Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges - Autos (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges (32332 Views)

BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by XketchDesigns(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
fredcarmarts:
grin
Peugeot 206 auto and manual transmission
Honda civic 2006
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2015
Coldfaya:
Hw much can I get a 2008 camry pls.

2.3 m including with the Nigeria duty
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2015
XketchDesigns:

Peugeot 206 auto and manual transmission
Honda civic 2006

peugot :1.7m while civic is 1.8m
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 09097433433 or 08036532991 email: princefred24@gmail.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Closetoheart: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Hello Prince Fred, I sent you an e-mail.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
Closetoheart:
Hello Prince Fred, I sent you an e-mail.

Just replied your mail
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2015
;DI help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by zodo2rule: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
For those in doubt, Fred is very honest and trustworthy. As stupid as it may sound, I did my car deal with Fred without seeing him. I sent him money and my car was delivered as seen in the pictures sent. I have learnt that there are still honest and good people in Nigeria.
Cheers.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=zodo2rule post=31770995]For those in doubt, Fred is very honest and trustworthy. As stupid as it may sound, I did my car deal with Fred without seeing him. I sent him money and my car was delivered as seen in the pictures sent. I have learnt that there are still honest and good people in Nigeria.
Cheers.

God bless you Sir Emeka, I will always make you proud and make others who do business with me proud too....Cheers
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
;DI help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by dekoko87: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
How much will land me 2004 Corrolla
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 6:43am On Mar 20, 2015
dekoko87:
How much will land me 2004 Corrolla

With the budget of 1.5m will land it this price also include Nigeria duty too
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2015

grin

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by kemioo77(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hw much can u get GOLF range...... Starting from golf 1,2 to the latest one with or without A/C but manual not automatic
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
How much for a 1998/1999 mercedes benz c180 w202 1.8L engine with custom duty ?
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
kemioo77:
Hw much can u get GOLF range...... Starting from golf 1,2 to the latest one with or without A/C but manual not automatic

Golf 1; 550
Golf 2: 650
Golf3:750
GOLF4:950
GOLF 5:1.1M
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guitarlife:
How much for a 1998/1999 mercedes benz c180 w202 1.8L engine with custom duty ?

With 750k it land it to your door step
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by hawklan: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
How much will 04/05 model toyota highlander be.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2015
hawklan:
How much will 04/05 model toyota highlander be.

Sorry for the late responds I was not around just came back

Toyota Highlander 2005:1.7m
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by JKWilliams: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
I'm planning of using your service next week Monday.

I want a break down cost of the following:

What is the current exchange rate for naira to cefa?
What is the price of Camry 2012?
What is the transport to border fee in CEFA?
What is the cost of the genuine custom papers?
What is your service fee?

I need to present the information you will be providing. I will be expecting your reply as soon as possible.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
JKWilliams:

What is the current exchange rate for naira to cefa?
What is the price of Camry 2012?
What is the transport to border fee in CEFA?
What is the cost of the genuine custom papers?
What is your service fee?

I need to present the information you will be providing. I will be expecting your reply as soon as possible.

What is the current exchange rate for naira to cefa? : CEFA for today is 365 in banks while exchange market is 360

What is the price of Camry 2012? : 3.9m in Naira,while 11Million in CEFA

What is the transport to border fee in CEFA? : Going and Coming back is 10k Naira

What is the cost of the genuine custom papers? : 450k

What is your service fee? : 30K

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by JKWilliams: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
fredcarmarts:

What is the current exchange rate for naira to cefa? : CEFA for today is 365 in banks while exchange market is 360

What is the price of Camry 2012? : 3.9m in Naira,while 11Million in CEFA

What is the transport to border fee in CEFA? : Going and Coming back is 10k Naira

What is the cost of the genuine custom papers? : 450k

What is your service fee? : 30K

Thank you so much will get back to you before the end of this week.
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
JKWilliams:

Thank you so much will get back to you before the end of this week.

Alright sir i await your call please call this number direct it always ON 09097433433
Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2015

Call me on 09097433433 or email: princefred24@gmail.com

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015

Re: I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges by fredcarmarts(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Roofless Keke Napep Spotted On A Lagos Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.