Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State (36640 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 / Breaking: Another Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by mrofficial(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ok. Thanks for informing us.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by chesterlee(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Actual quote...

“The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ‘ungovernable’ for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy.”

Person who said it: Lawal Kaita...of the PDP!

(Source)

See also here

Stop telling lies.

And BTW....I also think Buhari is too old to be running for president....he should go and rest. But....lying is not good.

Try and read this

www.punchng.com/news/govt-blasts-buhari-for-comment-on-insecurity/
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Willipeppe(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
God help Niaja.

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You may be right...but armed robbers don't give a damm about crowds.

Case in point...one bank branch I used to visit regularly....was robbed at 10 am in broad daylight. 11 people got killed.
Another observation that may negate the armed robber theory is that there is no crater nor holes in the fence or any targeted blast on the ATM! So, it seems like a suicide bomber, standing among the people!
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by majorfarms(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ppl up North, esp North-East shuld b careful of crowded areas. I mentioned this to a security personnel friend of mine last in Jalingo while we were queuing at an ATM and one fellow came to join d queue with an echolac box. Nigerians make we shine we eyes, no b spirits dey leave dis explosive packages for these places, let's be attentive and eagled-eyed,we cant keep dying like flies at the hands of these cowards. #GodblessNaija.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
One thing am sure Buhari will do if eventually elected president is that he will put a stop to what he started (bombing) and then islamize the whole Nigeria...
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
chesterlee:
Try and read this

www.punchng.com/news/govt-blasts-buhari-for-comment-on-insecurity/

Well....here is what Buhari said in the article you quoted...

Buhari, a former Head of State and now the National Leader of the CPC, had on the Hausa service of the British Broadcasting Corporation on Monday, said the Federal Government should be blamed for the lingering security challenges in the country.

He also flayed the Goodluck Jonathan administration for what he called “poor handling of insurgency” that had led to the death of many Nigerians and destruction of properties.

And the quote you imply Buhari made was actually made by Okupe....

Okupe said, “Everybody in this country knows that it was Buhari who vowed that if he did not win the election, he would make the country ungovernable for this President.

I recall when the violence quote was made.....and I know who said it...and it was not Buhari.

Please, I am not a fan of Buhari....and I am still annoyed that he has not taken responsibility for the 2011 electoral violence(which his supporters were responsible for)....but mis-attributing quotes is not something I advise in the situation we find ourselves.

Again here is the quote...

The warning precluding President Jonathan from contesting the 2011 presidential election did not stop with Shehu Sani as Alhaji Lawal Kaita, a close associate of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar added his voice to the agitation when he said,“The North is determined, if it happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy. Anything short of a Northerner president is tantamount to stealing our presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out”.

Source: Making Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan by Victor Anya.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by gratiaeo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nigeria has always be a failed country. I'm not surprise
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by doctuw(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:
Apc militant arm carrying out d manifesto of their party. God save naija.
yes you are very right. these acts are perpetrated under the watchful eyes of the incompetent PDP. pls i will need to ask you. what exactly commander-in-chief and president means. if you have good evidences against them, pls pick them up. we are tired of an incompetent presidency that does not know more than blame politics. pls do the needful
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by ChynoBEATS: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nawa O....... Anoda scores of people dead ..... R.I.P to the Fallen n Lost generations , I pray this Bomb Madness Ends b4 we'all go berserk ... On some set of people
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by cyril10(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
cramjones:

This bastard decided to post this very insensitive things because he supports a failure. Moderator ban this bastard for life!

-CRAMJONES

Including you, when you insult your president everyday, has anybody told the moderator to ban you?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by doctokwus: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
philips70:
Seun, it's high time you started ban on device IPs instead of monikers. Especially these guys that find pleasure in insulting people's parents and that guy up there that left a very long slide on a single post. Too many kindergarten on here recently..
Its so annoying dat long slide of a tin.Y can't such idiots b banned perpetually for God's sake.how do u stop posters frm acting out d same rubbish if dey go unbanned.
@topic,just hope d casualty figure aint dat high,because can just imagine d kind of queue dt wud b present in d single functioning atm in a northern town on a salary day.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by lekzzydo(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:
Wow!!

Thank God I only use GTB ATM o!!

yeye pikin

GTB - Galvanised Trained Bomb..........watch ur back.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:
Wow!!

Thank God I only use GTB ATM o!!

I know u are just joking, but for your info, GTBank had been bombed out some years back in the same town during a coordinated late night/early morning raid by a suspected boko haram!
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by IAMGEJ(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Do I look like someone who is in 9ja? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
hrakabz:
you are not serious, you are evn making fun of it ryt? Wait and see ur turn shall cum one day and u wud feel what pain these ppl had felt, instead of prayinh fr ua dear country....mtchwww
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by nuclearboy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
What many people don't realize is that northerners believe this suddenly increased bombings are designed by the FG, for 2 reasons 1st is to try get a cancelation of the elections and 2nd is to scare northerners and keep them from voting

I did NOT say this is the truth.

What I believe is that there are some very powerful men who are behind this planning to worsen the situation until Jonathan is kicked out. These are people we all know but who are hiding in plain sight. I would look towards Minna

Unfortunately, we are blaming APC and PDP whist these people hate both the leaders of the 2 parties equally. One of the leaders is their albatross who compared to them is a saint AND the leader of the other party offended them when he tried to put the blame of what they didn't do THEN, on them. Today, it's like "since you lied against us, we will now do what you said we did".

I wish we had a presidential president who could dawn the consequences and arrest one man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by osa2k3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
nawa oh may God help Nigeria embarassed cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by xqeypoo: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Na untill dis bh enter every corner of the country before our govt realizes dey re dealing with the devils
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lordave:
I support your suggestion!

I'm about reporting the moronic fooool right now

talk'bout da moronic foool,thisshow u go'bout town trumpetting n spreading bulshiit from that bloody arsse,aintcha gonna mind ur 4kn bizness? L8a u gonna start squeaking jona this,gej that....diickhead,go get job..
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by karkel(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
Bauchi state is a PDP state. Adamu Mu'azu, the national chairman of PDP is from Bauchi.

I have told you to leave APC alone. Leave Lagos alone. Go to Bauchi, Bauchi state is a PDP state. Go and enjoy the fresh air there
ehm....... Well why are apc states well of...........i de smell foul play in our todays politics..........abeg who know much ABC transport de charge from Lagos to Ghana
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by watered(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Retarded pig
Arysexy:
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by watered(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
And u think you 've made a point?
Arysexy:
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lordave:
And some foooools were accusing me of being an APC apologist when I made a skeptical remark about the news of Shekau death from Nigeria Military.
if u didnt foam in da mouth n beat da billies to da bleats no onessgonna apply da boots2that rapping butts..if only u pegged up that whistling arsse so it quits trying to beat bb king 2da sax,no onessgonna stick up something barb in it...it wudda bn free..so do ur wretched self a huge favor n stfu n go get ur sorry_arsse a job..
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Larow(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
disloman:
this sh1t is getting out of hand.Innocent lives av bn murdered n properties destroyed.What u can come up with is this?U r a wasted sperm.
n fact! He is both a wasted sperm and a complete idi...ot! If probably any of his family members were affected, is dis how he'll be talking? .
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Toble: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
denko:
they want Gej out by violence, but no one has a monopoly of it. time shall tell.
That's what presidency as brainwash you to believe, being divisive. This is not about religion nor political party rather than the present government to do the needful. No wonder OBJ term president jonathan as being clanish and divisive.. This is just getting out of hands, lives are being lost on a daily basis. God help us

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Emmanuel602(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
North East is slowly heading into oblivion
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by geesilver(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
If this news is true my heart goes out to the family of the victims, I remember I once use this same bank ATM during my service year in bauchi. I can't imagine the number of people making use of this machine on a daily basis. Even though I did not serve in that town, I can recall that I have to travel an hour from jalam to azare to cash my allawee since potiskum closer to my PPA is a no go area, sometimes the queue goes as far as 500 plus.
May God forgive the people committing this atrocities.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by champele40: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arch1:
Bauchi state is a PDP state. Adamu Mu'azu, the national chairman of PDP is from Bauchi.

I have told you to leave APC alone. Leave Lagos alone. Go to Bauchi, Bauchi state is a PDP state. Go and enjoy the fresh air there
that's
exactly why its the target.bokoharam(APC)>
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by callylove(f): 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
nawao GOD help our country nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Liberian President George Weah (Photos) / Ajah Policemen Caught Drinking On Duty, Abandon Work / Owerri Residents Scamper For Safety As Unknown Gunmen Terrorize Akwakuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.