Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,200 members, 7,825,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History (27338 Views)

The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! / Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East / The Afro-brazilian (saro) Descendants Of Lagos State - Our History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by kingston277(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
GenBuhari:
Unless we choose to believe that our ancestors where savages who have never seen their reflection and do not know how to value things i.e. that they have the cognitive and reasoning skills of a toddler, we cannot believe that they would have exchanged human slaves who could create enormous wealth for the owner for objects that you do not need like mirrors , textiles etc.
This is our only source of information listing the items being traded, as there is no first hand African point of view we can look to, we have no choice but to go by what we read. Like I said, I don't believe wine and mirrors was just enough incentive to trade workers they were using on their local plantations which generated them way more revenue. There was likely another reason not being mentioned.

GenBuhari:
Before offering human beings wouldn't African Kings with any common sense have offered to barter with other products other than human slaves?
They may have, in fact it has been mentioned that some particular figures such as King Agaja of Dahomey attempted to avoid trading slaves by looking for other ways to generated revenue. He is also especially notable for the local plantations I mentioned earlier.

GenBuhari:
Offering to sell guns to Africans is so odd and incredible that it would be reasonable to conclude that it is not true.
If the Europeans are saying that they came in peace just for honest and fair trade why did they come with guns?
What type of peaceful traders would come to offer sophisticated deadly weapons of war, to a bunch of war-hungry savages (who have never seen their reflection in mirrors and enslaves their enemies for a hobby) in their own land?
So how did Africans get ahold of guns then as shown in the bas-relief I posted? The weapon depicted is a rifle right?

GenBuhari:

If Europeans were just there to trade peacefully why were they trading in the bounty of war (i.e slaves) ?
They had no reason to wreak havoc on a random continent they had no interest in at the time. They already conqoured the America's, thats all they needed until the 19th century.

GenBuhari:
Did you speculate that Africans were buying guns as a future defence against dangerous angry gun-toting Europeans?
No I looked at the medieval palace wall paintings like the one I posted above that told me they possessed guns.

GenBuhari:
So if the Africans did not trust them why would they be giving them humans - men women and children to ship away for a relatively few guns which may or may not have come with bullets which they would have to get from their future enemy.
There isn't evidence of whether they trusted them or not. They bought guns because guns are a superior war weapon.

There is just way too much evidence pointing to the fact that they did indeed own and trade slaves, they owned slaves since civilization began. I suggest doing more research about the slave trade and focusing skeptically on more on these points...
GenBuhari:
Unless we choose to believe that our ancestors where savages who have never seen their reflection and do not know how to value things i.e. that they have the cognitive and reasoning skills of a toddler, we cannot believe that they would have exchanged human slaves who could create enormous wealth for the owner for objects that you do not need like mirrors , textiles etc.
GenBuhari:
Before offering human beings wouldn't African Kings with any common sense have offered to barter with other products other than human slaves?
Than on weather the slave trade actually existed.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 07, 2014
The fact that your enemy has destroyed your own record of history is no justification to allow your enemy to write your history for you. In fact it is nothing short of foolhardy. This is akin to the jews allowing the Nazis to write their history during the halocaust, and trusting the Nazis to write a truthful account.
Or a criminal court of law only hearing and accepting the evidence of of the criminal (the defence) as the truth, without hearing from the prosecution.
kingston277:

This is our only source of information listing the items being traded, as there is no first hand African point of view we can look to, we have no choice but to go by what we read. Like I said, I don't believe wine and mirrors was just enough incentive to trade workers they were using on their local plantations which generated them way more revenue. There was likely another reason not being mentioned.

I am not sure how the picture you posted of some sort of animal or beast holding a gun and a machete proves your case that Africans accepted guns in exchange for live enslaved Africans.
So how did Africans get ahold of guns then as shown in the bas-relief I posted? The weapon depicted is a rifle right?

So you are privy to European reasoning and policies. Yet you failed to address why people who claimed that they came to trade peacefully would bring so many guns ?(instruments of war) and also be trading in the bounties of war (allegedly enslaved prisoners of war).This is just not credible.
They had no reason to wreak havoc on a random continent they had no interest in at the time. They already conqoured the America's, thats all they needed until the 19th century.

That is purely your interpretation and is no basis for making such leaps in logic as to claim that Africans sold themselves as slaves to Europeans.
No I looked at the medieval palace wall paintings like the one I posted above that told me they possessed guns.

All you have said are mainly leaps in logic to jump to a conclusion that supports history as written by the caucasian historians. There is no independently verifiable evidence to support the white man's version of history so we cannot accept it as factual.
There isn't evidence of whether they trusted them or not. They bought guns because guns are a superior war weapon.
There is just way too much evidence pointing to the fact that they did indeed own and trade slaves, they owned slaves since civilization began. I suggest doing more research about the slave trade and focusing skeptically on more on these points...Than on weather the slave trade actually existed.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Are you in the legal proffession General?
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by RandomAfricanAm: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2014
sigh....ok so after reading the first 6 pages I saw the potential in this topic that's not really being reached. It's hinted at but doesn't quite get there. I'm hesitant to reply because...
1. it will be lengthy
2. the true issue not being discussed actually needs it's own thread because it has implications for pretty much everything we discuss in the culture thread

When I saw kingston277(I know I can get a good dialogue outta him) pitch in I read the last 2 pages. So now I'm trying to decide if I want to reply here or make a new thread.

That said I'll say this much...
1. the idea of dropping western influenced history(oral or written)
As an analytical frame work: it's great because it puts you in a position to ask some great, even unique questions.
As an ideology: I reject it outright because it's simply not necessary and all data is equal questionable regardless of medium until corroborated.

2. The fundamental issue around African "slavery" isn't actually "slavery" so much as the issue of semantic & epistemological traps; which is just as much a mental issue as a historical one. Thing is this is an issue of fundamental importance to all of the culture section not just this topic.

These are the reasons I'm hesitant to reply in full(here at least)
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
GenBuhari:
Africans never traded slaves all slaves were kidnapped by the white man at gunpoint.

People should start analysing the history they are given about Africa, was the history not given to us my the white man that colonised us.

Our people who are descendants of those stolen from Africa, must stop believing they were sold.

During colonial days all Africans were considered slaves by the white man not just those shipped abroad. Why a slave master would buy slaves from their own slaves.

Why would the white man buy something that he could just simply take by force?

A simple bit of questioning and deeper thinking and analysis would soon lead one to conclude that the lie that Africans traded slaves is just not credible, especially when you remember that it is the white man's history that Africans at home and abroad were taught.

Africans were victims of genocide we never considered ourselves as slaves. We never agreed to be slaves so we reject the label of Slave. We are victims of genocide and those who called us slaves better stop using that term to describe us. It is derogatory and painful to hear. Let them stop reminding us of the genocide the committed unless it is to apologise or pay reparations.

Why do they not refer to the english being slaves of the Roman's or the jews being slaves of the nazi's .Well white man must stop wounding Africans by gloating at the genocide you committed, by constantly mentioning a genocide that you are refuse to apologise for.

Call me slave and I would call you slave back - Nonsense!!

update: 15th November 2014
If you do not hear from me in the next few weeks it probably because NL has banned me because I cannot stop saying that Ebola and HIV are hoax designed to ultimately lead us into fearfully rushing to take vaccines that would depopulate us. If the vaccines do not kill you directly it would make you infertile preventing you from reproducing.

Be rest assured that all the doctors and nurses reportedly killed by Ebola in Nigeria are paid actors who are laying low and enjoying their money as we speak.

These are the evil EUROPEANS and AMERICAN enemies that we are allowing to write a shameful and dishonourable history for us.

And what about the Arabs? Why only the europeans & americans

The arabs with their hostile ideologies and evil mindsets have caused 'we' africans more harm than good too by also engaging in the direct & indirect sponsoring of terrorist groups all around the world & africa, and spreading their wahabi doctrine of hate. The arabs once engaged in slave trading too and brutally massacred millions of africans in the past. They are still one of the modern-day imperialists of the african continent till date.

So mallam buhari clone, better update your incomplete article for the benefit of this your thread. Thank me! cool
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2014
Wait oh!!

Was it not the same white man (a known liar) that is also claiming that Arabs conquered and enslave Africans?

We Africans need to get into the mindset of questioning everything the Caucasians have ever told us about our history.

Did the Arabs really conquer Africa and enslave us.

Where is the evidence?

Does historical records evidence from our ancestors confirm or refute this?

limamintruth:

And what about the Arabs? Why only the europeans & americans

The arabs with their hostile ideologies and evil mindsets have caused 'we' africans more harm than good too by also engaging in the direct & indirect sponsoring of terrorist groups all around the world & africa, and spreading their wahabi doctrine of hate. The arabs once engaged in slave trading too and brutally massacred millions of africans in the past. They are still one of the modern-day imperialists of the african continent till date.

So mallam buhari clone, better update your incomplete article for the benefit of this your thread. Thank me! cool
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by RandomAfricanAm: 11:28am On Dec 13, 2014
RandomAfricanAm:

That said I'll say this much...
1. the idea of dropping western influenced history(oral or written)
As an analytical frame work: it's great because it puts you in a position to ask some great, even unique questions.
As an ideology: I reject it outright because it's simply not necessary and all data is equal questionable regardless of medium until corroborated.

2. The fundamental issue around African "slavery" isn't actually "slavery" so much as the issue of semantic & epistemological traps; which is just as much a mental issue as a historical one. Thing is this is an issue of fundamental importance to all of the culture section not just this topic.

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2014
GenBuhari:
Wait oh!!

Was it not the same white man (a known liar) that is also claiming that Arabs conquered and enslave Africans?

We Africans need to get into the mindset of questioning everything the Caucasians have ever told us about out history.

Did the Arabs really conquer Africa and enslave us.

Where is the evidence?

Does historical records evidence from our ancestors confirm or refute this?

The same search medium you used to arrive at your report about caucasians is exactly what you should also use to verify my own report about the arabs @OP undecided

In as much as i agree with you that caucasians have done africans great deal of ill, i still stand by my point that the arabs did similar ill to africans both in the past & even now at present. I believe your mindset wont remain the same after you have studied extensively about the berbers et al of north africa.

BTW, why are you even holding brief for the arabs @op? Are you an arabian
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
limamintruth:

The same search medium you used to arrive at your report about caucasians is exactly what you should also use to verify my own report about the arabs @OP undecided

In as much as i agree with you that caucasians have done africans great deal of ill, i still stand by my point that the arabs did similar ill to africans both in the past & even now at present. I believe your mindset wont remain the same after you have studied extensively about the berbers et al of north africa.

He (I suspect) is a follower of the religion developed by Arabs.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by thoth: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Radoillo:

The discussion is focused on the Caucasians whom the majority believed is holding the fort for any other race with a lighter skin complexion to Trample on the Black people.

If a Filipino is more intelligent, more good looking and more desired than the black African solely because of his skin complexion and facial features then it also stands that the Arabs are better than the black African and depending on who is judging (maybe) better than the Filipino. The Caucasian himself being the exemplary becomes the best .
The whole thing feeds on itself and all the Arab is not it's Achilles heel.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Radoillo:

Wow, no wonder then. lipsrsealed

If that is the case, the OP has absolutely NO moral standing to condemn other africans for allowing foreigners(caucasians e.t.c) to dominate them and alter their pure african traditions (e.g by adopting & implementing foreign ideologies within africa) because he has also subjected himself to same foreign domination by the arabs.

Only a true african who practices traditional african customs (way of life) in its pure form can confidently advocate for what the OP is proposing. Anything short of that would amount to hypocrisy as a matter of fact. cool
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
What is the evidence (other than history books written by European historians) that support the claim that Arabs invaded , conquered and enslaved Africans? You can use either historical records kept by our ancestors before the arrival of the white man or you can used those kept by arabs that are also independent of the influence of the white man.

What report about caucasians did I present?.
You do not need a search medium to conclude that you cannot trust your enemy who committed genocide against you to write your history for you. You must write your own history.

limamintruth:

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Obalende: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
so why hasnt a single african in over 200 years come and set the record straight in a book of sorts and publicize it. Why cant NTA cover bad aspects of UK just as bbc does to us. because the african is too busy lining up his own bank account. its all about me me me!
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
GenBuhari:
What is the evidence (other than history books written by European historians) that support the claim that Arabs invaded , conquered and enslaved Africans? You can use either historical records kept by our ancestors before the arrival of the white man or you can used those kept by arabs that are also independent of the influence of the white man.

The knowledge that Arabs enslaved black Africans is not based on what Europeans wrote. It is based on what Arabs themselves wrote at the time they were purchasing (and/or capturing) slaves from Africa.

1 Like

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
GenBuhari:

What report about caucasians did I present?.
You do not need a search medium to conclude that you cannot trust your enemy who committed genocide against you to write your history for you. You must write your own history.

Well, you are trying so hard to exonerate the arabs from all the atrocities they have committed and are still committing in africa by acting so ignorant of notorious facts about africa's past slave traders.

Kindly answer for yourself just this one single question @op: Were the europeans & americans the only ones that carried out slave trading in africa? [since your discuss seems to be primarily about slavery].

I only hope that the arabs (and not africans) will be proud of you for all the defense you keep putting up on their behalf.

Just admit that you have a personal vendetta against the caucasians and stop seeking the sympathy of other africans to join you in your hypocritical quest.

Sorry not everyone can be decieved by your pretense undecided
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2014
Obalende:
so why hasnt a single african in over 200 years come and set the record straight in a book of sorts and publicize it. Why cant NTA cover bad aspects of UK just as bbc does to us. because the african is too busy lining up his own bank account. its all about me me me!

BBC, CNN, Aljazeera e.t.c are all one and the same biased foreign news channels.
Oftentimes, they report only negative news about africa, while they feed us mainly good news about their countries. cool
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Radoillo:

The knowledge that Arabs enslaved black Africans is not based on what Europeans wrote. It is based on what Arabs themselves wrote at the time they were purchasing (and/or capturing) slaves from Africa.

Dont mind that so-called Genbuhari jare. Not everyone is a mumu like him.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2014
limamintruth:

Dont mind that so-called Genbuhari jare. Not everyone is a mumu like him.

The amount of deliberate misinformation and stubborn non-logic he has dumped on this thread is staggering.

1 Like

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by PAPAAFRICA: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
Thread took an interesting twist.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by RandomAfricanAm: 3:44am On Dec 14, 2014
PAPAAFRICA:
Thread took an interesting twist.

Actually I'm a bit disappointed because there are deep issues no one is hitting. Though I don't really blame anyone here. I actually keep kicking myself because I don't feel like making the contribution I should be making.

I'm trying to cox myself into it right now actually.

1 Like

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by PAPAAFRICA: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
RandomAfricanAm:

Actually I'm a bit disappointed because there are deep issues no one is hitting. Though I don't really blame anyone here. I actually keep kicking myself because I don't feel like making the contribution I should be making.

I'm trying to cox myself into it right now actually.
you should post whatever you were thinking of posting, you make great contributions.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by RandomAfricanAm: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2014
PAPAAFRICA:
you should post whatever you were thinking of posting, you make great contributions.

ahhh, you're hitting my guilt button haha grin
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Do you have proof of the historical accounts kept by the Arabs prior to their colonisation by Europeans?
Even better would be evidence of historical records kept by our ancestors again prior to advent of the white man.

Do not forget all Arab countries were also colonised so any evidence would need to pre-date the colonisation of the Arabs.

If Arabs conquered Africans why did they leave? it doesn't add up.

There is simply no independently verifiable evidence to suggest that Arabs ever conquered Africa. This is additional lie to accompany other lies told by Europeans spread out the blame for their genocide against Africa.

Just present the evidence you have let us analyse and verify if it is valid.
Radoillo:

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2014
Our problem today is neo-colonialism.

Any such book or research would not be supported by the vast majority of African countries who have leaders that are mere stooges working for the interest of their white colonial masters. Such research would require funding and the co-operation of governments of several African countries.
Obalende:
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 15, 2014
I am not holding brief for the Arabs.
I am holding brief for the memory of our great African ancestors whose reputation and good name have been destroyed by the lies written by European historians.

I am challenging the impression of our African ancestors that the European historians have created, of being a weak and defenceless and backwards people who were not only colonised by themselves but were also colonised by Arabs.

Knowing that the white man is the liar that he is, i am simply refusing to believe his words anymore without seeing the evidence.
limamintruth:

1 Like

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Ok I challenge you to list the misinformation that I have "dumped" on this thread

Also clarify what you say is "stubborn non-logic"
Radoillo:

The amount of deliberate misinformation and stubborn non-logic he has dumped on this thread is staggering.
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Answer to bolded question: Yes they were.

Regarding what you call a personal vendetta against whites, my response is to say there is nothing wrong with identifying and marking an enemy that has sought your destruction for hundreds of years and is still working stealthily to that aim. Especially an enemy that has a track record of destroying other races of people - native Americans , Australian Aborigines, Canadian Eskimos etc
limamintruth:

Well, you are trying so hard to exonerate the arabs from all the atrocities they have committed and are still committing in africa by acting so ignorant of notorious facts about africa's past slave traders.

Kindly answer for yourself just this one single question @op: Were the europeans & americans the only ones that carried out slave trading in africa? [since your discuss seems to be primarily about slavery].

I only hope that the arabs (and not africans) will be proud of you for all the defense you keep putting up on their behalf.

Just admit that you have a personal vendetta against the caucasians and stop seeking the sympathy of other africans to join you in your hypocritical quest.

Sorry not everyone can be decieved by your pretense undecided
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 15, 2014
On this I agree with you.
limamintruth:

BBC, CNN, Aljazeera e.t.c are all one and the same biased foreign news channels.
Oftentimes, they report only negative news about africa, while they feed us mainly good news about their countries. cool
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
Do you have proof of the historical accounts kept by the Arabs prior to their colonisation by Europeans?
Even better would be evidence of historical records kept by our ancestors again prior to advent of the white man.

Do not forget all Arab countries were also colonised so any evidence would need to pre-date the colonisation of the Arabs.

If Arabs conquered Africans why did they leave? it doesn't add up.

There is simply no independently verifiable evidence to suggest that Arabs ever conquered Africa. This is additional lie to accompany other lies told by Europeans spread out the blame for their genocide against Africa.

Just present the evidence you have let us analyse and verify if it is valid.

There is no evidence I can present to you that you're going to accept. Throughout this discussion, what you've been doing is sticking your fingers in your ears and singing, "Lalalalala!"

I do not think you can be reasoned with. smiley

1 Like

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Because there is no valid evidence that proves Africa was ever conquered or enslaved by Arabs - I rest my case.
Radoillo:

There is no evidence I can present to you that you're going to accept. Throughout this discussion, what you've been doing is sticking your fingers in your ears and singing, "Lalalalala!"

I do not think you can be reasoned with. smiley
Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
Because there is no valid evidence that proves Africa was ever conquered or enslaved by Arabs - I rest my case.

Why do you think in many Arab countries, 'abd' (slave) is still used derogatorily to refer to black Africans? You think that doesn't stem from a historical reality?

Are you familiar with ibn Battuta (a North African Berber) and his eyewitness written accounts on African societies (including trade with Arabs in slaves)? No, I'm sure you are not.

Are you familiar with other Arab historians of that period such as al-Masudi and al-Maqrizi who also recorded the traffic in African slaves to Arab-speaking lands?

Are you familiar with the history of the Arab conquest of the Nubian Kingdoms in what is now Sudan and the enslavement of its people, recorded by Arab writers of the day, including al-Balhaduri (writer of "Fotouh al-Buldan"wink, Ibn Khaldun (writer of "Muqaddimah" among several others? No?

I won't be surprised if you manage to find a way to dismiss their accounts. I won't be surprised if you also find a way to dismiss the modern-day narrations of black South Sudanese who were formerly held as slave by Northern Sudanese Arabs.

South Sudanese men like Ker Deng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_7UdFYF9HU

Simon Deng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnMXE7EKLVA

You'll probably dismiss the experiences of the two Dengs (and the experiences of countless other South Sudanese like them) as Euro-American propaganda.

BTW, why have you refused to answer this simple question: "Are you a Muslim?"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans must Reject White Man's Version Of Our History by limamintruth: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
GenBuhari:
I am not holding brief for the Arabs.
I am holding brief for the memory of our great African ancestors whose reputation and good name have been destroyed by the lies written by European historians.

I am challenging the impression of our African ancestors that the European historians have created, of being a weak and defenceless and backwards people who were not only colonised by themselves but were also colonised by Arabs.

Knowing that the white man is the liar that he is, i am simply refusing to believe his words anymore without seeing the evidence.

Lol
And how do you intend to verify what you term as 'whiteman's lies'? undecided . Through Time-travel or what exactly??

Well, the africans that were enslaved by the arabs and the arabs themselves are yet to deny or dispute these facts you call 'whiteman's lies'. So its obvious you are the one spewing 'lies' here @OP. And i know that very soon, you might even deny that the Ottoman empire's conquest of spain ever occurred, by refering to it as another 'white man's lie'.

Anyways, keep deluding yourself that the arabs are the most honest humans on planet earth while the europeans are the devil's incarnate cos such a delusion can never erase the truth as it is. Thats why african history on arab conquest is still very alive, even after hundreds of years that have gone-by.

So continue with the hypocrisy ok; i'm done with this your funny thread sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ori Olokun Unveiled In Ile Ife Osun State / Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria / African Ladies Abroad Carrying Babies On Their Back!(Dirty Clothes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.