Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help (1281 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] / Why Is A Man's Loyalty To His Friends More Important Than His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by YungwizzzyPt7: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2014

It's like she losses her 'prettiness' when she spends time with her bf

she visits once in 3weeks and complain that my room is stuffy and my neighbors are too nosy

When we go out she tells all peoples I'm just an friend and she don't like us going to a public place

when we are doing it (once in 4months) she don't like the kissing part but just 'straight to the point' and let's get out!!
sometimes she'll face her face to another side

Why is she like this?

I've tried all I can to make her happy, she say she loved me but she cannot spend times with me, she cannot telling people about me, she cannot follow me to ceremony but she will prefers the company of her busy body ugly Friends

Romanticlanders what shall I do?
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2014
guy your composition is very poor u need to improve OK. secondly what's my business with both of you doing it once in 4months. what a disgrace to yourself. if you don't know what to do then go hang your self. definition of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by jachi001(f): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2014
O boy! Na wetin u still dey Do wit am! She no want u! Its very clear.
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 07, 2014
jachi001:
O boy! Na wetin u still dey Do wit am! She no want u! Its very clear.
C'mon, you're not taking this dude seriously, are you?
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
C'mon, you're not taking this dude seriously, are you?

but why not?
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
dumb
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by luckybaddest(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Okay have heard you wait lemme find you solution to it
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by mooremedia: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2014

just in case
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 09, 2014
Don't call her your girlfriend cos you don't have one .

You need to up your game bro lipsrsealed
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 09, 2014
This guy again

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

It's like she losses her 'prettiness' when she spends time with her bf

she visits once in 3weeks and complain that my room is stuffy and my neighbors are too nosy

When we go out she tells all peoples I'm just an friend and she don't like us going to a public place

when we are doing it (once in 4months) she don't like the kissing part but just 'straight to the point' and let's get out!!
sometimes she'll face her face to another side

Why is she like this?

I've tried all I can to make her happy, she say she loved me but she cannot spend times with me, she cannot telling people about me, she cannot follow me to ceremony but she will prefers the company of her busy body ugly Friends

Romanticlanders what shall I do?

Mumuism in circulation since 1960
Re: Romancelanders I'm Depressed: She Prefers Her Friends More Than Me -please Help by adellam16(f): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
What is romancelanders? Positive Ode

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Section December Party / Top 10 Reasons Why A Guy Should Get Married / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.