Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? (1311 Views)

Tinubu Vs DAAR Communications: Parties Failed To Settle Case Out Of Court (Pics) / Buhari’s Modest Farm Vs. Obasanjo Farm / Which Monarchy Is The Most Powerful Influential And Wealthiest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
I prefer Tinubu hands down.

Obvious reason being that he works with smart people. He may have pocketed a huge sum of our money, yes, the man is a legal thief! But you can never deny that he works with the best. He may even impose, but we can never deny that the results won't turn out impressive at the end of the day.

Unlike OBJ that works with nothing-much-to-write-home-about people. Tinubu works with the likes of Fashola, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso, Ameachi, Rochas, Ambode (we've just seen his CV. lol) etc. These men are either intellectuals, performance driven, brave, united, etc. Compare them with Obasanjo's men. lipsrsealed

As for who is more influential, I believe Tinubu is the most genius politician ever liveth. He's the kind that starts from somewhere, then grows and expands into other territories. He takes his time, knows when something is bound to fail and pulls out. It may look like a sell-out to us, but Jagban has accessed the area and has seen that it's just not yet time. Unlike OBJ that will just rush gbaaa. Look at the mess he has put us in now ehn! cry
He started from areas in Lagos, gathering momentum here and there, then he became the godfather of Lagos. When he was sure of Lagos, he expanded his tent to other westeren states, state by state, one by one, he's been gathering base. Now Jagaban can proudly call himself most inflential man in the SW. OBJ's influence seems to be scattered around areas in different states.

Also, going by the on-going PDP/APC primaries, we can see that whoever Tinubu blesses, no man can curse. Lol. Unlike OBJ, some of his boys win, some fail. Tinubu doesn't have to resort to writing open letters and other nasty dirty fights to get back at his foes. He does his stuff underground. Most people were expecting to see him and Fashola fight dirty before, during, and after APC primaries, but we got hugs instead. Besides that, Tinubu and Fashola are the very last politicians to fight dirty. Those two love themselves like father and son. You can see their body languages in the pictures below. They could feel like strangling each other sometimes, but they do care for each other and each is important to the other.

We can see who will more likely have a stronger, more united kingdom/territory should Nigeria be divided two kingdoms. What are your views though?

Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by okiezman(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
The two of them are vultures and criminals that keep still the masses money
Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by Mogidi: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Unlike Jonathan that works with nothing-much-to-write-home-about people. [size=15pt]Tinubu has produced the likes of Fashola, Aregbesola, Kwankwaso, Ameachi, Rochas, Ambode[/size] (we've just seen his CV. lol) etc. These men are either intellectuals, performance driven, brave, united, etc.

I see there's no more shame about lying amongst APC supporters. Look at the bare faced lie you wrote up there that Tinubu produced Kwankwaso, Amaechi and Rochas. By this time next year you'd be telling us Tinubu produced GEJ.

The chief Liar in charge would be proud of you, you're a blessing to the likes of Liar Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2014
Mogidi:

I see there's no more shame about lying amongst APC supporters. Look at the bare faced lie you wrote up there that Tinubu produced Kwankwaso, Amaechi and Rochas. By this time next year you'd be telling us Tinubu produced GEJ.

The chief Liar in charge would be proud of you, you're a blessing to the likes of Liar Mohammed.

Lol! Ok. Not produce per se. Not all of them. Let's say he works with them.

Wrong choice of word I admit.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by jmoore(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
I prefer none. Both contributed nothing to Nigeria.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by holatin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Y are u comparing obasanjo d spirit to tinubu a human.
if you hit obasanjo and escaped then you can defeat death with no effort.
obasanjo I fear him pass devil.
The only man that can slap Jonathan and go scot free
Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
Y are u comparing obasanjo d spirit to tinubu a human.
if you hit obasanjo and escaped then you can defeat death with no effort.
obasanjo I fear him pass devil.
The only man that can slap Jonathan and go scot free

Lol! And who says you can mess with Tinubu and go scott free? Is it because he doesn't write open letters? Tinubu has his ways of doing his stuff.
Re: Tinubu Vs Obasanjo: Who Do You Prefer? The More Powerful/Influential Godfather? by holatin(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Lol! And who says you can mess with Tinubu and go scott free? Is it because he doesn't write open letters? Tinubu has his ways of doing his stuff.
I know but obasanjo is badder than the baddest
*,engrish

(1) (Reply)

disob / BREAKING NEWS: FG Reduces Fuel Price By N10 / Politics: Between Chief Peter Obi's PDP And Chief Willie Obiano's APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.