Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) (996 Views)

Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys? / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
I need this list urgently

eventhough just one please

I have this babe I wanna woo tumorow please

somebody who know this please help

where is tosyn

tallesty1
Rozay

I can't rmba all ya names

please come I need this babe I need a job
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by vizkiz: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
wait, lemmie book this space first...i'll go and search google for answers then i'll be back with a solution to your predicaments smiley
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by BreezyRita(f): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
vizkiz:
wait, lemmie book this space first...i'll go and search google for answers then i'll be back with a solution to your predicaments smiley
You
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by merit12(f): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
Walk up to her and say

Hey black beauty or

Hey yellow black beauty

I know I don't have any thing to offer than my love(*she slaps you. And say na LOVE I wan chop?)

Like very seriously a rich babe like serious minded girls,boldness,confident,swag.do you them? If yes apply to d babe

Ma guy get something doing and stop loving for rich babes father property that's nollywood.

Real life? If they(the papa or d mama) advice you once you nor hear or gree na sango,ogun be your cure.

Cos rich men daughters and politics their parents dey use dem do

No hard feelings
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
merit12:
Walk up to her and say

Hey black beauty or

Hey yellow black beauty

I know I don't have any thing to offer than my love(*she slaps you. And say na LOVE I wan chop?)

Like very seriously a rich babe like serious minded girls,boldness,confident,swag.do you them? If yes apply to d babe

Ma guy get something doing and stop loving for rich babes father property that's nollywood.

Real life? If they(the papa or d mama) advice you once you nor hear or gree na sango,ogun be your cure.

Cos rich men daughters and politics their parents dey use dem do

No hard feelings
And after all these ur long story I no understand pem of wetin u talk
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
edozie04:
She doesn't make sense EVER!!! sad
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by jimizy77(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
My guy u wan bite more than u can chew,if d babes dad catch u errrrr u go smell ur asslipsrsealed.............enter street go hustle 1st >:.....abi u be woman wrapper
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
edozie04:
lmao grin
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by YungwizzzyPt7: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2014
nawa
Re: Five Easiest Way To Catch/date A Rich Nigerian Girl!!! (must Read) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2014
Khalessi:

She doesn't make sense EVER!!! sad
I thought I was the only one thinking that.

(1) (Reply)

Dating Three Sisters; Fun Or Stress? / Laws Of Attraction Part 2 / Is Perversity A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.