Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around (3907 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by humbleme99(f): 1:44am On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmmm.
Loving this.
Let's see what she got to say. Abi she don sleep?
*strolls out to call FirstEva*
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Isiterere(m): 5:09am On Nov 08, 2014
wristwatch:
7. LOVE IS RECIPROCAL: YOU HAVE NEVA BOUGHT A TANGIBLE GIFT F HIM... Stingy
Tangible gift like the 3in1 Lux underwear, boxer or the toothbrush ?
Yeye dey smell; my man ko, my maga ni !!!

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Isiterere(m): 5:11am On Nov 08, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
. If you think you are a superplayer someday you'll fall for a super coach. FirstEva got served...and deservedly so!

Shout out to all the smart men #TeamMagaNoNeedPay
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Isiterere(m): 5:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Ariani:
may be he thosen't see her as a wife material
The wife material in her cannot even sew handkerchief.
Gold digger

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2014
If my guy get two car and he can't give me one I don't know what will happen that selfishness oo BTW i will gang some area boys to help me snatch both from him then him eyes go clear#my guy can't do such tin i trust him
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by nanauju(f): 5:33am On Nov 08, 2014
If any woman is still depending on a man @ this present day and age, she's just fooling herself. Abi no be Linda IKeji buy Range Rover for herself
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
OP will u buy me a car? angry
if you give me money &you will trek around while i cruz around Its l.o.v.e
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2014
prettythicksme:
BTW i will gang some area boys to help me snatch both from him then him eyes go clear#my guy can't do such tin i trust him
where you are when linda ikeji bought a Range Rover?abi no be ur fellow woman?maybe before then area babes go don snatch him from you.some girls be like
#teamwaitingformyman'scar
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by simdam500(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2014
Mrval20:
Ermm, are you omnipresent?
she's all over the places like oxygen abi?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by simdam500(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2014
Karleb: All I want is for this thread to make front page, not hard or soft feelings whatsoever.
omg!!! A nigga sha wana make it to fp by force by fire... I hope u no bet your money ontop sha?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by CoCoLav(f): 6:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Billyonaire:
If you love her, Buy her a G-wagon. Other road users dread coming close to this machine, so your girl will never be bashed. Whats the joy of having money if your better half can not flaunt it. Hiaaaan!

You just sounded like someone I know. He has a G-wagon and a corolla yet his gf drives the G-wagon while he drives the corolla. I even thought it was the girl's car until my friend told me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Mrval20(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2014
simdam500:
she's all over the places like oxygen abi?
Lol yeah
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Dheartless: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2014
she doesn't cook for him when she visits, she relaxes on his bed and expect him to cook ( her reason his because she is not yet is wife, that only a wife should cook for her husband)

I think that's same reason the guy is standing on.
(you can't own my car because you're not yet my wife)

everything I wrote is based on assumptions cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2014
Adikam:
if you give me money &you will trek around while i cruz around Its l.o.v.e
im talking about car and u here disturbing me with l.o.v.e
What is l.o.v.e when im here talking about more important things? angry grin
Trek ni? l.o.v.e ko?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
CoCoLav:

You just sounded like someone I know. He has a G-wagon and a corolla yet his gf drives the G-wagon while he drives the corolla. I even thought it was the girl's car until my friend told me.
Its a good thing.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Rapaltar(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2014
Elantracey:
who is going to wait for a man to buy her a car ?

certainly not me. cool

firstEVA would....
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
It's safe to conclude that guys who buy cars for their girlfriends are from Mars or Pluto. The online world is indeed a far cry from reality. Una well done o.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by adepiero: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:
why are there no more reasonable and entertaining threads in this section?. if it not "mis beauty niraland" its "how to catch woman on niraland" or "my gefrend dont want my motor" angry angry
Why not create something reasonable for us to learn from undecided #NoOffense
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
adepiero:
Why not create something reasonable for us to learn from undecided #NoOffense
give me a moment
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by adepiero: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:
give me a moment
cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Oahray: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:
why are there no more reasonable and entertaining threads in this section?. if it not "mis beauty niraland" its "how to catch woman on niraland" or "my gefrend dont want my motor" angry angry
open one na. You no be person?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Shugaryme(f): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
krall:
Oahray:
open one na. You no be person?
The thing tire me o. Open one and let's see...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Shugaryme:
The thing tire me o. Open one and let's see...
"how shugaryme skin tite trouser tear as she drag bus (+picture)" click here angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 09, 2014
firstEVA:
It's safe to conclude that guys who buy cars for their girlfriends are from Mars or Pluto. The online world is indeed a far cry from reality. Una well done o.
& you dont know that Beyonce bought a private jet for jay z & you dont know that Linda Ikeji bought Range Rover for herself.what have you done to this your man so far? S3x abi?this ur man might has good plans for you but the way yu rush things yu might loose him.no offence

(1) (2) (Reply)

THIS Is The Best Age To Get Married (according To Science) / Why Do Men Cheat? / DISGUSTING Man Slept With Sister Post Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.