Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

The molest Myth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The molest Myth. (467 Views)

Did I Rape Or Attempted To Molest Her? / Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? / Why Do Men Molest women???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The molest Myth. by lanxlot(m): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2014
curtly put, this is the belief that women provoke assault and enjoy rape when it occurs. Eheh no be me talk so o, so some theorist posit, some say Its a false belief though. rape often occur in a relationship. Infact bulks of the act occur between partners, research has shown. but whether Or not women provoke rape is subject to debate. we have heard of several assaults from men, women being the prime target Which may Or may not lead to rape depending On some variables. the question is......who is assaulting whom? as one lecturer categorically stated, girls are the assaulters. they assault them with their provocative mode of dressing. their mode of dressing have facilitated moral decline in no Small way. won't bore you with details, you are Well aware of this. Well, many people will argue that some girls at least initiate the process. caveat, On no account am I in support of the act, whatever the circumstances. also, the issue of whether some persons enjoy rape sounds crazy, but human is the craziest of all animals, women to be exact lol. but I won't dwell On it. I am not a molester afterall, neither I am a victim. people dont own up that they have been raped because of the stigma attached. Its ridiculous actually, to ask such question. so, ladies, dress modestly you do yourself lots of good when you dress modestly and Perhaps good also to some savages, those you have as boy friends who would appreciate a clue to ravage.

(1) (Reply)

Man Buys 99 Iphones To Propose To His Girlfriend; She Says No / Guys\ladies How Old Would U Like Your Date To Be N Why . / What Is Wrong With Our Women And Their Sense Of Fashion??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.