Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around (3885 Views)

At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? / I Drive 2 Cars, I Was Nice to Her. Why is She Now Trying to Seduce Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
These thread depict on FirstEva post My MaN hAS 2 CArS & i tRek aROuNd*
Here are 5 reasongs why your man let you trek.
1.TROUBLES
2..STRESSING
3.SPENDING
4.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
5.RISKING YOUR LIFE
6.NOT YET YOUR HUSBAND.

TROUBLES: Do you know that driving can give a veteran driver a trouble that can ruin his/her life regardless his/her statues? talk more of a novice. If you hit someone you are not free if someone intentionaly ran into your car & died you are not free.MeN aRe nOt fOols...

STRESSING: If you smash the car you call him
(like my uncles wife)wherever he is he can never forsake you nor the car which may affect his source of income @ the moment...MeN HavE SeNCe.

SPENDING: since you are not working hard to get your own car & depend on your man's money & car (not hubby) how can you afford to fix a car you smashed?with whose money? Some men reason twise you a'nt gonna spend a dime in fixing the car rather you called him as usual & say *Darling* even if you are calling him bola b4 & say someone hit me at ring road(Irony)but na you hit'am

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:you have been praying for him to get a 2cd car so you take 1 but all things can never work as plan.

RISKING YOUR LIFE: God 4bid if anything happen to you through the car your people can never i mean can never seized from dealing with him (not you portion firseva ijn)but your wife is your wife.

NOT YET YOUR HUSBAND:Everybody knows these thats why some lashed at you while some called you names which you may not deny he has families this time you are not yet a member of his family how are you even sure that he will marry you?maybe you just Date him for some months & start demanding for a car if he notice he might say this is what this girl want from me & you might loose him through it.you have to take it slow i know if another man bought you car these very moment you wil say that he loves you more than him but a fast love goes fast.thanks

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
who is going to wait for a man to buy her a car ?

certainly not me. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

certainly not me. cool
i like your reasoning

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by mooremedia: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
haba nah,wetin she do una cheesy
btw english hard o......chai
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Mrval20(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

certainly not me. cool
Ermm, are you omnipresent?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mrval20:

Ermm, are you omnipresent?

lol , maybe grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by tosyne2much(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmmmm a thread specially created to bash firstEva

Thumbs up OP, she will soon be here 4u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by passionate88: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
firstEVA

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
why are there no more reasonable and entertaining threads in this section?. if it not "mis beauty niraland" its "how to catch woman on niraland" or "my gefrend dont want my motor" angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by iceberylin(m): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

certainly not me. cool
Mtn grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by BreezyRita(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kk
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
NOTED
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
7. LOVE IS RECIPROCAL: YOU HAVE NEVA BOUGHT A TANGIBLE GIFT F HIM... Stingy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Osyxcel(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm a thread specially created to bash firstEva
Thumbs up OP, she will soon be here 4u grin

Wicked O.P grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Adikam:
1......TROUBLES
2...STRESSING
3..SPENDING
4...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
5...RISKING YOUR LIFE
6...NOT YET YOUR HUSBAND.

TROUBLES:do you know that driving can give a veteran driver a trouble that can ruin his/her life regardless his/her statues? talk more of a novice. If you hit someone you are not free if someone intentionaly ran into your car & died you are not free.MeN aRe nOt fOols...

STRESSING: If you smash the car you call him (like my uncles wife)wherever he is he can never forsake you nor the car.which may affect his source of income @ the moment...MeN HavE SeNCe.

SPENDING: since you are not working hard to get you own car & depend on your man's money & car (not hubby) how can you afford to fix a car you smashed?with whose money? Some men reason twise you a'nt gonna spend a dime in fixing the car rather you called him as usual & say *Darling* even if you are calling him bola b4 & say someone hit me at ring road(Irony)but na you hit'am

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:you have been praying for him to get a 2cd car so you take 1 but all things can never work as plan.

RISKING YOUR LIFE: God 4bid if anything happen to you through the car your people can never i mean can never seized from dealing with him (not you portion firseva ijn)but your wife is your wife.

NOT YET YOUR HUSBAND:Everybody knows these thats why some lashed at you while some called you names which you may not deny he has families this time you are not yet a member of his family how are you even sure that he will marry you?maybe you just Date him for some months & start demanding for a car if he notice he might say this is what this girl want from me & you might loose him through it.you have to take it slow i know if another man bought you car these very moment you wil say that he loves you more than him but a fast love goes fast.thanks
Love how u explained point 3.
Guys are cunny o undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by TrishaP(f): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
At this modern days, I still wonder why most ladies can't just be independent. Too much attachment breeds bullshit.

My man ko, my husband ni

#teamindependentlady
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Karleb(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
All I want is for this thread to make front page, not hard or soft feelings whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Adikam:
1......TROUBLES
2...STRESSING
3..SPENDING
4...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
5...RISKING YOUR LIFE
6...NOT YET YOUR HUSBAND.

TROUBLES:do you know that driving can give a veteran driver a trouble that can ruin his/her life regardless his/her statues? talk more of a novice. If you hit someone you are not free if someone intentionaly ran into your car & died you are not free.MeN aRe nOt fOols...

STRESSING: If you smash the car you call him (like my uncles wife)wherever he is he can never forsake you nor the car.which may affect his source of income @ the moment...MeN HavE SeNCe.

SPENDING: since you are not working hard to get you own car & depend on your man's money & car (not hubby) how can you afford to fix a car you smashed?with whose money? Some men reason twise you a'nt gonna spend a dime in fixing the car rather you called him as usual & say *Darling* even if you are calling him bola b4 & say someone hit me at ring road(Irony)but na you hit'am

seconded...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Jimwalex(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
space booked..just in case it makes fp!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by sexymoma(f): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is gonna be interesting..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by ojun50(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
If u check well about dat girl u we discover she holy got married to him or going out with him because of his money and d guy played along. Sha na money u want come chop.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by karmaleon: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Shallow Reasoning...
#NoOffense
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by idu1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Make i sit down here dey observe........ But make una leave the girl na.......
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by idu1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
What call for this thread Op? No bashing please.........
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by dechandel(f): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
A special thread grin
1st in history..

*sips coffee*
The mods will soon be here.. I see this thread getting removed..

#okbye
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by ERCROSS(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:
who is going to wait for a ] man to buy her a car ?

certainly not me. cool

Owk..
Owkay...

I will make it 2...

One trailer..
And.
One caterpillar..

So...
R u gonna wait now..?
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
. If you think you are a superplayer someday you'll fall for a super coach. FirstEva got served...and deservedly so!

Shout out to all the smart men #TeamMagaNoNeedPay

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
My babe uses my Car while I trek around. It's Love grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
OP will u buy me a car? angry
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
If you love her, Buy her a G-wagon. Other road users dread coming close to this machine, so your girl will never be bashed. Whats the joy of having money if your better half can not flaunt it. Hiaaaan!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by LaurelP(m): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2014
The problem is dat ladies listen to their friends way too much. One of her friend go don tell am say her guy wicked.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Your Man Has 2 Cars & let you Trek Around by Ariani: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2014
may be he doesn't see her as a wife material.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! / UNBELIEVABLE;!!! Guys, Be Careful / Check This Black Beauty Out (my Own Val)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.