Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man (969 Views)

Approaching Women Without FEAR - 3 Keys To Confidently Walking Up To A Woman / How Best Do You Love To See Your Lady/man Appear In Your House? / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Top of the list for me is buying her sanitary pads. Imagine going to a pharmacy and asking the attendant to give me Always Ultra with like 8 people watching from behind. The Otuoke attendant come still ask me 'which type?' Chai!That day I just wished the earth would open up and swallow me. Next is buying her pants and bra. I know some would say its nice and romantic but I assure you, you need extra liver to walk into a shop and ask the woman to give you pants and bra for your friend/girlfriend. You go surely begin sweat when she asks you 'whats the size?'

I know some ladies will say that there's no need to feel shy or timid when buying these things for them so I have one question for you. Can you buy a condom for a guy, your bf, your husband, etc?

Feel free to add yours.
Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by Princecalm(m): 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Question For the .....
Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by Beesluv: 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Undies except for my spouse
Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by iceberylin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
Princecalm:
Question For the .....

GODS

1 Like

Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by clevvermind(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2014
I can't buy any of those things for a lady. She should go and it herself. Simple.
Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:
I can't buy any of those things for a lady. She should go and it herself. Simple.

love can make u do crazy things.
Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by clevvermind(m): 12:15pm On Dec 19, 2014
Martins301:

love can make u do crazy things.
nt someone like me.
Re: Things You Can't CONFIDENTLY Buy For A Lady/Man by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
clevvermind:
nt someone like me.

When u find her ur ringtone will change. Believe me. I've been there.

(1) (Reply)

After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here / How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake / Can You Commit Suicide After Your Lover Breaks Your Heart? - 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.