Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? (6026 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by slimpuppy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2006
There is this girl in my place of work, men! She is beautiful, the blind man can attest to that.

But the issue here is that, I have told myself not to date any girl in the place I work. We have been cool friends, most times she have ask me to come to her church and we even play, gist, tell jokes together.

But I love her. How can tell that i love her? I need advice on how to start up the topic with her?
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by Coco29(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2006
all women no that men are never nice unless they want some thing, i am sure she know as wel so just tell her.
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by slimpuppy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2006
coco29 thanks for your advice but i'm serious i'm not like every other guys
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by Coco29(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2006
well sweeie just tell her how you fell.

r u afraid of rejection
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by needeeg(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2006
Coco29:

well sweeie just tell her how you fell.

r u afraid of rejection
hmmmm, i think he's my dear cool
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by iice(f): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2006
So the issue is no more dating co-workers but how to tell her you love her. . .hmmmmm and you cannot tell her why? As coco said, are you afraid of rejection? That's a fact of life! get it over and done with alrdy, if she rejects you, you can now focus on something else
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by Memunah(f): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2006
slim puppy!!!i agree with coco but since you are said you are a serious guy.then tell her you love her you never know she might feel the same way maybe she wants you to approach her.so go ahead.i wish you good luck.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;d
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by slimpuppy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2006
thanks for your contribution.
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by needeeg(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2006
o boy ppls just dey advice u cool
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by dondele(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2006
ask her out and tell her. is dat easy. . . . . for me.
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by Oracle(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2006
Slim
i think you should only feel worried about telling her if you're married and i believe you're not. Now if you really love this girl it may be neccessary to tell her but your character towards her will show it. There's an extent where you come soooo close to a girl that you don't need to say I LOVE YOU anymore but waiting for that time to come will take ages and you will have to stay with her as long as you can,
however, if you decide to speak out
1: make sure she's not in a relationship with another guy
2: don't talk to her formally like you're her boss or an interviewer, let the gist just be like      the normal playful gist both of you normally have
3: say what you have to say calmly but firmly, so she knows you're not joking, say every word like you mean it but don't let it look like you're serious.

The girl may also want you but doesnt want to speak out. so do the talking first because you're a man. I believe you wouldn't want her to talk first.

Finally: the girl is not stupid somehow she knows you want her
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by Seun(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2006
You love her because she is beautiful, but what you don't know is that there are dozens of other guys that love her for the same reason. If she is smart, she won't go out with a guy who loves her just because she's beautiful.
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by webman(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Go  ahead,be a man, !!!!
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by rubi(f): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
slim_puppy:

There is this girl in my place of work, men! She is beautiful, the blind man can attest to that.

But the issue here is that, I have told myself not to date any girl in the place I work. We have been cool friends, most times she have ask me to come to her church and we even play, gist, tell jokes together.

But I love her. How can tell that i love her? I need advice on how to start up the topic with her?
Dating in a place of work can jeopardize/affect your work/job if not handled with care and anything that will mess your life up is not worth it
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by konkocious(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
@Seun
you r right about ur comment if she get to know that bcuz she is beautiful thatz is why you r after her it might be hard for her to aceept your offer, cuz there is no true love in attracting to some one just bcuz of beauty alone

@rubi
i will like to back u up, dating at working place is like playing game cuz eventually you will loose if you dont play it right, cuz u can say you r the only person attracted to her in your working place and if ppl get to know alot of problem will arose well a word is enough for the wise

Well go for her express your mind dont fear rejection and make it faster before it will get to the stage where it wont be possible again cuz the more u close the harder it will be for you to express your self
Re: How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? by plappville(f): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2008
You have heard enough from other members, the earlier the better for u, don't die in silent go and express ur feeling to her, but be sure u are not just atracted by her beauty alone, as outside beauty is not all that counts in a relationship.

GOOD LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms / Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.