Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Would You Do If? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If? (970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If? by ericessien24: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
you a married man and saw your neighbor a pretty lady bathing outside at night and the next day you asked her for her number but she ignored,

the next day you saw her bathing again and used the iPhone 6 your wife gave you as a gift to snap her,when snapping,the phone fell and she saw it and picked it and sees her naked pics on the front.
1) as the man what would you do?

2) as the wife what will you do?

3) as the lady ,what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If? by 3coins(m): 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
undecided
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2014
3x3(4-1) find x

Abeg I nid help
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 08, 2014
samflexxy:
3x3(4-1) find x

Abeg I nid help

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya see x infront of u there grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2014
cutemii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya see x infront of u there grin
u be maths teacher I nid help grin
Re: What Would You Do If? by ChurchillStorm: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2014
ericessien24:
you a married man and saw your neighbor a pretty lady bathing outside at night and the next day you asked her for her number but she ignored,

the next day you saw her bathing again and used the iPhone 6 your wife gave you as a gift to snap her,when snapping,the phone fell and she saw it and picked it and sees her naked pics on the front.
1) as the man what would you do?

2) as the wife what will you do?

3) as the lady ,what would you do?

She didn't see you snap her? Wait a second, you were so close that she even picked the phone once it fell. And as it was at night, you couldn't have snapped without flash.

Your story doesn't add up, man. Like totally doesn't
Re: What Would You Do If? by ericessien24: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

She didn't see you snap her? Wait a second, you were so close that she even picked the phone once it fell. And as it was at night, you couldn't have snapped without flash.

Your story doesn't add up, man. Like totally doesn't
my dear there was light and she expected everyone to be asleep.its just a story for thought.what would you do
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Dumb post,dumb story,dumb fellow

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If? by BreezyRita(f): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2014
edozie04:
Dumb post,dumb story,dumb fellow

As in eh! undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If? by ChurchillStorm: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2014
ericessien24:
my dear there was light and she expected everyone to be asleep.its just a story for thought.what would you do

That 'my dear' sounds really gay, man. And this story for thought is actually driving nowhere. I mean, what's the point?
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 4:25am On Nov 08, 2014
pointless... @ericessien24 no wonder u so dumb...how can u be smiling all the fcking time
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 08, 2014
As the lady,I will just throw it inside well,I turn his happiness to sorrow.

As the man,I will prostate immediately make anything no happen to the phone,if she won tell my wife,make she go tell,but the phone nothing must happen to it
Re: What Would You Do If? by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 08, 2014
kissToday is a great day,we will be selecting miss nairaland.who do you think the crown fits?

Don't think too much,no other person but Rozay

Vote Rozay tommorrow as miss nairaland 2014...God bless you as u do
Re: What Would You Do If? by ericessien24: 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
runnazz:
pointless... @ericessien24 no wonder u so dumb...how can u be smiling all the fcking time
eyaaa r u sure I'm that dumb?
Re: What Would You Do If? by ericessien24: 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ipledge:
kissToday is a great day,we will be selecting miss nairaland.who do you think the crown fits?

Don't think too much,no other person but Rozay

Vote Rozay tommorrow as miss nairaland 2014...God bless you as u do
oga bribe me first and where the reward self for this miss nairaland
Re: What Would You Do If? by ericessien24: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ipledge:
As the lady,I will just throw it inside well,I turn his happiness to sorrow.

As the man,I will prostate immediately make anything no happen to the phone,if she won tell my wife,make she go tell,but the phone nothing must happen to it
haha but the phone was a gift Na,what if she collect am back after the lady showed your wife
Re: What Would You Do If? by ericessien24: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

That 'my dear' sounds really gay, man. And this story for thought is actually driving nowhere. I mean, what's the point?
its as if you want to chill for 14 yrs.I no follow oh.
Re: What Would You Do If? by ChurchillStorm: 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
ericessien24:
its as if you want to chill for 14 yrs.I no follow oh.

Settle your issues with English language, nigga.

(1) (Reply)

How Do YOU Learn Not To Love Someone You're Intensely In Love With / Relationship 101: 12 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry / Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.