Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. (5987 Views)

Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Which Governors Turned Against GEJ's Candidate At The NGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by publisher(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2014
1. Do you remember a time in Nigeria when food commodities like Beans, tomatoes, Yams and onions suddenly disappear or become scarce in our markets? How many times have you experienced this under GEJ's administration?

2. If you live or work near a railway crossing, do you or do you not see trains packed with passengers or cargo plying that route every other day? Was this the situation say 5 years ago?

3. How long does it now take you to travel from Lagos to Benin down to the East?

4. When was the last time you slept in a Petrol station where there was no ongoing strike action in the land?

5. Can you swear by God's name that you do not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that benefited from GEJ's YOUWIN scheme without any connections?

6. Are there massive construction works currently going on at Lagos, Enugu, Abuja,Kano and Port-Harcourt International airports?

7. How many federal universities did Nigeria have before GEJ's administration, how many do we have now?

8. Has over 100 modern Almajiri schools been constructed across Northern Nigeria or not?

9. Has Nigeria fully resumed the assembling of vehicles after an almost 25year lull, and do we now have indigenous car manufacturers being patronized by government and private sector?

10. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria, and are you now noticing slight improvements in power? Do you honestly believe that new private investors in power sector can solve a 35year old rotten system in just a few months?

11. Do you know that Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) now acknowledges that Nigeria's manufacturing capacity has grown tremendously in recent years?

12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like 'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded with special media/creative industry loans provided by GEJ's government via Bank of industry?

13. Has contract been awarded and construction work started on the second Niger bridge?

14. If you live around Abuja/Kaduna axis, have you noticed a newly constructed ultra-modern standard guage railway line linking Abuja and Kaduna?

15. Can any government truly find easy solutions aimed at stoping multitudes of religious fanatical citizens that have embraced death and are ready to take others with them?

This is not a thread for insults; these are 15 questions I'd like Nairalanders opposing GEJ to answer.

Your honest responses are appreciated.

Thank you.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Zaikon(m): 1:26am On Nov 07, 2014
Gej till 2015 ... I will answer your questionz later

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by OtunbaJega: 1:33am On Nov 07, 2014
publisher:
1. Do you remember a time in Nigeria when food commodities like Beans, tomatoes, Yams and onions suddenly disappear or become scarce in our markets? How many times have you experienced this under GEJ's administration?

2. If you live or work near a railway crossing, do you or do you not see trains packed with passengers or cargo plying that route every other day? Was this the situation say 5 years ago?

3. How long does it now take you to travel from Lagos to Benin down to the East?

4. When was the last time you slept in a Petrol station where there was no ongoing strike action in the land?

5. Can you swear by God's name that you do not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that benefited from GEJ's YOUWIN scheme without any connections?

6. Are there massive construction works currently going on at Lagos, Enugu, Abuja,Kano and Port-Harcourt International airports?

7. How many federal universities did Nigeria have before GEJ's administration, how many do we have now?

8. Has over 100 modern Almajiri schools been constructed across Northern Nigeria or not?

9. Has Nigeria fully resumed the assembling of vehicles after an almost 25year lull, and do we now have indigenous car manufacturers being patronized by government and private sector?

10. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria, and are you now noticing slight improvements in power? Do you honestly believe that new private investors in power sector can solve a 35year old rotten system in just a few months?

11. Do you know that Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) now acknowledges that Nigeria's manufacturing capacity has grown tremendously in recent years?

12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like 'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded with special media/creative industry loans provided by GEJ's government via Bank of industry?

13. Has contract been awarded and construction work started on the second Niger bridge?

14. If you live around Abuja/Kaduna axis, have you noticed a newly constructed ultra-modern standard guage railway line linking Abuja and Kaduna?

15. Can any government truly find easy solutions aimed at stoping multitudes of religious fanatical citizens that have embraced death and are ready to take others with them?

This is not a thread for insults; these are 15 questions I'd like Nairalanders opposing GEJ to answer.

Thank you.

@Op, is the man contesting for a local government chairmanship position? Because all the 15 stories you listed up there look like something that a local government chairman can deliver in 2years....

BTW, who is GEJ? I don't know him because I schooled in France

44 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by IfyAwazie(f): 1:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Nawao, so we'll do exam again before voting for people dat will not even care about u wen elected.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by neuljosh(m): 3:31am On Nov 07, 2014
In other words, GEJ is the BEST President Nigeria ever had.

Sia GEJ till APC stops recycling old criminals

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:38am On Nov 07, 2014
Commander in Chief of Armed Forces and Ragtag Militants are gaining territories in Nigeria?

I Can Never Vote for Jonathan.

16 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by focus7: 5:10am On Nov 07, 2014
These are all trash. You make it sound as though he has done me any favour by carrying his constitutional obligations. Why have u failed to address critical issue like poor leadership, corruption, decline in economy, insecurity, oil theft and others? And as regarding number 5, may you know but I don't know of anyone that has benefited from the YOUWIN or SURE-P.

19 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Gorrbachev: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2014
publisher:

Thank you.

Are you fucking kidding?

7 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by rawpadgin(m): 6:17am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by rawpadgin(m): 6:23am On Nov 07, 2014
focus7:
These are all trash. You make it sound as though he has done me any favour by carrying his constitutional obligations. Why have u failed to address critical issue like poor leadership, corruption, decline in economy, insecurity, oil theft and others? And as regarding number 5, may you know but I don't know of anyone that has benefited from the YOUWIN or SURE-P.
did u say decline in economy talk about giving a dog a bad name in other to hang it

8 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by chamboy(m): 6:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Soo pls what is YOU-WIN? ... but I can't denial d fact that power is beta but lakes consistency

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by chamboy(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2014
GEJ tried tho, but what is d security of Wat he had done... Wat d assurance dey won't spoil again
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Denn(m): 6:47am On Nov 07, 2014
focus7:

If you don't know people who have benefitted, does that mean people did not benefit?

Maybe you need to move with a better set.

A simple search of "youwin" on nairaland will cure your chronic disbelief.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by kokozain(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2014
O.p how old are you in politics of nigeria and the world at large having stated all what a councillor in your locality can achieve in a tenure as what a president achieved in 5yrs think abt it.

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2014
publisher(m): 12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like 'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded with special media/creative industry loans provided by GEJ's government via Bank of industry?

do you reason at all?

5 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by mrvitalis(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2014
guy pls do u know....jona has over seen the spending of over 30 trn

and if this are whatu have to show for it ..than he has failed....

pls note in roads
enugu to ph...bad
ph to owerr....bad
enugu to osha...bad
second.niger bridge ......a dream stilll

as for power jona took over at 4000mw ...now we have less than 3000mw

more over were the Bleep is sure p
or is jona saying he wouldnt have done anything without sure p

6 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by PassingShot(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Joke of the century.

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Bomoobacom(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2014
kokozain:
O.p how old are you in politics of nigeria and the world at large having stated all what a councillor in your locality can achieve in a tenure as what a president achieved in 5yrs think abt it.
...its so sad dt ppl lyk u r stil living...comparn wat d president has done wit ur local councillor......op pls dis little boi needs medical attentn
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by major466(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2014
When you compare GEJ's record and performance with past administrations, you will discover that GEJ is indeed the best leader Nigeria ever had. Records are there for everyone to see.

5 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by PROCTOR: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2014
POLITRICKS........my foot
APC PDP CPC ATM...are all bunch of idiots
people who would not buy a child a book.who forget our abducted teenage students buy a sheet of paper for hundred million
if so much struggle is involved in the tussle for power. I doubt any of them can stand for us
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Odinaka00(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2014
OtunbaJega:

@Op, is the man contesting for a local government chairmanship position? Because all the 15 stories you listed up there look like something that a local government chairman can deliver in 2years....

Ofcoz u sound like someone who schooled or prolly still schooling in france, how would u not know about Gej overr there in france? Which past nigerian head of state is better than Gej? If there is anything I don't like about ur sister is the fact that she schooled in france too buh doesn't knw what french kiss is....strrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraga!!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by PROCTOR: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2014
OtunbaJega:

it's a trend these days ...All nairalanders are schooling in france
NB...please don't always quote all what the op said especially if it's long
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Odinaka00(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Commander in Chief of Armed Forces and Ragtag Militants are gaining territories in Nigeria?

I Can Never Vote for Jonathan.

And I will never vote for buhari. Tufiakwa....chineke ekwela ngwere gbaa aji amu

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by aljharem(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2014
People condemning GEJ is either hunted by witchcraft or just mischievous. Have u asked what your local govt n state govs have done for you? These people are closer to the people than d president. It takes a long time to feel the impact of the FG that was one of the reasons GEJ was trying to make LG automonous but most of our govs are kicking against it as they want to keep controlling them. Let's criticise this gentleman with decorum and constructively because he listens more than past presidents we had lest we regret our actions when he might have gone. Majority of the people never believed in jesus until he's gone.

We nigerians that are not in active politics should be able to know that most of the words that come out of the opposition are negative and aimed @ grabbing power @ all cost. When they eventually gets the power, they will tell undecerning nigerians that it will take 50yrs to repair what PDP has 'done'. You don't get power by bringing down a nation you wish well.-----Right man Vanguard

12 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by viczing(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
publisher:

Your honest responses are appreciated

Seun front page please.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by fcdalatu: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2014
@OP, there are 1000 and 1 question to ask you and your weak GEJ, but i will limit myself to 2 questions only;

HOW MANY LOCAL GOVT AREAS ARE IN NIGERIA BEFORE GEJ AND HOW MANY DO WE HAVE NOW?
IS NIGERIA A SINGLE BEFORE GEJ? AND HOW MANY COUNTRIES DO WE HAVE IN NIGERIA NOW?

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by philantoxx(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2014
good questions @OP
with crystal clear answers

2 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by AZeD1(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2014
publisher:
In my house, we grow our own tomatoes, pepper and yams. So no i don't remember.

publisher:

I don't live or work near a railway crossing
publisher:

One hour, i fly.
publisher:

I've never slept in a filling station before but i'm pretty sure there has been a scarcity of petrol this year.
publisher:

Yes i can swear with God's name or in Okija's shine or Sango's shed that i know nobody that has benefited from the youwin scheme.
publisher:

The Airport was actually built by human beings and they are Nigerians in case you don't know. The last time i came through MMIA, the heat was terrible, it took me over an hour to get my luggage. If you want to brag about the airport, do something that surpasses the person who built MMIA or the one in Abuja.
publisher:

Don't care how many we have. There is no point having a multitude of mediocre universities. Quality triumphs quantity any day. Here is a question for you, can you honestly say the quality of our education has improved?
publisher:

Don't know, don't care.
publisher:

Only plus in your list.
publisher:

The private investors have been there for a year now and power ain't rocket science.
publisher:

No.
publisher:

If this is true, GEJ should be fired for this. The entertainment industry should be privately funded. There's so much to do with government money.
publisher:

Am i supposed to vote somebody because he awarded a contract? Just so you know, GEJ promised to complete this bridge before 2014.
publisher:

Well i don't.
publisher:

To solve any problem, you first have to admit there is a problem. GEJ and his cohorts are more interested in blaming anyone and anything under the sky for their failures than accepting responsibilities.
They are also more interested in scoring political points than solving the issues.
publisher:

Thank you.
If you are truly impressed by GEJ, then you must have really low standards or suffer from serious inferiority complex to think that out of the 170 millions Nigerians, we can't find one person who is better than GEJ.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2014
I wonder what will be of APC followers who are Christians when Nigeria is been islamized under Buhari... I fear for what will happen to Nigeria by then.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2014
Dont mind the hypocrites bro

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2014
I didn't take note of scarcity of food items,cos I always see them available

And,I live close to a railway,5years ago till date I see no difference in the number of passengers,the train has being available and peeps do make use of it.

#datsall
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by mikolo80: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2014
Denn:

If you don't know people who have benefitted, does that mean people did not benefit?

Maybe you need to move with a better set.

A simple search of "youwin" on nairaland will cure your chronic disbelief.
and who are these 'better ' ppl, fellow looters abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.