Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! (1308 Views)

No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by dmighty: 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
The only valid and simple reason to vote Jonathan again till 2019 is simply IF I like what I have seen for d past 5 years under Jonathan leadership.

We have seen fuel subsidy drama; 5 years down d lane, nothing has happened to those who scammed us.

We have seen insurgency of all kinds, chief of which is boko haram. Till date, after spending trillions, they are still not telling us sponsores of boko haram. apart from pilitical statement.

We have seen Oduagate scandal, Farouk Lawal and Otedola scandals, Nigeria stock exchange scandal, immigration job scandal that even led to death, jet money laundering, malabo oil scandal,SureP scandal, Pension fund scandal, Sanusi witzle blowing and being sacked. Madam Ngozi said they were only looking for 10billion dollars yet, no show.Yet d president publicly told us that ' stealing is different from corruption'. It then means, under Jonathan, it's okay to steal, as long as u are not termed 'corrupt'.

Under ds regime, our debt profile as a nation has gone up again with d help of super woman Ngozi. Lies upon lies from fg: 1.3 million job in d dream, 50% poverty reduction in d dream, they even said Chibok girls were not kidnapped...lies,lies, lies...

Sudden claims and counter claims: budget implementation of nearly 90%, and suddenly refuting same by same government; chibok girls rescue and suddenly disclaimed; seizefire with d ghost of boko haram, and suddenly nothing like that again...Buhari sponsored boko haram, Nothern elders, elrufai, Sanusi, opposition party, America.... all sponsored boko haram...Yet d government only know ds to rubbish whoever opposes the Government. Till date, nothing to show.

Stop telling me ur nightmare of why I should
not vote Buhari and APC. Simply tell me why I should make a choice to repeat what I have seen in d last 5 years till today.
Do u like what u have seen in d last 5 years under Jonathan? if ur answer is yes, Then go ahead vote for him to experience same till 2019. if u want a change, different from output of d last 5 years, yet u want d same Jonathan, under d same PDP,
surrounded by d same people...check ursef,
because doing samething sameway,& expecting
a change is d simple definition of madness! Vote out corruption and incompetence at federal and State level!

2 Likes

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by GboyegaD(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nice one OP. I'm waiting to read the bashing that will come up on this thread.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is your own opinion and you have every right to express it,but my own opinion is Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Olaolufred(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
I WILL VOTE JONAH FOR 5 REASONS;

1. HE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN SINCE JUNE 24 2012, AFTER I VOTED HIM MONTHS EARLIER.

2. A BAD PORTION OF ABEOKUTA EXPRESSWAY (IYANA DOPEMU) THAT KEEPS ME AND THOUSAND OF NIGERIANS IN 4 HOURS TRAFFIC EVERYDAY. IT IS A WELL-DELIVERED FRESH AIR.

3. I WILL VOTE HIM BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY OF THIS NATION. IT HAD NOT BEEN THIS TRANQUIL.

4. I WILL VOTE HIM BECAUSE OF THE 218 CHIBOK GIRLS BEING TRAINED SOMEWHERE (LOCALLY/ABROAD) LIKE THE AMNESTY BOYS.

5. EBELLE DESERVED MY VOTE FOR ALWAYS USING HIS PROXIES TO DIVIDE NIGERIA ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.

THE "SHOE-FULL" MAN DESERVED MY VOTE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Baawaa(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
I will vote Jonathan for 3 reasons
1. Jonathan is a vision less leader,when he came on board 2011 the first thing he clamored for was tenure elongation(6 years per term)
2. Another name of Jonathan is corruption,in same year 2011,he said he wanted to scrap E.F.C.C and I.C.P.C when noise was much by sensible Nigerians he succumbed,but he scrapped them indirectly because the two agencies were not functioning.
3. Jonathan is clueless,he said he knows people behind Boko Haram yet he cannot stop them.GEJ,this is my advice for you.
If you can't stop Boko haram,Boko haram will stop you.
If you can't end Boko haram,boko haram will end you.
If you can't finish boko haram,boko haram will finish you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by dmighty: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Doing same thing, the same way, and expecting different result is d definition of Insanity. Jonathan can only repeat what we have seen in d last 5 years under him. PDP can only reproduce what they have done for d past 15 years..... u need a change? Then change d input!
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by dmighty: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2014
He devalued d lifestyles of Nigerians and devalued their currency. He also went ahead at that same time to budget 9.2 billion for a 'miracle stoves'. One accurate word.......

1 Like

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Princewill1(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Whether paid Goats and Rats roaming the internet like it or not.
GEJ TILL 2019!!

2 Likes

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mauriceju2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
It is a taboo for a non believer(non moslems) to rule over moslems.
IF moslems are not in charge where ever they have some good number of believers, then expect violence and war from them,
that is why you see the boko haram trying to form their own country and many of them trying to bring buhari to power instead of so many others good people in APC from west and south,
i will vote for Johnathan because of this. the moslems are the worst people on earth, the solution for Nigeria problem is for every region to be on their own all the regions have been existing in peace when they were on their own until the British came and join them together and there can never never be peace until you separate them, who in this modern time will agree to live and do what the moslems want? no normal human being in this modern time will do that

2 Likes

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Tombilly(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Baawaa:
I will vote Jonathan for 3 reasons
1. Jonathan is a vision less leader,when he came on board 2011 the first thing he clamored for was tenure elongation(6 years per term)
2. Another name of Jonathan is corruption,in same year 2011,he said he wanted to scrap E.F.C.C and I.C.P.C when noise was much by sensible Nigerians he succumbed,but he scrapped them indirectly because the two agencies were not functioning.
3. Jonathan is clueless,he said he knows people behind Boko Haram yet he cannot stop them.GEJ,this is my advice for you.
If you can't stop Boko haram,Boko haram will stop you.
If you can't end Boko haram,boko haram will end you.
If you can't finish boko haram,boko haram will finish you.
for dis evil prayer of urs by ur own tongue shall condemnation befall u an ur household.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Baawaa(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tombilly:
for dis evil prayer of urs by ur own tongue shall condemnation befall u an ur household.
For you to quote me,evil befall you and to your 7th generations

1 Like

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by SOUNDKING: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Niz writeup, anywhere a man stands and points, it is always straight to d pointer.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mikolo80: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
mauriceju2:
It is a taboo for a non believer(non moslems) to rule over moslems.
IF moslems are not in charge where ever they have some good number of believers, then expect violence and war from them,
that is why you see the boko haram trying to form their own country and many of them trying to bring buhari to power instead of so many others good people in APC from west and south,
i will vote for Johnathan because of this. the moslems are the worst people on earth, the solution for Nigeria problem is for every region to be on their own all the regions have been existing in peace when they were on their own until the British came and join them together and there can never never be peace until you separate them, who in this modern time will agree to live and do what the moslems want? no normal human being in this modern time will do that
how many muslim things did you do under muslim military leaders,just 1
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mikolo80: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Princewill1:
Whether paid Goats and Rats roaming the internet like it or not.
GEJ TILL 2019!!
in other words u don't have any cogent reason
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by laimo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op,no valid reason to vote the clueles.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by YEMOYEMI: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'll vote GEJ because he has done what no former Nigerian leaders had done-divided Nigeria on religion and ethnic lines. He has elevated corruption like never before. It pays to be a militant with big mouth and sing GEJ's praises. These and many other reasons are enough for ''us'' to vote the clueless one again.

1 Like

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by dmighty: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
now We are getting closer to reality.... ministers who resigned for political post in their State, have just tasted reality outside aso rock bragging....
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Safari29: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
I will vote him because he is clueless and fucking re.tarded
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by stebell(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bumps into thread jus to see some janjaweeeds whinning as usual.

*spits on OP's head*
leaves the rodents in their misery.

2 Likes

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Johnnywaka(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
I will vote because of nigeria immigration that failed and he set up panels to recruit youth within 12weeKs dt never see light of the day
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mauriceju2(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
The Muslim military are the one that destroy Nigeria, they rule Nigeria for over 40 yrs and was not able to do any good with absolute power and now people like you believe that one of them will do something with share power of democracy, we know Nigeria and the problem of Nigeria and the solution, we know the Muslims, we know what Islam has done to the northern people,when Obasenjor came into power the first thing one of the northern governor did was to immediately introduce sharia to make sure that the government of the infidel did not rule over them because it is an abomination for a non believer to rule over the Muslims where ever they are the majority, there was no church in Aso rock until Obasenjor came and build one we knew how it pain the Muslims because church was build in Aso rock they believe that it is only mosque that suppose to be in Aso rock, Nigeria can never have peace because of the Muslim they are not bringing buhari because they want the man to do good for us but because they dont want an infidel to rule over them we know it, there are many good people in APC from the west why can they bring them? What makes negotiations with Boko Haram, Iran, ISIS, Hamas or any other Islamist group impossible is that their leaders believe they are acting according to the immutable word of God. Nigeria Government, America, Israel, other Muslims with whom they disagree, cannot do anything to satisfy them except “submit” (the Arabic word “Islam” means “submission”). As Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya’qub said in a televised sermon in 2009, “If the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course not. The Jews are infidels not because I say so but because Allah does… They aren’t our enemies because they occupy Palestine; they would be our enemies even if they had not occupied anything.”
Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and other terror groups do not conceal their intentions. The Hamas covenant explicitly calls for Israel’s destruction and does not distinguish between Israelis and Jews:
Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious… It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine… It is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders…
The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: “The Day of Judgment will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him'”…. There is no solution for the Palestine question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. Palestine is an Islamic land.
Regrettably, this is why “solving the conflict with the Palestinians,” or even recognizing a Palestinian State, will not bring peace and tranquility to the Middle East.
The radical Islamic focus on Israel serves as an easy rallying point for the masses in the Middle East and Europe; however, the goal of jihad for many Muslims extends beyond eliminating or subjugating Israeli Jews. According to caliph ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab, any land previously occupied by Muslims cannot be surrendered. No single Arab regime — or number of regimes acting together — has the right to break this trust and give up any of this land, whether in Israel or Spain (Al-Andalus). Reconquering the lands is considered a solemn religious duty, but the obligation does not stop there; as an ISIS recruiter told Der Spiegel, the Koran says that one should kill or expel unbelievers wherever one finds them.
The Islamists are in no hurry to fulfill their goals. An Arab adage says, “A man who gains his revenge after 40 years is acting in haste.” And a former Fulani minister said the same in Nigeria also, Ahmed Yousef, political adviser to then Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, said it all in the title of his book, “The End of the Jewish State: Just a Matter of Time.”
Muslim extremists trust that time is on their side, in part because they are on the threshold of acquiring nuclear weapons. Once Iran and other Muslim countries likely to follow its example have this capability, they will have the military means to blackmail their oil-rich neighbors, destroy Israel, and threaten Europe. Perhaps then the West will realize it is in a religious war. THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS RELIGION(ISLAM) ALLOW THEM TO RULE, STEAL OUR OIL, KILL AND DO ALL SORT OF EVIL AGAINST YOU AND DON'T DO THEM BACK AND YOU WILL SEE PEACE IN NIGERIA, THEIR PEOPLE IN THE NORTH ARE SELLING MINERAL RESOURCES IN THEIR LAND IN THE NORTH, SELLING THEM TO FOREIGNERS NO BODY IS TALKING, THE DAY GOVT WILL STOP THEM AND START SELLING IT AND SHARE THE MONEY TO OTHERS STATE LIKE OIL MONEY YOU WILL SEE KILLING, Islam is the worst thing that was invented on earth BY SATAN,
mikolo80:
how many Muslim things did you do under Muslim military leaders,just 1
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by Horizona001(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
In as much i don't support Buhari, voting Jonathan is a No for me.. what else can he do after being voted in to Office for another 4-years term when he has no campaign.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mikolo80: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
mauriceju2:
The Muslim military are the one that destroy Nigeria, they rule Nigeria for over 40 yrs and was not able to do any good with absolute power and now people like you believe that one of them will do something with share power of democracy, we know Nigeria and the problem of Nigeria and the solution, we know the Muslims, we know what Islam has done to the northern people,when Obasenjor came into power the first thing one of the northern governor did was to immediately introduce sharia to make sure that the government of the infidel did not rule over them because it is an abomination for a non believer to rule over the Muslims where ever they are the majority, there was no church in Aso rock until Obasenjor came and build one we knew how it pain the Muslims because church was build in Aso rock they believe that it is only mosque that suppose to be in Aso rock, Nigeria can never have peace because of the Muslim they are not bringing buhari because they want the man to do good for us but because they dont want an infidel to rule over them we know it, there are many good people in APC from the west why can they bring them? What makes negotiations with Boko Haram, Iran, ISIS, Hamas or any other Islamist group impossible is that their leaders believe they are acting according to the immutable word of God. Nigeria Government, America, Israel, other Muslims with whom they disagree, cannot do anything to satisfy them except “submit” (the Arabic word “Islam” means “submission”). As Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Ya’qub said in a televised sermon in 2009, “If the Jews left Palestine to us, would we start loving them? Of course not. The Jews are infidels not because I say so but because Allah does… They aren’t our enemies because they occupy Palestine; they would be our enemies even if they had not occupied anything.”
Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad and other terror groups do not conceal their intentions. The Hamas covenant explicitly calls for Israel’s destruction and does not distinguish between Israelis and Jews:
Our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious… It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine… It is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders…
The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: “The Day of Judgment will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say, ‘O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him'”…. There is no solution for the Palestine question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. Palestine is an Islamic land.
Regrettably, this is why “solving the conflict with the Palestinians,” or even recognizing a Palestinian State, will not bring peace and tranquility to the Middle East.
The radical Islamic focus on Israel serves as an easy rallying point for the masses in the Middle East and Europe; however, the goal of jihad for many Muslims extends beyond eliminating or subjugating Israeli Jews. According to caliph ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab, any land previously occupied by Muslims cannot be surrendered. No single Arab regime — or number of regimes acting together — has the right to break this trust and give up any of this land, whether in Israel or Spain (Al-Andalus). Reconquering the lands is considered a solemn religious duty, but the obligation does not stop there; as an ISIS recruiter told Der Spiegel, the Koran says that one should kill or expel unbelievers wherever one finds them.
The Islamists are in no hurry to fulfill their goals. An Arab adage says, “A man who gains his revenge after 40 years is acting in haste.” And a former Fulani minister said the same in Nigeria also, Ahmed Yousef, political adviser to then Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas, said it all in the title of his book, “The End of the Jewish State: Just a Matter of Time.”
Muslim extremists trust th,
guy i say you,you as a person how has sharia or mosque disturbed you as a person as if if you see visa to dubai or saudi u no go grab am,even ordinary malysia visa sef.all muslim countries. Islam not the problem,its intolerant haters like you(claiming to be muslims) abi u wan talk say u no get muslim friends ne.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by saint047(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by kebrocity(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Transformation!!!
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mauriceju2(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2014
How i wish you can dust your brain and think again and reason like human being, you say the problem is not Islam but intolerant, now tell me the the people that are tolerating each others in Nigeria is it the Christians or the Muslims? tell me the last time you hear that the Christians are killing the Muslims in the south? don't tell me about Yoruba people because they don't really practice Islam that is why you can see Muslims and Christians in the same family, that can never never happened in the north because the punishment is death, the countries you are talking about(Malaysia,dubai or saudi etc) are not dragging anything with any body from another religion, the day the Christians there will stop and refuse to submit to Islamic bondage and start asking for their right, you will see war, go and do your research about something like that.
mikolo80:
guy i say you,you as a person how has sharia or mosque disturbed you as a person as if if you see visa to dubai or saudi u no go grab am,even ordinary Malaysia visa sef.all muslim countries. Islam not the problem,its intolerant haters like you(claiming to be muslims) abi u wan talk say u no get muslim friends ne.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by mikolo80: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
mauriceju2:
How i wish you can dust your brain and think again and reason like human being, you say the problem is not Islam but intolerant, now tell me the the people that are tolerating each others in Nigeria is it the Christians or the Muslims? tell me the last time you hear that the Christians are killing the Muslims in the south? don't tell me about Yoruba people because they don't really practice Islam that is why you can see Muslims and Christians in the same family, that can never never happened in the north because the punishment is death, the countries you are talking about(Malaysia,dubai or saudi etc) are not dragging anything with any body from another religion, the day the Christians there will stop and refuse to submit to Islamic bondage and start asking for their right, you will see war, go and do your research about something like that.
THANK YOU FOR SHOWING HOW (YOUR HOME TRAINING)CHRISTIANITY TAUGHT YOU HOW TO INSULT PEOPLE YOU DON'T AGREE WITH(INTOLERANCE,SINCE YOU THINK YOU KNOW ALL). ALSO WHAT DID JESUS SAY "YOU WHO IS WITHOUT SIN LET HIM CAST WETIN.... IF CHRISTIANS HADBEEN THEIR BROTHERS KEEPER BY EDUCATING HTE SO CALLED NORTHERN MUSLIMS WE WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MESS.INSTEAD YOUR CHRISTIAN PASTORS FLAUNT WEALTH OBSCENELY IN THE FCE OF POVERTY.ONLY TWO WAYS TO TAKE DOWN EVIL BR'ER,GREAT LOVE OR GREATER EVIL.ITS OBVIOUS THAT YOU'VE CHOSEN THE GREATER EVIL PATH(VERY CHRISTIAN OF YOU).NOW WHO'S BRAIN NEEDS DUSTING AND WHO IS BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL BTW ME AND YOU
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by kayalcomp: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2014
SAI BUHARI. WE WANT CHANGE.
Re: Valid Reason To Vote For Jonathan! by dmighty: 7:32am On May 26, 2015
In 3 days time, era of impunity will be over. Never again shall we be taken for granted!

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Announces Its Own Currency Islamic / Police Declare Manhunt For Heyden Oil Boss Dapo Abiodun Over N594m Fraud / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.