Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers (1179 Views)

For Bankers, Ex Bankers And Bankers To Be / Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by gift1234: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
I Was at Zenith today and I felt really bad with the way most of the ladies were dressed. very tight short gowns and skirts, displaying their thighs and all that. They looked really hot though but y do they have to dress so indecent to work. Some customers were complaining about the indecent dressing too. I spoke with a banker he said a lot of them do it for internal competition and all that but Zenith seems to be the worst among them. To me the way they are dressed gives me the impression that they are corporate prostitutes. Do they have to dress in such manner?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by henryvirus(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
They are trying to market their wares

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by spicykev(f): 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
i tot i was the only one who doznt like such indecent dressing, Its so bad, wondering how a decent person can cope in such environment....smh
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
shebi na dat one u see come to my office at UBA marina....Honestly, even if u are born again, u will sin. There is no day that i dont have erections due to what i see and its always an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by bishopjoe02(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by frrank(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sorry to say this, some guys actually like seeing that sort of dressing and it's what makes them regular customer in those branches.

It keeps those set of dudes coming.
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by bishopjoe02(m): 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
bros. if they tell you their monthly target. ..then u will understand. ..an entry level banker is expected to have minimum of 100 million in his/her cabal within six months......
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by spicykev(f): 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
am a woman and i feel so ashamed at the way they they dress.Yes! every woman wants to look Good but u dont have to be revealing to look good
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by spicykev(f): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
frrank:
Sorry to say this, some guys actually like seeing that sort of dressing and it's what makes them regular customer in those branches.

It keeps those set of dudes coming.
some men like seeing that fine, but how can i allow myself to be used as entertainment for men, hmmm.....smh
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by frrank(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
spicykev:
some men like seeing that fine, but how can i allow myself to be used as entertainment for men, hmmm.....smh

Lol, they're told to dress-to-kill. Ever heard of that? If it doesn't pay, their mgt wouldn't overlook it.
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 08, 2014
gift1234:
I Was at Zenith today and I felt really bad with the way most of the ladies were dressed. very tight short gowns and skirts, displaying their thighs and all that. They looked really hot though but y do they have to dress so indecent to work. Some customers were complaining about the indecent dressing too. I spoke with a banker he said a lot of them do it for internal competition and all that but Zenith seems to be the worst among them. To me the way they are dressed gives me the impression that they are corporate prostitutes. Do they have to dress in such manner?
grin grin grin
Hmm, if they looked hot, then I won't complain but admire cool
Re: Indecent Dressing Of Some Bankers by spicykev(f): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2014
If u live in ph. go to zenith GRA and see for urself, very bad indeed

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice On An Artisan Skill I Can Learn / How Much Rent Is Too Much For Someone Who Earns 100k A Month / Other IT Ventures Nigerians Can Try To Earn A Living From Aside Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.