Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. (5986 Views)

Barcanista And PDP Supporters, 15 Questions For You! / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Which Governors Turned Against GEJ's Candidate At The NGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by CharliParker: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ops all this U listed about GEJ, they are left over money from PDP Looters all this he did is too small for a country with mineral resources
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by ruffp: 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Equalizer:
I wonder what will be of APC followers who are Christians when Nigeria is been islamized under Buhari... I fear for what will happen to Nigeria by then.

I'm sure ur type will see no problem if we have a christian president and a christian vice president! You r simply intolerant and a hypocrite
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Aksonman: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
ruffp:
1. Those items have never been scarce except when
off-season. Very wrong criteria to judge anytin. A
beta question should be how much do these items
cost now and how much did they cost 5yrs ago
2. I havent noticed any significant improvement in
our railways.....h/e in all fairness i dont live around
any route.
3. The state of the lagos - benin road has never been
a permanent one. There r times in other
administration that the road was as 'ok' as it is
today. However like previous administrations,there
is no guarantee it wld remain the same.
4. Maybe u forget so soon that some locations
experienced fuel scarcity quite recently. However
during the beginning of the present administration
there was indeed a major fuel scarcity nationwide.
5. That I know one person that won the scheme
doesnt change the fact that the scheme itself is
flawed. Do u know how many nigerians are jobless?
That money can be better spent providing the
enabling environment for small businesses to thrive
instead of dashing out huge sums to a few people.
Do note that so many end up using that money to
fund their relocation abroad.....the only 2 persons i
know that won, r presently living in canada. Thanks
to youwin!!!!!
6. Massive reconstruction Very funny! When last
did u travel out thru the lntl airport in lagos? Can u
confidently state that the quality of the airport match
the amount spent on them Do you want to say u
didnt see pix of the massive flooding at enugu intl
airport.....an airport rehabilitated with hundreds of
millions ? Pls stop celebrating mediocrity.
7. Very sad.......is it the number of universities in the
country that is ur concern or the quality of same?
Not surprised tho.....the pattern of ur questions
shows clearly the quality of education u received
from a nigerian federal university
8. Then again......building schs is clearly a selling
point for this administration.
9. If i remb correctly, we had indigeous car
assembly plants in the country long b4 now
(peugeot). The more impt question is- who benefits
from the present policy? Indigenous or foreign car
producers? What value are we getting by their
presence? More employment for locals? Cheaper
cars? Those are the real questions!
10. Dont know about ur end.....but here power is
totally unavailable........except of cuz u hv a power
generating set. Power improved considerably under
Prof Nnaji.....it nosedived after he was forced out....n
further nosedived after the privatization.......even
wen tariffs were raised.
11. Which capacity? By wat indices? Has the pre-
requisites been provided for the manufacturing
sector to thrive
12. Pls say sometin more impt.
13. Have u ever heard of the phrase 'white elephant
project'?? the groundbreaking if u must know was
political. There is no intention to build that
bridge.....it was done to hoodwink the igbos. Note
that this isnt the 1st time such 'intention' has been
raised
14. I don't
15. Yes! BH didnt start with this administration, yet it
got to alarming proportions under this inept
leadership.
.........Wait for my own 15 questions!!!!!

With due respect sir, please read @OP's questions again, slowly this time.
-You must be a dirty liar to claim you haven't noticed consistent improvements in our railways...just to come claim again that u don't live near a railway crossing.
-Most of the fuel scarcities we've had in last 5years have been a result of strikes by unions or oil marketers. OP Acknowledged this point in his question.

Finally, a big SHAME on you for your submissions about Benin-ore road.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
ruffp:

I'm sure ur type will see no problem if we have a christian president and a christian vice president! You r simply intolerant and a hypocrite

I just said the bitter truth. If APC still insist that they are not Islamic party, let them front a credible south eastern candidate since all they are after is change. Buhari is a religious bigot and you all will see what will happen again in the North when he loses out on the forthcoming election.... May God help Nigeria and her children.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
MOD abeg front page tinz ooo
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mod front page abeg
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Elevation(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
chamboy:
Soo pls what is YOU-WIN? ... but I can't denial d fact that power is beta but lakes consistency
Officer.......small small.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by focus7: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Denn:

If you don't know people who have benefitted, does that mean people did not benefit?

Maybe you need to move with a better set.

A simple search of "youwin" on nairaland will cure your chronic disbelief.
it's obvious that u can only read but don't understand simple english. The number I responded to quoted "can u swear by God's name that you do not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that has benefited of Gej's YOUWIN scheme without connection". I can't see any point you are making trying to contradict me, maybe u expect me to jump up and claim that I know with swear just because its Gej's YOUWIN scheme. ODE!
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by focus7: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Equalizer:

I just said the bitter truth. If APC still insist that they are not Islamic party, let them front a credible south eastern candidate since all they are after is change. Buhari is a religious bigot and you all will see what will happen again in the North when he loses out on the forthcoming election.... May God help Nigeria and her children.
and what gives u the insinuation that south eastern is synonymous to christianity or represent christianity in Nigeria? The biggest Islamic study center in West Africa is situated in the south east, many igbos are collecting money to be converted to islam, an islamic monarch rules a south eastern community, saTANic movement is a south eastern invention. So tell me what makes south eastern a symbol of christianity in Nigeria?
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by chamboy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elevation:
Officer.......small small.
oga u sef
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by zomby(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
1. Do you remember a time in Nigeria when food commodities like Beans, tomatoes, Yams and onions suddenly disappear or become scarce in our markets? How many times have you experienced this under GEJ's administration?

2. If you live or work near a railway crossing, do you or do you not see trains packed with passengers or cargo plying that route every other day? Was this the situation say 5 years ago?

3. How long does it now take you to travel from Lagos to Benin down to the East?

4. When was the last time you slept in a Petrol station where there was no ongoing strike action in the land?

5. Can you swear by God's name that you do not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that benefited from GEJ's YOUWIN scheme without any connections?

6. Are there massive construction works currently going on at Lagos, Enugu, Abuja,Kano and Port-Harcourt International airports?

7. How many federal universities did Nigeria have before GEJ's administration, how many do we have now?

8. Has over 100 modern Almajiri schools been constructed across Northern Nigeria or not?

9. Has Nigeria fully resumed the assembling of vehicles after an almost 25year lull, and do we now have indigenous car manufacturers being patronized by government and private sector?

10. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria, and are you now noticing slight improvements in power? Do you honestly believe that new private investors in power sector can solve a 35year old rotten system in just a few months?

11. Do you know that Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) now acknowledges that Nigeria's manufacturing capacity has grown tremendously in recent years?

12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like 'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded with special media/creative industry loans provided by GEJ's government via Bank of industry?

13. Has contract been awarded and construction work started on the second Niger bridge?

14. If you live around Abuja/Kaduna axis, have you noticed a newly constructed ultra-modern standard guage railway line linking Abuja and Kaduna?

15. Can any government truly find easy solutions aimed at stoping multitudes of religious fanatical citizens that have embraced death and are ready to take others with them?

This is not a thread for insults; these are 15 questions I'd like Nairalanders opposing GEJ to answer.

Your honest responses are appreciated.

Thank you.
@ OP: Please do not insult our intelligence.

You have listed nothing but a complete rubbish....Jonathan is a president, not a governor or local government chairman. His responsibilities as a president are much more than the cr@p you listed.

Nigerians are sick and tired of settling for rubbish.....All we ask for: is a competent true leader that has what it takes to sincerely tackle corruption from the top to the bottom, implement reliable security and then introduce a better system that embraces discipline. When this takes place in Nigeria everything else will come together.

Mediocrity is created by the notion of good enough will do;what we have at the moment has no clue what leadership is all about..he's simply just another representative of mediocre at its best.

sorry!

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by zomby(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
And this is why Mr. president sees nothing wrong with allowing his dearrris God wife to be holding public press conference. It is obvious to all that him and his wife have no business at the Aso rock.
Nigerians are just too strong and intelligent to have a weak leader in-charge. We should all get it right this time around.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by ekeneidiagbor: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=OtunbaJega post=27792875]

@Op, is the man contesting for a local government chairmanship position? Because all the 15 stories you listed up there look like something that a local government chairman can deliver in 2years.... [\quote]

You say dat a local govt chairman can deliver the above listed in two years... Bt all dese were neva established or achieved in any of d past presidents regime...
Bt in took d most clueless president to deliver all dat

Wat d Op has written are they not established facts....
I am no GEJ supporter so don't get me wrong.....
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by zomby(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jonathan has no balls or control over other Nigerian leaders that steal our money like no man's business. Therefore, giving Jonathan credit for all the incredible developments across the country (eg Lagos state) is completely f00lish.

@OP:
Could you please place Jonathan and Fashola side by side, and let us know what you see?
Fingers are not the same, it is not by force to be a leader.

By the way, Jonathan's administration is still missing $20b...I'm sure, just like everything else GEJ has no clue how $20b disappeared on his watch.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Candyrain(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Zaikon:
Gej till 2015 ... I will answer your questionz later
I so agree with you GEJ till 2015 so far it's not Buhari or Atiku else it's GEJ till 2019. Thanks
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by zomby(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is what is on the streetIt is a shame that president Jonathan wants to blame everybody but himself for his failure....You're the commander in chief and in control of the army...DO YOUR JOB!

Isn't it a big shame to continue to remind Jonathan of his duties as the president?
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by zomby(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
The missing girls are still missing today, and no one seems to be talking about these girls any more....and dearrris God and a president in this country.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Denn(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
focus7:
it's obvious that u can only read but don't understand simple english. The number I responded to quoted "can u swear by God's name that you do not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that has benefited of Gej's YOUWIN scheme without connection". I can't see any point you are making trying to contradict me, maybe u expect me to jump up and claim that I know with swear just because its Gej's YOUWIN scheme. ODE!

Your utter lack of proper poise on a public forum did not start today.

You abuse, foul and interject in crude fashions. This says a whole lot about your personality.

I did a scan of your previous posts and it's evident your arguments are biased more towards personal abuses than points.

Do you really need to know a beneficiary personally before you accept certain facts are true?

How will you so confidently make a statement without verifying it's general acceptability as fact? a simple search would have improved your knowledge on youwin.

You thrive on beer parlour gossips where facts are non verifiable and the man with the loudest voice or deepest pocket wins.

This is an online forum.... There is always someone here with a potentially better opinion... Learn from others and stop vulgar language.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by gidiMonsta(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
publisher:
1. Do you remember a time in Nigeria when food commodities like Beans, tomatoes, Yams and onions suddenly disappear or become scarce in our markets? How many times have you experienced this under GEJ's administration?

Beans, tomatoes, Rams,Cows and everything else coming from the North have more than doubled in price thanks to GEJ's inability to stop BH.

2. If you live or work near a railway crossing, do you or do you not see trains packed with passengers or cargo plying that route every other day? Was this the situation say 5 years ago?
This is not new. I lived in idi-oro as a kid, I saw packed trains everyday.

3. How long does it now take you to travel from Lagos to Benin down to the East?

Lagos-Ibadan used to be 1hr MAX..now we all know how long it takes! Much less Lagos-Benin. Abge park well jor

4. When was the last time you slept in a Petrol station where there was no ongoing strike action in the land?

Err..we've had at least 2 fuel scarcity periods this year alone. I know someone who got robbed while queuing to buy fuel in Ikorodu at 6am.

5. Can you swear by God's name that you do not know (or heard of) at least ONE person that benefited from GEJ's YOUWIN scheme without any connections?

I swear to the One True God, I do not anyone who won the scheme. I only heard like everybody else, on TV.

6. Are there massive construction works currently going on at Lagos, Enugu, Abuja,Kano and Port-Harcourt International airports?

There are no massive constructions, just patch patch work. Remember MM2? Now that's a massive construction.

7. How many federal universities did Nigeria have before GEJ's administration, how many do we have now?

How many federal universities are ranked in the top 100 African Universities under GEJ? It's not how many but the quality of the ones we have.

8. Has over 100 modern Almajiri schools been constructed across Northern Nigeria or not?

Kudos to GEJ for that, buh oga dem no reach 100 abeg. No exaggeration.

9. Has Nigeria fully resumed the assembling of vehicles after an almost 25year lull, and do we now have indigenous car manufacturers being patronized by government and private sector?

Kudos to GEJ for this as well.

10. Has electricity been privatized in Nigeria, and are you now noticing slight improvements in power? Do you honestly believe that new private investors in power sector can solve a 35year old rotten system in just a few months?

I have used 4 generators in the last 5years. I used them almost everyday, I have not see this improvements you guys are trolling the internet with. Everybody in Nigeria knows there's always an improved period of power supply during the year. We still haven't reached 5k MW, so where's the improvement?

11. Do you know that Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) now acknowledges that Nigeria's manufacturing capacity has grown tremendously in recent years?

I would like to see a source for this alleged 'acknowledgement'.

12. Did you know that Nollywood movies like 'Doctor Bello' and several others were funded with special media/creative industry loans provided by GEJ's government via Bank of industry?

13. Has contract been awarded and construction work started on the second Niger bridge?

So we heard, yet dem never break ground.

14. If you live around Abuja/Kaduna axis, have you noticed a newly constructed ultra-modern standard guage railway line linking Abuja and Kaduna?

Awarded during Yar'adua regime.

15. Can any government truly find easy solutions aimed at stopping multitudes of religious fanatical citizens that have embraced death and are ready to take others with them?

Yes!!! Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman, India, Tunisia, Algeria. None of these countries, despite their challenges with Islamists have lost any part of their territory. Our C-in-C traveled to Ouagadougou while BH was busy governing 17 LGAs in his country. Nothing can be incompetent than that.

This is not a thread for insults; these are 15 questions I'd like Nairalanders opposing GEJ to answer.

Your honest responses are appreciated.

Thank you.

GEJ is a big time failure. If you're trying to convince those of us that are not sycophants, you need to do better than these 15 nonsense 'achievements'.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by zomby(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Funken
The country is falling apart, the economy is floundering, there is no electricity, crumbling infrastructure, mindless corruption and stealing of public funds, there is massive and chaotic unemployment, grinding poverty and the insurgency is daily breaching the territorial integrity of the country.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Aksonman: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
zomby:

@ OP: Please do not insult our intelligence.

You have listed nothing but a complete rubbish....Jonathan is a president, not a governor or local government chairman. His responsibilities as a president are much more than the cr@p you listed.

Nigerians are sick and tired of settling for rubbish.....All we ask for: is a competent true leader that has what it takes to sincerely tackle corruption from the top to the bottom, implement reliable security and then introduce a better system that embraces discipline. When this takes place in Nigeria everything else will come together.

Mediocrity is created by the notion of good enough will do;what we have at the moment has no clue what leadership is all about..he's simply just another representative of mediocre at its best.

sorry!

@OP doesn't have to insult your intelligence, you clearly don't have any.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by ruffp: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Aksonman:

-You must be a dirty liar to claim you haven't noticed consistent improvements in our railways...just to come claim again that u don't live near a railway crossing.
-Most of the fuel scarcities we've had in last 5years have been a result of strikes by unions or oil marketers. OP Acknowledged this point in his question.

-Can u hear urself? How am i supposed to know consistent improvement in our rail system if i dont live near any.....neither have i seen any new rail line where i am. Neither have i heard that our rail under the present govt has growth such that it is now a viable alternative to road,sea or air.

-Pray tell which other reasons are given for the lack of PMS....oh i forgot....fuel finished @the country of export or fuel was been diverted so much that there was nothing to sell!!! Very funny!!!!!

-i have plied that benin-ore road since 1995, so puleaseeee i know exactly what i am talking about.

***i was even expecting u to give me smtin of note u can commend the present govt on. Stop talking like Okupe who's job is to rain insults instead of attacking the issues raised!
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Zaikon(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Candyrain:
I so agree with you GEJ till 2015 so far it's not Buhari or Atiku else it's GEJ till 2019. Thanks
smh
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Zaikon(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Candyrain:
smh.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by ruffp: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aksonman:

Infact i de vex for ur matter, do u even know how that road got tarred Oshiomole got tired of waiting for the FG to fix it,when that wasn't forthcoming he started working on it (the benin - ore stretch) it was after he started that the FG (probably to avoid the bashing they wld receive and to avoid a backlash from the AC/APC) decided to fix it and refund the state govt. Note that same occured in some other routes-Ameachi also tarred a portion of the fed road on his axis and u are here tryin to lie to us! Do u think we forget? Meanwhile i passed thru the onitsha-awka-enugu expressway.........in one word that fed road is in a PITIABLE state. See, if u want to support this failed administration,do so becuz u benefit from their monumental fraud and be bold to say it.....instead of coming to public space to lie n distort the fact!!!!!!!!!
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by arsetalks(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Denn:

If you don't know people who have benefitted, does that mean people did not benefit?

Maybe you need to move with a better set.

A simple search of "youwin" on nairaland will cure your chronic disbelief.
Can you f*cking not divert from the original question? He asked if we know someone. Simple.

Also, people can benefit, no doubt but if the money spent on the project outweighs the out put, we should not talk?

Take GEJ out, highlight his flaws and strengths and highlight that of Buhari and tell us who to vote among the duo and then you lot will be taken serious.

Until they, you rant for nothing.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Denn(m): 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
arsetalks:
Can you f*cking not divert from the original question? He asked if we know someone. Simple.

Also, people can benefit, no doubt but if the money spent on the project outweighs the out put, we should not talk?

Take GEJ out, highlight his flaws and strengths and highlight that of Buhari and tell us who to vote among the duo and then you lot will be taken serious.

Until they, you rant for nothing.

Your moniker says everything about what you can say.

No further comments.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by arsetalks(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Denn:

Your moniker says everything about what you can say.

No further comments.
I am not surprised, like GEJ, like Remo, like Maku, like Denn. Bunch of foools flock together.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Yeske2(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2014
These saTANists in the house would never cease to amaze one, always lieing as if the rest of us live in Mars.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by imanuel5959: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2014
focus7:
These are all trash. You make it sound as though he has done me any favour by carrying his constitutional obligations. Why have u failed to address critical issue like poor leadership, corruption, decline in economy, insecurity, oil theft and others? And as regarding number 5, may you know but I don't know of anyone that has benefited from the YOUWIN or SURE-P.

pls can u define "poor leadership" cos I don't think its wise brandishing words without knowing their meaning.

at least u agree he's doing something whether what a councillor is supposed to do and u agree dat some of these projects were not there b4 he came on board.

concerning insecurity, d issue of book haram is highly complicated cos I can not see why an army officer will be running away from war like wat happened in mubi and gwoza. now u will say they are poorly equipped, few weeks ago an attempt to procure arms by Nigerian govt was botched, wat did we Nigerians do about it...apart of abusing our president and govt and trying to rope in an innocent man dat he's into arms running and dat dey want to smuggle due money, and we were all being urged on by d APC.

Nigerians let's support our govt pls.
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by ruffp: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
imanuel5959:

now u will say they are poorly equipped, few weeks ago an attempt to procure arms by Nigerian govt was botched, wat did we Nigerians do about it...apart of abusing our president and govt and trying to rope in an innocent man dat he's into arms running and dat dey want to smuggle due money, and we were all being urged on by d APC.

Nigerians let's support our govt pls.

did u say this? Seriously? Why do people like lying to themselves or should i say why do people think they can sell blatant lies to everyone? Haba.....abeg say the truth once in a while nah!
Re: Before You Vote Against GEJ In 2015, Please Answer These 15 Questions. by Denn(m): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2014
arsetalks:
I am not surprised, like GEJ, like Remo, like Maku, like Denn. Bunch of foools flock together.

You call GEJ a fool and he is your president?

What has your 'wisdom' achieved in the last 2 decades that can overshadow Gej's achievement in the last 2 hours?

Learn to posit your opinions intelligently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pic: Oshiomole Brought Out Broom, APC Supporter Brought Out PDP Flag / EFCC Detains Achike Udenwa Over N350 Million Election Fund / Nigerian Man Who Makes Drones For US Army Begins Work For Homeland Security.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.