Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! (4994 Views)

This Happens When You Marry A Yoruba Man (photo) / Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / He Wants More Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2014
blessedqueen:

Lol r u serious?
VERY grin
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Eyop: 10:31am On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. Abeg o, I'm celibate grin

My power no reach. My waist is so fragile and cannot cope with all the jabulani nonsense grin grin
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2014
ledafaze:

Attention directed towards who?
It will develop a mind of it's own, that's why care needs to be taken when taking bu-ran-tanshi. Pun intended grin grin
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:

It will develop a mind of it's own, that's why care needs to be taken when taking bu-ran-tanshi. Pun intended grin grin

Hmmm.... I see... Do you have it in stock?
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Adesiji77: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Lol. Abeg o, I'm celibate grin

*coughs* Indeed....we don hear lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2014
Eyop:

My power no reach. My waist is so fragile and cannot cope with all the jabulani nonsense grin grin
Lemme introduce you to...burantanshi. Or baby uku. Or manpower. Or Gingko biloba. Or Spanish fly. Or ibile adiye.

Take your pick tongue
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2014
Adesiji77:

*coughs* Indeed....we don hear lipsrsealed
Lmao!! You don't believe me?? cheesy

Oya recommend any doctor for a test. I will go there and the doc will testify that there are dust and thick cobwebs in the area tongue cheesy
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Eyop: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Lemme introduce you to...burantanshi. Or you baby uku. Or manpower. Or Gingko biloba. Or Spanish fly. Or ibile adiye.

Take your pick tongue

None on the list. Waist is so fragile and can sense potential danger coming from Ishi the jabulani master cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2014
Eyop:

None on the list. Waist is so fragile and can sense potential danger coming from Ishi the jabulani master cheesy
Go to the gym and strengthen that waist, my friend!! cheesy

tongue
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2014
ledafaze:

Hmmm.... I see... Do you have it in stock?
Me ke?? Why on earthe will I have it?

Go and meet those hausa traders. They sell it on the side. cheesy

PS- I hope you're married?
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Eyop: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Go to the gym and strengthen that waist, my friend!! cheesy

tongue

Waist is currently glued and any attempt will dislocate it completely so that matter is suspended indefinitely tongue
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by ELLYsian: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2014
They have a problem.
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Eyop:

Waist is currently glued and any attempt will dislocate it completely so that matter is suspended indefinitely tongue
cheesy
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Adesiji77: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2014
Ishilove:

Lemme introduce you to...burantanshi. Or baby uku. Or manpower. Or Gingko biloba. Or Spanish fly. Or ibile adiye.

Take your pick tongue

shocked

You know too much...how did you acquire this 'knowledge'? Dont tell me that it's Google tongue
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Adesiji77:

shocked

You know too much...how did you acquire this 'knowledge'? Dont tell me that it's Google tongue
lipsrsealed tongue grin
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
all these things in your head! , very feisty... lipsrsealed
Ishilove:

Why? undecided
Re: What Happens When A Woman Wants More Sex Than Her Husband? Or Vice Versa! by Adesiji77: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ishilove:

Lmao!! You don't believe me?? cheesy

Oya recommend any doctor for a test. I will go there and the doc will testify that there are dust and thick cobwebs in the area tongue cheesy

LMAO grin

Will recommend a doctor later cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 9month Old Baby,no Teeth. / . / How Would You Regard Your Husband If He Told You 2 Abort A Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.