Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome (1682 Views)

Poverty Worsened In Nigeria Under PDP Rule- African Development Bank / Tinubu: APC Will End PDP's Rule Of Scavengers / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by luigiajah(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
Views of Ariaria International Market
According to What Most Traders Say, Governor
Orji Deliberately Refused To Work On The Market
Because He Was Stoned With Satchets Of Water
During His 2011 Campaign. OVER 16 YEARS OF
PDP RULE IN ABIA AND THIS IS THE FATE OF AN
INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

Source : http://..com.es/2014/11/abia-state16-years-under-pdp-rule-yet.html

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by luigiajah(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Abiagirl777(f): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Shut up, i must say,u r still too young to tow this path,what has Pdp apc to do with the backward dev in my home state.
Achievements is not a matter of party but de individual.Apc is and will remain a militant wing of pdp.dont be fooled.
Abians come 2015,vote Uche Ogah(dont care abt his party),let Abia's glory be restored.God punish T A Orji.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by briantext(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Wow this is cool tongue
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by luigiajah(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2014
I respect the fact that we all know that we vote for humans but what has ABIA STATE ACHIEVED UNDER PDP

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by aljharem(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
If Orji moves to APC, abia will change. Looool

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by kskpoundz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
I don't tink dat place is Nigeria or is it? If it is,mayb GEJ av nt visited Abia state.sorry my broo tk @
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
wtf! is there a governor in that state or lemme bring it down local government chairman at all. if i may ask what has this governor being doing for the past years.
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by adamskutty(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2014
Sunnybobo3 enjoy o,my guy
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Collynzo29: 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
APC controlled Rivers and Lagos states have far worse places than those.
So what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by tobtap: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2014
Collynzo29:
APC controlled Rivers and Lagos states have far worse places than those.
So what is your point?
the thread is not bout rivers and lagos mumu..it is about ABIA state and it irresponsible leaders....IGBOs please shine una eyes

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by focus7: 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Theodora Orji has clearly failed but even the utopia that is Lagos have areas that overflood like this when it rains!

2 Likes

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Mekusnwa: 12:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Let the truth be told, TA Orji has failed Abia, and we can't to give him another chance to select his successor or go to the senate and not to talk of allowing chinedu Orji to the house of assembly our state might just be turned to a dumping ground

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by egift(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2014
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by IGBOSON1: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2014
Ochendo-Global! grin
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Collynzo29: 5:49am On Nov 06, 2014
tobtap:

the thread is not bout rivers and lagos mumu..it is about ABIA state and it irresponsible leaders....IGBOs please shine una eyes
Olayemi Anu mpama what does the title of the thread say?
I can post pictures of worse places in APC controlled states.
Shine your own eyes too
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by luigiajah(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2014
Collynzo29:

Olayemi Anu mpama what does the title of the thread say?
I can post pictures of worse places in APC controlled states.
Shine your own eyes too
Post The Pictures
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by lonelydora: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2014
Abiagirl777:
Shut up, i must say,u r still too young to tow this path,what has Pdp apc to do with the backward dev in my home state.
Achievements is not a matter of party but de individual.Apc is and will remain a militant wing of pdp.dont be fooled.
Abians come 2015,vote Uche Ogah(dont care abt his party),let Abia's glory be restored.God punish T A Orji.
No. Alex Oti
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by seanet02: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2014
So Lagos is good after all. There
mikeansy:
Theodora Orji has clearly failed but even the utopia that is Lagos have areas that overflood like this when it rains!
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2014
Op, As if that was not enough; the clueless one now conferred on the Governor a National Award...where on earth can these height of incompetence be rewarded?? Only in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by donchrisk(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2014
just look at this were is the govt in abia state.
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by focus7: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2014
Let the igbos enjoy it since their sense for values is beclouded by unnecessary sentiments, the lots of Theordor Orji is what they deserve and that is what they will keep getting. If u doubt me watch how Orji will win his way to the senate to represent them. So when they come here ranting u should judge them by the quality of people they chose as their leaders and know how to rate them. The same way u see them promoting substandard products above the original tells u what their mind is made of.

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by abacrested(f): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2014
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1837342_adedayo_____dddo511781edit_jpeg_jpeg6f2cba83411de3282fd5838d27c8a272

After presiding over this...Now preparing for another cry cry cry
current state of Enyimba stadium

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Bobbystanley(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2014
Do u want me to start uploading that of APC states?
Every states has it's good and bad areas.Some places in Lagos are as bad as this.
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by dridowu: 9:31am On Nov 06, 2014
Bobbystanley:
Every states has it's good and bad areas.Some places in Lagos are as bad as this.
No one is holding you, do if you want but please do it on another thread.
@topic, the same Ochendo is vying for senate. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by egift(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2014
Bobbystanley:

@Bold: You can BUT create your own thread. This is for Abia State. Thank you.
Re: Abia State: 16 Years Of PDP Rule And This Is The Outcome by Collynzo29: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2014
focus7:
Let the igbos enjoy it since their sense for values is beclouded by unnecessary sentiments, the lots of Theordor Orji is what they deserve and that is what they will keep getting. If u doubt me watch how Orji will win his way to the senate to represent them. So when they come here ranting u should judge them by the quality of people they chose as their leaders and know how to rate them. The same way u see them promoting substandard products above the original tells u what their mind is made of.
You that know how to choose leaders, how come you still have places worse than that in Lagos and Ogun states?

(1) (Reply)

Now That An Akokite Is To Be A Vice President? / Will GEJ Run For President In 2019 under PDP? / Opinion: True Reasons GEJ/PDP Wants To Postpone Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.