from that place on NL testify to his giant strides taking place there, you will marvel.

Not saying Amosun is the best governor because have not been to other parts of the country but in the south west where I have been..NO GOVERNOR can match his performance.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by doctokwus: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
medoyin:

I will take you up on that. Ask people in Magboro and Ibafo where they claim to belong. Have you seen sign post like.. ''Be your own enterprises ,Magboro, Ogun State''. All you see is Lagos State. Not using that as a yardstick but if you're a governor, you will do more for people that recognise you.

Not sure you have been to Ijebu axis, if you have, I bet, you will not mention that place in your post. If somebody from that place on NL testify to his giant strides taking place there, you will marvel.

Not saying Amosun is the best governor because have not been to other parts of the country but in the south west where I have been..NO GOVERNOR can match his performance.

I stand to be corrected.
U @least acknowledged he hasn't done anytin in mag/iba/mowe axis because according to u dey allign more wt lagos dan ogun.Since u know how hollow dat sounds,I wud accept ur defeat and leave those areas @dat.
As for ijebu igbo and ijebu ode,it may interest u to know I passd thru dose areas dis year,evn spent time going round dat axis and if u still insist dat ur god amosun has done anytin in dose areas wt their village like settings,no new roads,no water,no govt presence,den I have nothing to argue wt u,dan to tell u to live wt ur conscience.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by asha80(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
doctokwus:

U @least acknowledged he hasn't done anytin in mag/iba/mowe axis because according to u dey allign more wt lagos dan ogun.Since u know how hollow dat sounds,I wud accept ur defeat and leave those areas @dat.
As for ijebu igbo and ijebu ode,it may interest u to know I passd thru dose areas dis year,evn spent time going round dat axis and if u still insist dat ur god amosun has done anytin in dose areas wt their village like settings,no new roads,no water,no govt presence,den I have nothing to argue wt u,dan to tell u to live wt ur conscience.
but e build flyover for ijebu ode na.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by medoyin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
doctokwus:

I can't stop laughing. Seriously, I wiill leave you for now till folks from those axis put up pictures for you to see or ask where you actually visited.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Kayceo2010: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
undecided cry Pictures or you're talking Barbash...
... Check Enugu forum for example
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Swizdoe(m): 7:49am On Nov 06, 2014
Arch1:
I beg your pardon ! Ogun state under the administration of senator Ibikunle Amosun is way way way better that it was when Otunba Gbenga daniels PDP still ruled the state.

The Op's comment might be mischievious but i partially agree with him as regards the performance of Governor Amosun. Amosun also has his own flaws but so far, he has done fairly well.

Amosun's urban renewal and infrastructural projects in Ogun state has made the state a haven for FDI's. Today, Ogun state has the highest number of industries & universities in Nigeria
most of the unis were created during OGD's era...... Don't attribute it to SIA

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by chamboy(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2014
We Nigerians Just want everything to b done like Magic.... I can't denial d fact that Ogun, Osun, oyo is beta nw than 8/4 yrs ago... even my Padi GEJ has tried in many sectors.. he just has some lapses if he can show signs of solving dem, I could vote for him,
Change until u get the change u looking for
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by chamboy(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Swizdoe:
most of the unis were created during OGD's era...... Don't attribute it to SIA
but brother say d truth na, u should remember Cultists activities in sagamu n Ijebu-ode under OGD
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2014
doctokwus:
between u and I, I sincerely hope u are ignorant of what u are saying because if u are not, then u are one piece of human who doesn't knw a good thing...but if u are ignorant, then ur statement is excusable.

What Amosun did in three years, 4 years of AD, 8 yrs of PDP cld not do it in their 12yrs of democratic rule in the state.

Lemme put it this way: no govnr in the history of the state has done half!!!
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Rexnegro(m): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2014
tit:
dont you people have $50 million golden bed in Abia and Delta states?
Just ask APC governors to supply it to you.
What's dis one saying now ehn ? Smh
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2014
Look all this mudhouse residents are recommending someone for people that are far better than you.
Amosu have been building Akute bridge since 4years now and we dnt even know whether it will be completed in the nxt 2yrs.

Look at yo-robber recommending someone for people, this is why Awolowo spent money built TV station when nobody has TV in the country the media made it a template for succesful leaders, he spent billions built skyscraper to be parking cocoa leaves and seeds.

Yorobass should stop thinking that Nigeria rises and falls in their ratass.
Abia is suffering from leadership crisis at the moment , yes we acknowledge that but that doesnt make Ogun state better than Abian in every angle.
Govt of Ogun could be on top his game base on the pereception his foolowers but the people of Abia though suffering govt neglect are far ahead of Ogun people in standard of living and other sundry things.

Ogun is home to biggest coy in Nigeria bc of it proximity to Lagos while Abian own theirs and dominate their businesses, poverty in Ogun is epic and monumental to compare with Abia.
There is no good house in the entire Ijebu Ode except the house of Subumi Baloguñ the rest are made of mud and dirty zincs and 98% of houses in Abeokuta lack toilet facilities even with their super governor incharge.

Can a reasonable human comapre Abeokuta and Aba or Ijebu Ode with Umuahia?
Where in yorubaland can look like Igbere despite producing 2 heads of state,
industries at Agbara are not own by Ogun people neither was Amosu the one that attracted them but Ogun enjoying her proximity to Lagos just like New Jersey and New York, Onitsha and Asaba, Nigeria and Benin Rep.

Yo-robbers should let us hear word abeg, everything about them attract media frenzy and hullabo.
Why dont you beg for Orji to come and manage Ogun since the standard of education and living in Ogun are in all time low while that of Abia are increasing steady?

This is how Tinubu attended an open confrence held by the Democrats in US the whole Yoruba press said he was the only person invited in the entire African, displaying his sunflower teeth and baldhead in the newspapers to deodorize a pig.
Re: How I Wish Governor Ibikunle Amosun Is Abia State Governor by miqos02(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
doctokwus:

you talk well

(1) (Reply)

Sambo Rides On Air Conditioned Train From Ph To Enugu / See Jonathan Declaring December 28 As New Year Day! / Nigeria Forgets Too Quickly: Who Is Pa Buhari And What He Intend Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.