Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. (713 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by CaniiiceDim(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why do some ladies talk as if they know better, what it takes to be a man?

I mean; When you see them talk about how a real man should be or act like,
you 'll be tempted to beg God to make them a man for just one day, so they can know how it feels to carry about, that 88-karat Gold worth of testicles. Hehehehe

Last weekend, a 16 year old female neighbour of mine was busy castigating a somewhat 21, 22 year old guy, calling him a SMALL BOY...
I got so mad at her for calling her 'senior' a Smal Boy, but couldn't do much sha... Wetin I go do kwanu?lol

Ladies find life easier than men.
They won't agree to this, though.
That 16 year old girl must have dated guys that always made sure she had lotta sweet things of life,,, Hence, she must have concluded that those guys are the real men.
How did I know?... I See Things,,lol
Therefore, any guy that acts below what those guys do, should be considered Not-Man-Enough.
Pathetic!

Another factor is the FREE MONEY and GIFTS syndrome, which our ladies tend to enjoy from the many generous men that abound in Naija.
Damn...
I know one babe that used to beg me to check her mail for her with my Curve-2 phone back then.
Right now, she is rocking a Nokia Lumia with another sweet Bold-6,,, and I have only been able to up-grade to Bold-2, while my lappy has become obsolete,,
Chai,,, Chai,,, Chai,,,
To be a man...... Na wa ooO

Ladies find life more easy.

All it takes to consider a woman mature enough, is just for her to develop those essential body parts,,,,
After which she would be considered a full fledged woman,,
But for men,
If you no get money,
get your own house,
feed yourself,
get better income, et al
YOU STILL BE SMALL BOY,
Even if you re 30 years old.

Is This Fair ?lol

When a grown lady is told to "Go and Marry", all she is been told is to choose from her many suitors and agree to his proposal.
But, when a guy is been called to go and marry, He is being called to "Go and Spend".
Abi to marry na for free?lol
You need money pay for 'list'...
You need money to organise white wedding...
You need money to pay for newly enlarged bills as a married man...

Is it easy to be a man?

Many, many ladies that are unemployed today, have come inch-close to securing plum jobs, all it would have taken them was for them to sleep with a certain boss there who in turn, promised to reward them with jobs.
I have to admit that some of these ladies do refuse these offers, hence, their unemployed status.
But hey,
Nobody would ask a guy for sex in order to give him a job.
They always ask for impossible amount of money,,,,
Where would an un-employed male graduate get #500,000 for a job at maybe, Civil Defence or Immigration?

Days ago,
I got two recharge vouchers from two good people on facebook after making a soft solicitation,lol , when I got broke (I'm still broke tho')
I am sure that many more ladies would have blessed my soul with lotta recharges that day,
But, for fear of I, mis-contruing their intentions, them just bone me that evening, Lmao
But, if it was a pretty lady that needed it, Many generous guys would have pushed those goodies to her without minding what she would be thinking.
Daz orrait...

Ok, lemme talk about sex...
Many guys go crazy for it,,, And when they need it, they run helter-skelter for it, and in the process, they spend lotta cash, either by paying call-girls (Direct payment) or paying their girlfriend (Indirectly payment, which may not be that day)lol.
But when a woman feels Hot, she may not even spend a kobo.
And she gets it whenever she wants it.
Sometimes, she gets financially rewarded for it, even though she was the one that initiated and wanted it more.
Chayeee...

Now, consider that these ladies after enjoying these uncommon privileges that life offers them,
tend to come out to educate we guys on How A Real Man Should Be Like,,,
How To Be A Real Man...
Isn't it utterly an un-informed action?

Now, I'm not wishing I was a lady,,,
Don't get it twisted.
But, ladies should get busy with educating young girls on How To Be A Woman,,,
And please, STOP trying to point to us men, what and what it takes to be a man.

You Ladies Have No Idea What It Takes To Be A Man.
How it feels...
The burden we bear...
Everything,
You ve got no idea.

Being a woman is not equally easy too,
Therefore, no man should try to pretend to know what it takes.

But then,
for the records,
IT IS HARDER TO BE A MAN THAN TO BE A WOMAN.

But, not to worry Guys,,,
We Go Survive !!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by merit12(f): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Cap(copy and paste)

God bless your effort

Op are you black?
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by Johnolis(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2014
embarassed
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by BreezyRita(f): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Cap(copy and paste)

God bless your effort

Op are you black?

Not everyone does that my dear. There are people who actually have brains to think!
What's it with you and black?? You gat anything against that colour?

Nice work @ op..... E'en though I didn't finish itgrin
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by merit12(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Madam leave me alone rita

Except you are black oh

*holding cane*

As I dey look you so

Oya......go read the op sermon on the mount finsh
BreezyRita:

Not everyone does that my dear. There are people who actually have brains to think!
What's it with you and black?? You gat anything against that colour?

Nice work @ op..... E'en though I didn't finish itgrin
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by KingTom(m): 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Cap(copy and paste)

God bless your effort

Op are you black?
I swear I go soon slap this girl! grin I'm green! grin grin
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
u expect me to read all these things?undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by merit12(f): 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
KingTom:
I swear I go soon slap this girl! grin I'm green! grin grin
They say e-love is blind ,but I dey see am for your e-eyes

Are you black?
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by KingTom(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
They say e-love is blind ,but I dey see am for your e-eyes

Are you black?
Chai you no dey rest! I am black! grin
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
Lwkm..
Men complaining about their gender and 'jealousing' women since 300BC. It aint our fault we are the weaker and luckier sex, nature made it so.
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by julisa2020(f): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
hmmmm....nice write up@op....sometimes i dey pity for men sefgrin...SMH...anyways...to be a girl is not an easy task either...buh like seriously thank God i'm a girl o...cheesy
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
I wish all dudes in 9ja wud agree in unison not to woo any girl for just two months and you would know how important we are in their lives ...op what are u made of?
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Cap(copy and paste)

God bless your effort

Op are you black?
. Is this too hard to write ? Abi, does it look like a foreign article? Na inferiority complex dey worry you.lol
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
eminentme:
I wish all dudes in 9ja wud agree in unison not to woo any girl for just two months and you would know how important we are in their lives ...op what are u made of?
. Bro, let's start it now jooor,,, Make we show them.lol
Re: Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
when you grow a vagina and it stretches from 0.3cm to 10cm to push out a baby, come back and tell us about how life is easier for a woman

(1) (Reply)

Light, Dark Or A Fair Girl...whats Your Choice? / Romancelanders, What Would You Do??! / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.