Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? (3598 Views)

Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
I mean, before you can take a typical Naija babe shopping, you must sit down and give it a serious thought.
Because by the time you're through, your account must be shaken to the roots!
She wants brazillian hair, she wants to change her wardrobe, she wants the latest gadgets, she wants to eat out; everything on you @ the same time. She will want everything at the same time!
And you can't even ask her to bring part of the money; you'll seem like an alien from mars. In some other parts of the world, ladies take care of part of the bills, why is it impossible here in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by drajjay: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
its not a must to spend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nothing stops you from saying No though

Absolutely nothing wrong in owning up to the fact that you simply can't afford it.

You should never do things that you aren't comfortable with

Yes some Nigerian girls have the spirit of entitlement embedded in them but that doesn't stop you from losing control of your basic common sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Chammypresh1(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
If u knw u aint equal to d task,y asking her out in d first place?
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by iceberylin(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
NAija babes turning us to ATM since the days of
KING DAVID cry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Merlissa(f): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
I don't want any...

i just want true love and happiness smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
jaybee3:

Absolutely nothing wrong in owning up to the fact that you simply can't afford it.

Yes some Nigerian girls have the spirit of entitlement embedded in them but that doesn't stop you from losing control of your basic common sense

U cud make ur point without being insultive bro
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by jaybee3(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaurelP:

U cud make ur point without being insultive bro
Apologies but try and focus on the message
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chammypresh1:

Really?Equal to what task exactly?
Shud dating someone be a task?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaurelP:
I mean, before you can take a typical Naija babe shopping, you must sit down and give it a serious thought.
She wants brazillian hair, she wants to change her wardrobe, she wants the latest gadgets, she wants to eat out; everything on you @ the same time. She will want everything at the same time!
And you can't even ask her to bring part of the money; you'll seem like an alien from mars. In some other parts of the world, ladies take care of part of the bills, why is it impossible here in Nigeria?
our babes too like money and free chop chop grin
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
jaybee3:

so u mean to tell me say if ur babe threaten to leave u for another guy just because u say no to the money wey she ask u go still bold to refuse her request? grin
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
iceberylin:
NAija babes turning us to ATM since the days of
KING DAVID cry
ABEG na since dey days of Naoh grin
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by jaybee3(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
lefulefu:

so u mean to tell me say if ur babe threaten to leave u for another guy just because u say no to the money wey she ask u go still bold to refuse her request? grin
Don't you think she had get use to that threat if i gave in the first time it was made?
Fact is, someone staying with you just because of what they can get is obviously not with you for the right reasons. You are better off without them

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaurelP:

How can you take someone shopping and ask her to bring part of the money? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
Merlissa:

I don't want any...

PM me

My friend of 20 years lost his house and job and he needs a woman who can love, support and be happy with him before he dies of depression.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
andromida:

How can you take someone shopping and ask her to bring part of the money? cheesy cheesy
ehen u contribute ur money i contribute my own then together we go go one bend down boutique and i go buy high heel shoe with fine pant and bra for u cheesy
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by BreezyRita(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
You mean you can take a lady shopping and tell her to bring some of the money?? Seriously?? Where you see that one?
If you ain't up to the task, then leave shopping out. You can buy things for her on your own
Abi dem force you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Merlissa(f): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:
PM me

My friend of 20 years lost his house and job and he needs a woman who can love, support and be happy with him before he dies of depression.

Awwww.. oya nah
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
andromida:

Its possible
Most times, d girl will even volunteer to take part of the bill.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why'd I take her shopping in the first place if I don't have the money?.

B4 I shop with a lady, I must have studied her enough.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
BreezyRita:
You mean you can take a lady shopping and tell her to bring some of the money?? Seriously?? Where you see that one?
If you ain't up to the task, then leave shopping out. You can buy things for her on your own
Abi dem force you? undecided

Yes its quite possible and it happens
In d western world girls split shopping expenses with their guys. But its a taboo here, just like you sound surprised to hear it.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
Merlissa:

Awwww.. oya nah
wait ooo.. Its not just "oya nah" . does your papa/uncle have any political affiliation. Are you financially buoyant? And do you live in a nice house?

The situation is a very complicated one. They guy is not used to suffering.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Why'd I take her shopping in the first place if I don't have the money?.

B4 I shop with a lady, I must have studied her enough.

Did u even read d post bro?
Its not as if u don't have d money
Does d fact dat u have d money mean dat u must empty ur account to take a girl shopping? Why shud d shopping be like an opportunity for her to get everything she has ever needed in her life?
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Merlissa(f): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:
wait ooo.. Its not just "oya nah" . does your papa/uncle have any political affiliation. Are you financially buoyant? And do you live in a nice house?

The situation is a very complicated one. They guy is not used to suffering.

My father is GEJ can he manage?
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaurelP:

Its possible
Most times, d girl will even volunteer to take part of the bill.

Which kain "take shopping" be that? More like lets go shopping not that you take her shopping take her shopping implies you pick the bills. grin

lefulefu:

ehen u contribute ur money i contribute my own then together we go go one bend down boutique and i go buy high heel shoe with fine pant and bra for u cheesy

Contribution shopping? Why bend down bra and pant again abeg wetin? cheesy You no take her shopping abeg.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by holyboss: 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
lefulefu:

ABEG na since dey days of Naoh grin
did u said NOAH shocked No jhor undecided na since d day of ADAM tongue
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Chazzyboy: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
Merlissa:

I don't want any...

you can lie o
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by LaurelP(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=andromida post=27810697]

Which kain "take shopping" be that? More like lets go shopping not that you take her shopping take her shopping implies you pick the bills. grin

Baby girl, a guy taking u shopping is not a license to rip him off
. U must not get all you've ever wanted to get from dat single shopping. That's why it seems dat Nigerian guys aren't romantic. Our ladies don't know how to consider their guys, knowing that money is not easy to get. U know a guy can go out of his way atimes to impress a lady even spending his last kobo, but u as a lady shud show dat you're not materialistic by controlling what you pick. The guy will be very happy and will love u for it.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Merlissa:

My father is GEJ can he manage?
lies angry
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Skillfullulu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chammypresh1:
don't talk about that, its u ladies that's got the issue, u always wan drain guys up or spend like u aint got a heart.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
@LaurelP When the shopping is getting out of hand can't you call her aside and tell her your budget? Besides if its a relationship your babe should know what you can afford many babes will ask you the budget if they are not out to rip you off unless the man has presented himself as a big time millionaire if not why can't you just tell your babe what you can afford? after all its your pocket and your money and if she can't respect what you can afford then you already know the kind of woman in front of you.
Re: Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaurelP:

Did u even read d post bro?
Its not as if u don't have d money
Does d fact dat u have d money mean dat u must empty ur account to take a girl shopping? Why shud d shopping be like an opportunity for her to get everything she has ever needed in her life?
Bros, I can't displease myself to please anybody.

I would say "No" and mean it if she pick what I cannot pay for.

And Like I said earlier, I must study her well enough b4 taking her shopping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 10th Year Wedding Anniversary / He Ordered Me Then I Took Off My Bra And Underwear Then I (read Exclusive Story / Ladies Would You Go Out With A Man Dressed Like This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.