Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State (36642 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Azare Bombing: Death Toll Rises To 31 / Breaking: Another Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by dking123: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
RIP to dead. God purnish bh and their supporters
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by sharubutu(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
denko:
they want Gej out by violence, but no one has a monopoly of it. time shall tell.

They want GEJ out by killing themselves? Does it add up? I don't believe the hausas will be bombing themselves and properties all in a bid to make the country ungovernable for GEJ; a southerner. I'm beginning to give a second thought to what late Azazzi said.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by EvilSeeed: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
wazoboy:
I know u are just joking, but for your info, GTBank had been bombed out some years back in the same town during a coordinated late night/early morning raid by a suspected boko haram!

OMG?!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na Cashless sure pass be that o!! If yo uno get P.O.S, send me your account number for internet banking or Mobile money. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lordave:
And some foooools were accusing me of being an APC apologist when I made a skeptical remark about the news of Shekau death from Nigeria Military.
at times it takes a bigger fooool in da bovine order to know a fol..
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tolexander:
- Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
reguler mumu
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by shigoslim(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
post=27804079:

ehyaa, thank you o

hop u won't mind receiving my PM wink
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Believe me I don't even know what to say as regards all these bomb blast everywhere but what I know is as long as we remain resolute they(boko-haram) can not kill the whole of 180million population. What I see in all these is just blood sacrifice for only God knows what for... For those who lost their lives or relatives accept my sympathy.

But just one day the unexpected will happen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Suzyky4u(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
datbay:
I weep for my country...............its obvious the federal govt is no longer on top of the situation... The situation is now on top of the federal govt

The most annoying part is they keep posting more innocent people to that part of the country, instead of finding a lasting solution to this problem. I fear seriously for my life oooo cos I don't know where I'll be posted to cum March cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by ndnuray(m): 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
GEJ boiz @work.....GEJ till infinity.. grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
Suzyky4u:

The most annoying part is they keep posting more innocent people to that part of the country, instead of finding a lasting solution to this problem. I fear seriously for my life oooo cos I don't know where I'll be posted to cum March cry
Fear not my guy! If after d election Nigeria remain intact and you are posted to Azare for ur primary assignment, I tell u sincerely u will enjoy the place, provided u are there with open mind!
The problem Azare is having now is because they refused to allow BH to take root there and hence BH is punishing the populace!
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by dazpa(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Great news
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by momohjohn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Azare again!!!!!
Azare the land where my umblical cord was buried, nutured me from infancy to adulthood. The peaceful and homely environment built me up to what I am today.
Azare the little "N"azare"th" where I grew up use to be a peaceful terrain and the envy of all around Bauchi State. 20 years later,what is happening. Its obvious that the various spat of bombs ravaging Azare town is not only limited to this land, but this menace is ravaging and gradually plunging the most populous black nation on earth into the state of chaos and anarchy.
I sober bitterly for the numerous innocent lives that were lost today at the first bank ATM bombing today,RIP.
For hours I have quietly reflected on what is happening to our beloved nation.
Where are all these nonsense coming from.
What is the Problem, is it-
*Boko haram?
*Poverty?
*Our multi ethnic nature?
*Politics?
*Greed?
*struggle For power?
*Western Interest?
***** or is it the rise of the new world order "The Amaggedom"
What ever the reason maybe, what justification can we ascribe this wanton killing of innocent Nigerians.
How can we come together and stop this madness. "Food for thought" for all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by bumeks(f): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Arysexy:
Apc militant arm carrying out d manifesto of their party. God save naija.
u ar so right
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by christopher123(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
zubby29:
u r saying 1 Nigeria while asking if we hv igbos der,u hv ice running tru ur veins.so northerners dersv to die?

THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES NOW, ITS NOT STRANGERS KILLING THEM BUT THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES BECAUSE OF ONE FORIEGN RELIGION, MAYBE CAN YOU IMAGINE EASTERNERS KILLING NIGER DELTANS BECAUSE OF RELIGION, ITS SO SO FUNNY AND FOOLISH, WE HAVE GROWN PASS THAT STAGE IN LIFE

BUT THEY HAVE BEEN KILLING IN NORTH DECADES, NOW THEY HAVE TURNED TO KILLING THEMSELVES

HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO TALK TO NORTH THAT KILLING THEMSELVES IS JUST STUPID, IT KILLS THEIR ECONOMY AND MAKE THEM LOOK FUNNY

THEY WANTED ONE NIGEREIA HERE IT IS, THE NORTHEN CHRISTIANS FOUGHT FOR ONE NIGERIA....THEY HAVE TO GET USED TO IT

DONT CRY FOR THE NORTH, LET THEM CRY FOR THEMSELVE

THATS IT
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by babestella: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tbliss12:
Believe me I don't even know what to say as regards all these bomb blast everywhere but what I know is as long as we remain resolute they(boko-haram) can not kill the whole of 180million population. What I see in all these is just blood sacrifice for only God knows what for... For those who lost their lives or relatives accept my sympathy.

But just one day the unexpected will happen.

The worst is that when people have resolved to comit suicide in a bid to kill others it is often difficult to handle, and that is why it is called Terrorism. You can't identify them, they are all around the town walking around between normal people. You can imagine how a man could walk to where people had queued up to withdraw money from ATM and detonate the bomb he is carrying. Why? what is their motive? It goes beyond monetary reward, it is an ideology perpetrated from their religion and from their holy book which they often misinterpreted. Let them continue, God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by francis247(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
datbay:
I weep for my country...............its obvious the federal govt is no longer on top of the situation... The situation is now on top of the federal govt
This situation has been on top of them for long. The only thing the FG is on top of is oil money.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by AnanseK(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
GEJ is bombing the north And ORESTIJAFOR is fanning the embers of hatred

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by MurderX: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Since our govt has failed, please let us give these guys the states they want. If they want the whole northern Nigeria, they can have it abeg. So that more people will not die, he that fights and run lives to fight another day.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Hero10001: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Non violence is the answer to the crucial political and moral of our time; the need for manking to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to oppression and violence.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by xest(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why calling jonah's name? Was it d one that bombed there?
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
AnanseK:
GEJ is bombing the north And ORESTIJAFOR is fanning the embers of hatred
Its like some people beleived what you wrote as the almajiris in Azare in their tens, decended on the non-indigenes, if not for the intervention of the securities it would have been another story for the non-indigene christians of Azare who were equally affected by the carnage!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Akpan107(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
denko:
they want Gej out by violence, but no one has a monopoly of it. time shall tell.
Nobody can use bombs to remove GEJ in Abuja, anyone doing that will only be wasting his or her time.
GEJ 'must' complete his second term and nothing anyone will do about.
The easiest way to end Nigeria is when anything happend to him.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Buhari and his fellow boko rats thinks he can use terrorism to intimidate Nigerians and win election by force. Na lie! #novacancy #gej2015 #wewantgoodluck
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Akpan107(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
cramjones:
[size=20pt]Great Job Mr. President. Great Job! May all your lives be as GEJ has made Nigeria to be! Great Job Mr. President[/size]

-CramJones
GEJ remains the President Of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria until 2019.
He must contest and must win...
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by berrystunn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
STORY WITH PIC NA LIE
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Suzyky4u(f): 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
wazoboy:
Fear not my guy! If after d election Nigeria remain intact and you are posted to Azare for ur primary assignment, I tell u sincerely u will enjoy the place, provided u are there with open mind!
The problem Azare is having now is because they refused to allow BH to take root there and hence BH is punishing the populace!

May God help us o
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by Kagarko(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
wazoboy:
There was heavy explosion at the First Bank Plc along new Kano road in Azare, today 7th of November 2014 at around 10:20am.
The explosion occured at the ATM stand of the bank. With the heavy congestion of people at the ATM stand it is expected that their will be heavy casualty!
It will be recalled that there was similar explosion at a park in the same town few weeks back.
Out of the five remaining banks in the town ( two, GTB and former Intercontinental, were bombed by Boko Haram in one of their numerous bank raids) only First Bank ATM seems to function well resulting in numerous people from nearby villages and as far as Potiskum in Yobe state trooping to the First bank for regular cash withdrawer and anytime salary is paid.
About 20 bodies counted so far, by eye-witness!

http://leadership.ng/news/389619/many-feared-dead-bauchi-bomb-explosion

And at every 10km there are check points.
Presidency what is happening ?
Pls sack all the service chiefs and see the reactions.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by zingobaby: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Only God wil save us in this our country
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by babestella: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=AnanseK post=27811916]GEJ is bombing the north And ORESTIJAFOR is fanning the embers of hatred[/quote

See boko haram member on NL. You definitely need psychiatric evaluation before you wear that suicide belt.
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by babestella: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
I saw a video of one of the boko attacks posted on Facebook. It was like Vietnam war. They were in hundreds if not a thousand. They were so many & heavily armed. A handful of soldiers wouldn't be able to hold these agents of satanic back. I began to think that the whole north had resolved to join boko haram. If not where do they get all the crowd from? Seems like more people join them to fight for their Islamic agenda on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by pfrank: 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Pls read this and be strong. Colosian 1:13, Isaiah: 45:7
Re: Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State by lynn79: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is really terrible. If GEJ ( aka Clueless) doesn't know what to do about Boko Haram, he should hand over the mantle to someone else. Or is. He planning to rule an empty country? How many more people need to loose their lives before he taakes action?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Ashura Procession: One Dead, Others Injured As Police Fire At Shiites (Graphic) / Comedian MC Abbey Slams Gen. Buhari For Declaring His Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.