Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (80348 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Edygrin(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
ggrin:
but am saying the truthundecided
What truth? Explain Yourself
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by rozayx5(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
cool

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
[b]Mehn am so loving this.... Nigeria has great potentials. Come and see talents. How I wish we can all leave tribalism aside and forge forward as a great country. What am seeing in Akwa Ibom is just sending shivers down my spine. This is too colourful. Goodluck Jonathan, you just won back my heart tonight. My family and I are back wholeheartedly to your camp.

On the other hand, As elections are coming up, I do hope most of us will not be flabbergasted when I remind them that despite the plethora of natural resources abounding in this great country, a vast majority of her plebs and hoi polloi still live below the poverty line. Why is this so? The reason is simple. Nigeria today is immiserated because her political terrain is overun and inundated by bellicose and belligerent criminals who guise themselves as politicians. They have misruled this country a lot to the extent that the celebral disposition of so many Nigerians have been made so defective and most of them are now willing to sell their votes for a few cups of rice... Chaii. What a travesty! But do I blame the common Nigerians? Not at all. Someone who lives below 1 dollar per day must always struggle to get some alimentation for his hyperphagia cum polyphagia. I just pity them. How I wish there is much I can do right now to remedy their situation. Personally, am used to Nigerian politicians' histrionics. So, I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR SHENANIGANS! I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR POLITICAL CHICANERY. For now, all I can say is: UPON THEM, HOLY GHOST FIRE![/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Zamoni15(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dem one use all day du opening ceremony nii, world cup sef no long like this.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Calculux95: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
I hope they care for this stadium well oo, cause abj own fresh like this that day not so long ago, but recently na wildlife bin dey habit the place

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kelklein(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
[size=20pt]pls anyone has an idea when the match is going to start? Or has it been re - scheduled? [/size]
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Wisdytech(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
If you are not in UYO, AKS then you are missing alot oooooooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by imuyoo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dis stadium fin shii but naija dey lack mentainance shii
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Sunbellar: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
AIT has been showing this live! This is momentous event.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dereformer(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is Buhari and Tinubu watching this programme?

GEJ till APC stop sponsoring BH.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Edygrin(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Calculux95:
I hope they care for this stadium well oo, cause abj own fresh like this that day not so long ago, but recently na wildlife bin dey habit the place
Akpabio no be OBJ
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by ayukdaboss(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Edygrin:
So you are telling us that there's no cross riverian outside cross river state?
I never said so. What I'm pointing out here is that their population here is high. When you tease them they give you a rebuttal that their state is better yet they're EVERYWHERE here. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by pat077: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
beautifull stadium. Just like d Allianz Arena. I hope it's well maintain.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
d dancing n co is luvly n awesome but it gettn too much...let move to football plssssssss
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by egopersonified(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
7:30pm match never start.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
debbie:
I am not from Akwa ibom state,but i must commend the works of the present government.i know a lot of people who don't support his party will wish to see the fall of this stadium so that they can have something to talk about....i say anyone who doesn't wish to see a progress regardless of his party will never see good too.I know why i am saying this,Nigeria's have developed this hatred to any performing governor,just because he is not from the political party they support.
If you like go and compare the stadium with the likes of them in Europe and America.....you are wasting your time,we will gradually get there.
Save yourself and appreciate good thing and pray they continue with the planned maintenance.....to all my akwa ibom friends i greet ooo.

Nigeria must be better,meanwhile i pray my silly governor can atleast build a stadium entrance (gate) grin grin
am guilty of this

All I can say long live d stadium,but please don't forget to send Jonathan back to otuoke
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by NadiaSA1(f): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
One of my fav songs. . "i want to go home im from Akwa ibom incase u dont know Akwa ibom ayaya " . . .indeed Akwa ib0m is beautiful. . Up Naija
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Calculux95: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Which one be this freak show again

Hmmm after all this one

E no go funny If naija no win
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by mecussey(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
So that drawing wey dem draw that time came to reality
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by gr8eminent(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
a man working with ova 12ft stick. Gr8 sight
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by nkpommpko(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
oh boyyyy.....c as akwa ibom gals fine
where them dey? Na only old fowls which I dey see o! No chicks
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Ajibel(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Please start the _fucking match. Im bored of these carnivals

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by folahann(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ok it's getting boring now. Can they start the match already.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
It's now a parade of masquerades undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by seankafor(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
god bles naija
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by watchindelta(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
7:30 they are still doing the
ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by AnodaIT(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nigerians and keeping to schedule.
Is this just to justify their pay?
No more of the displays let's start the match

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Xano(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
imuyoo:
Dis stadium fin shii but naija dey lack mentainance shii
Maintenance to be handled by Julius Berger for 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by ojeffo: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'm watching this stuff at a bar in Calabar. So many Akwa-Ibomites here screaming "Akwa-Ibom Adi Ok" bla bla bla..but they've refused to go back to their state...occupying every nook and cranny of Cross River State. *sighs*
SEE HATING OOO...EARLY SIGNS OF WITCHCRAFT

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by chidibond(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hideous masquerades
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by sikells(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keneking:
The budget around the commissioning of this stadium is too much ...even on youtube. I am sure this is the final way to clean (uncommon transformation / uncommon looting) the treasury ahead of 2015.Even the National Stadium in Abuja built by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at N63billion did not receive this kind of attention.

Anyway, lets wait for Rivers State to commission its own ultra-modern world class stadium soon.

JonaTAN must just go.
the way things are now in dix country,even if d FG was to become successful in ensuring steady electricity,nigerians will still find one or two things to complain about...na by then u go dey hear people dey complain say dem don tire for d light..make PHCN dey cease d light as usual

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by briantext(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
I love my state

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.