Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) (48251 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Most girls if not all are guilty of this kind of thing. A guy ask you for a date you go and invite all friends, on whose pocket kwanu. Guys make Una shine Una eyes. Economy hard oooooooo.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
nice one!!! cheesy

God bless emeka for showing us the way, you are our hero bro!

Lalasticlala come and learn oh before yetunde turn you to meal ticket for her and her friends undecided

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2016
vizkiz:
nice one!!! cheesy

Lalasticlala come and learn undecided

hahahaha
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by amitycris(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Funminicrown: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
When a cunny man dies, na cunny man go bury am.

10 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by menabae(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol, that's hungry gurls grin

8 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by iceberylin(m): 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
Simple Ecnomics grin
this guy can make 1# = 1$ smiley

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Emmatdayo(m): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
bahd guy, the devil wanted to play with him bank acc

7 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by vicstar(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
emeka the economist! grin

19 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by chigoizie7(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
I love "EMEKA's " theory

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
vicstar:
emeka the economist! grin
yes naaa

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Blackops(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Na so some babes dey do. I will just tell them to sit for chair go to the counter as if am ordering for food, tell the gals am coming and leave them there, then switch off my phone. #EpicEmbarassement #TeachThemALeasson
;DNa so some babes dey do. I will just tell them to sit for chair go to the counter as if am ordering for food, tell the gals am coming and leave them there, then switch off my phone. #EpicEmbarassement #TeachThemALeasson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Blackops:
Na so some babes dey do. I will just tell them to sit for chair go to the counter as if am ordering for food, tell the gals am coming and leave them there, then switch off my phone. #EpicEmbarassement #TeachThemALeasson
;DNa so some babes dey do. I will just tell them to sit for chair go to the counter as if am ordering for food, tell the gals am coming and leave them there, then switch off my phone. #EpicEmbarassement #TeachThemALeasson
correct guy.

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by NobleAngell(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
They even got pop corn. That's more dignifying than what I was thinking.

7 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by chumakk: 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Coded tinz

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by ladyF(f): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol na the girl do herself by herself. She no carry vex money comot. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Festysnow: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hahahaha, boys aint smiling. see dat one in blue mouth, na once u go know say na hunger carry her come.

7 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by nikkflexible(f): 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by laurel03(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
Gbese re ooo...
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin I had this shiiiiiii on my DP days ago.. LOL @ 'Nne, Economy di hard..'

12 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Idydarling(f): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
dat guy dey take risk, which if dose gals get angry and beat him up?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by BatmanIsWatching(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
cool
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by titosantana(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
cheesy

I like hungry shameful girls - they have expensive characters; not the shameless ones in Emeka's company. Those ones can ruin your career and send you back to village without a blink of an eye-lid.

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by buskie13(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol ...nice one. cheesy
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by kay29000(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
E even try...na groundnut I for buy for them if na me. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by hob(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Awon Hungry gurls leleyi

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by diamondani: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
;Dthe guy bad oo
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Would ff back on twitter?

menabae:
Lol, that's hungry gurls grin
Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by IndianBwoy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
nice one by emeka.

There was once this girl i liked so i called her out on an outing, but she goes to her friend and asks her if she wants to come along too. thankfully the girl refuses. but inside me i was thinking, what am I some public charity box. later turns out the girl never really liked me. she just like the stuff i did for her. angry

7 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by Prales(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Reminds me of 2baba's Coded Things.

1 Like

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
Idydarling:
dat guy dey take risk, which if dose gals get angry and beat him up?
They dare not! Not all guys out there are gentlemen o. Some guys beat women up. Dem no send at all lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) by vicky85(f): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Secondary School Students Caught Doing It Right In The Class / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.