Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? (15528 Views)

How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? / Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Would God Send A Young Kid To Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by Image123(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnydon22:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha dodging typical please we are done grin grin
God help you.
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnydon22:

why arent christians living like that
I guess because they believe being born again is by their own power rather than the grace of God through Jesus.....
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by johnydon22(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
crixtex:

I guess because they believe being born again is by their own power rather than the grace of God through Jesus.....

lol funny
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by johnydon22(m): 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Image123:

God help you.

amen grin
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnydon22:

lol funny
You know i ve come to realise dat Nigerian Christians are great hypocrites.. Well i hope God helps us all even my small self...
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnydon22:

why shouldnt i.... God sends the devil to earth and devil gets busy tempting and tormenting people. who really is the cause of all this... after their allegly big fight in heaven, we innocent, feeble and vulnerable humans became the victims and after will be thrown into hell to be tormented by the same satan ...what dah heck

The bible did not say why, but it may be one of these reasons:

1. He challenged God's sovereignty, and called him a liar. And our first parents supported him by rebelling. Gen 3:3-5.

His being in another planet and his being barred from coming to earth wont help in answering that charge.

Humans too need to see how satan's rulership is, compared to God's. Not only humans, but Angels who are watching the "drama".

It was no doubt Satan that made other angels to rebel. So, the faithful angels in heaven need to see who is the righteous one.

2. Sending Satan to another planet wont bar him from coming to earth. however, his being cast of heaven makes it impossible for him to return back there.

3. His being sent out of heaven is for our own good.

a. If satan keep staying in heaven, God's kingdom, which is for our good, wont be established. See Rev 12:10

b. God cant just kill satan immediately cos he need to live to see the result of his charge.

He is probably the only one who has challenged God since the creation of all things. So what could be proved by immediate execution?

Other Angels are watching to see how this one who has rising up against God will fare, and to know whether doing things God's way always is for our benefit.

So, its logical to give him time to prove his argument, and do so using humans as an example. of course he did so in heaven also.

The time given devil will help all to know that God's way is always right, and that He is given us commandments for our good. So that if he finally kills the devil and demons, people would have known the reason.

therefore, if He in the future instantly kills any who brings up a challenge, we wont feel that God did kill him cos that guy wanted to expose His secret and unfair treatment. No, we would have known from experience that His ways are always good. It is therefore good to allow all to tore the opposite direction and see what's there.

You see now that you ve realised that Satan is tormenting you? If God had not allowed him, you could even have been tempted to do what he did, because you may feel that it will mean libration. But now, we all are seeing that it was even bondage, not libration, that opposition to God leads to.
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by honourhim: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
johnydon22:

are they not dragging souls even tho jesus has died. wont most people still go to hell

Heaven isnt difficult to make bro. Yes Jesus has paid for our redemption on the cross but you still have your own part to play. If someone buys something for you, you still have a duty to meet with the person and collect the thing from the person. You need to go to Jesus in prayer and ask him to effect the work of salvation/redemption in you. If you pray with faith and sincerity, salvation will be yours.

Once you are saved, you dont need to worry about hell again. You remove your focus on hell and put it on Jesus according to Hebrew 12:2- "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith". Its as simple as that. God will help you. Amen
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by frank317: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2014
Emusan:

You and honourhim still have the same problem "poor comprehension" sorry to say this because a person with high comprehension CAN READ THROUGH MY POSTS THAT I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION as YES with additional fact to buttress it.

For you to come back and asked me to say YES/NO is pathetic.

I know what you want after I answer Yes is to ask "then why did God create Lucifer again since God knows Lucifer will rebel?"

But I've encoded everything in my previous post even the question you haven't ask.

Or if I say NO then you will say God is not omniscient.

This is the summary of my previous post:

God wants to create and God did create everything including BEINGS that will possess A MIND and EVERY BEING THAT POSSESSED MIND must also have the POWER OF REASON if not the MIND WILL BE USELESS and God knows that this power of reason can be misused THOUGH GOD STILL WENT AHEAD TO CREATE but God also placed commandment/rule/law to follow in other not to overuse this ability.

Here my explanation didn't stop on Lucifer alone but ALL CREATED BEING WITH MIND because some Angels even Adam are Vitim of it.

I guess you want to know whether God single handedly know Lucifer will rebel and still goes ahead to create him; that one is sure! because EVERYTHING CREATED BY God HAVE THEIR own PURPOSE of been created the rebellion of Lucifer to become an OPPOSITION shouldn't rule out the purpose God created him for before the fall.

God knows that the WHOLE world won't accept the sacrifice of Jesus YET He goes further to send Jesus TO DIE FOR THE SIN OF THE WORLD, does it mean the purpose of sending Jesus won't be achieved?

Yes it will be achieved even NOT THE WHOLE world that Jesus died for will accept Him.

Shalom!

U have written almost a text book , yet no answer to a simple yes , no, or I dont know question
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by Emusan(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2014
frank317:

U have written almost a text book , yet no answer to a simple yes , no, or I dont know question

I don't know how you people read someone's post, this is the first statement in my post you quoted

"You and honourhim still have the same problem "poor comprehension" sorry to say this because a person with high comprehension CAN READ THROUGH MY POSTS THAT I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION [size=14pt]as YES[/size] with additional fact to buttress it.

So what do you understand in this statement?
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by oaroloye(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
SHALOM!

johnydon22:
i have been wondering, why did God send satan and other fallen angels down to earth.. why didnt he just kill him off or send him to one remote galaxy too far away from the milky way galaxy. so he threw satan down at us and started playing bet with the devil over souls is earth the only planet their is

SATAN is the Serpent from The Garden of Eden.

Earth is a place beneath God's Scrutiny- unless His Law is invoked.

God did not care what the Devils did on Earth, because they have no Power over those who keep His Commandments fully.
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by johnydon22(m): 6:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

SATAN is the Serpent from The Garden of Eden.

Earth is a place beneath God's Scrutiny- unless His Law is invoked.

God did not care what the Devils did on Earth, because they have no Power over those who keep His Commandments fully.

Abeg free me with this crap
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by urahara(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
these arent the things you should be concentratin ur mind with..

Because why cry.

My dear why are u so afraid to ask questions.
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by hopefulLandlord: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
urahara:

Because why cry.
My dear why are u so afraid to ask questions.
I tire for them o!
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by ScienceWatch: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
johnydon22:
i have been wondering, why did God send satan and other fallen angels down to earth.. why didnt he just kill him off or send him to one remote galaxy too far away from the milky way galaxy. so he threw satan down at us and started playing bet with the devil over souls is earth the only planet their is
Why dont you find the answer to this question :
Why did god allow atheists numbers to drop so low over the last five years. Research show that after a healing and deliverance crusade anywhere in the world, atheists are reported as the largest group to accept the Mighty Jesus Christ. Wow !
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by hopefulLandlord: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2016
^^
argumentum ad populum
Re: Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
johnydon22:
if God nor send Satan to earth, how we want take dey flex na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Verse That Kills Enemies In Psalm / The Six Kinds Of People You Will Find In A Church In Naija / Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.