Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. (2850 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Will Always Adore Guys That Don't Watch Football Matches! / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
Many ladies don't know how to cook but they want to marry. It seems they don't even know what marriage is all about. Why would a lady wants to marry and does not know how to cook good food for her man? I tell you, you will push your man into the hands of another girl who knows how to cook good food. All some ladies know is only how to boil hot water grin grin. If some ladies cook for you, you will vomit. I tasted one the other day and i almost vomit grin. Many ladies simply does not want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
So your biggest factor in a spouse is cooking? Get a darned cook dude and stop being petty

4 Likes

Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
So you're marrying because of food? Smh, if you truly love a woman, whether she can cook or not will not be an issue, my dad always told us that he thought my mum how to cook, that's love.

You sound like a glutton btw undecided
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
firstEVA:
So you're marrying because of food? Smh, if you truly love a woman, whether she can cook or not will not be an issue, my dad always told us that he thought my mum how to cook, that's love.

You sound like a glutton btw undecided
that is your own. My wife must know how to cook delicious meals. I'm nt a glutton but i like good food.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mynd44:
So your biggest factor in a spouse is cooking? Get a darned cook dude and stop being petty
it is nt the biggest factor but it's one of the factors. My wife must cook for me nt one cook somewhere. Why did i even marry her if she can't cook good food.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
that is your own. My wife must know how to cook delicious meals. I'm nt a glutton but i like good food.
so when you find that special chef of a woman, but has bad character, you'll definitely go for her since ability to cook is the ultimate by your standard
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
it is nt the biggest factor but it's one of the factors. My wife must cook for me nt one cook somewhere. Why did i even marry her if she can't cook good food.
Then dont marry her. Find someone who will slave away in the kitchen abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by xynerise: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
Your opinion. If a Jezebel knows how yo cook you will marry her?
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by amakufrancis(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Many ladies don't know how to cook but they want to marry. It seems they don't even know what marriage is all about. Why would a lady wants to marry and does not know how to cook good food for her man? I tell you, you will push your man into the hands of another girl who knows how to cook good food. All some ladies know is only how to boil hot water grin grin. If some ladies cook for you, you will vomit. I tasted one the other day and i almost vomit grin. Many ladies simply does not want to learn.
op a curvy calabar house gal will serve.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
firstEVA:
so when you find that special chef of a woman, but has bad character, you'll definitely go for her since ability to cook is the ultimate by your standard
i can't find such a woman. I can only find the one that knows how to cook and has good character too. I know what i want. So don't tell me that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
if you fall in love with a girl who doesn't know how to cook..r u telling me that you'll dump her because of that?
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
xynerise:
Your opinion. If a Jezebel knows how yo cook you will marry her?
i can't marry a Jezebel. There are ladies with good character and cooking skill.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
if you fall in love with a girl who doesn't know how to cook..r u telling me that you'll dump her because of that?
yea. That's why i have to look very well before i leap.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Aybee92(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
haba it is tru e na...wat will a lady be doing all her Years without knowing how to cook?

maybe she is simply lazy or not ready to learn and me too honestly I can't marry a lady DAT don't know how to cook coz it a trace of bad character or agebotalism simple.

ladies of dis days are bad cook sha to be frank all dey know is swaging, partying, Wrekin guys etc. ladies of dos days cooks lyk der modas but d ones of today drinks lyk der fadas....der is God o
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
*just passing*
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
ok
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by xynerise: 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
And if she is ready to learn?
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
*just passing*
pass well
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
pass well
make we derail this thread nah
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
na only u go do dat
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Isn't it even funny for a lady to want to marry without knowing how to cook?
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
na u sabi o.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
na only u go do dat
I be wan comment for ur diary but I no fit Comment,bu#ll shi#t ,I be wan follow u pop champagne..
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
I be wan comment for ur diary but I no fit Comment,bu#ll shit ,I be wan follow u pop champagne..
wat type?
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
wat type?
rozza#y nah,u no we need to a send forth party for u nah
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:
rozza#y nah,u no we need to a send forth party for u nah
if na dat kin drink,,I no want
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
Aybee92:
haba it is tru e na...wat will a lady be doing all her Years without knowing how to cook?

maybe she is simply lazy or not ready to learn and me too honestly I can't marry a lady DAT don't know how to cook coz it a trace of bad character or agebotalism simple.
ladies of dis days are bad cook sha to be rank all dey know is swaging, partying, Wrekin guys etc. ladies if dos days cooks lyk der modas but d ones of today drinks lyk der fada......der r God o :Phaba it is tru e na...wat will a lady be doing all her Years without knowing how to cook?

ladies of dis days are bad cook sha to be rank all dey know is swaging, partying, Wrekin guys etc. ladies if dos days cooks lyk der modas but d ones of today drinks lyk der fada......der r God o
na u talk true. Not those bias mind and lazy grunt.
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by marieolae(f): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Isn't it even funny for a lady to want to marry without knowing how to cook?
please calm down
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ukutsgp:
na u sabi o.
u too like food
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by unibenstudent1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
so which kind drink u dey find ??
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by Ukutsgp(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2014
marieolae:
why are u people playing lovers game here?
Re: Ladies That Don't Know How To Cook Should Not Just Think Of Marriage. by vizkiz: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2014
unibenstudent1:

The guy is simply giving his own objective in a woman and all your brain could ejaculate(i don't know if na sperm grin) is to derail the thread undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor / (counter Thread!)8 Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends!..a Must Read! / Wow! See What God Did For Me This Xmas (pics) - NAIRALANDER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.