Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! - Romance (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (180696 Views)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / Miss NAIRALAND December 2014 Contest (nomination & Verification) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jbluv55(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Uncle J abeg scatter your bar with drinks I go pay. Owambe till tomorrow grin
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. Baba nor wahala o grin.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by AlienSPY: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
All those people Wey I promise Australia Visa, Dem don close their boarders against Nigeria sake of say EBOLA dey. The news dey CNN now
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by fidira(f): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Rozzay is simply gorgeous cool
Ah rozzay took third ba? Thats so cool she should be happy I guess grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by ikekings(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:
As the online spokesman for team vivly!!!

We do not agree with this miscarriage.

We are contesting for a revote.

Or else we taking this matter to the tribunal

And then to the UNITEd nations.

This is the kind of injustice that started world war 1 & 2.

We call for recount or we take necessary action.

Thank u.
Endorsed. We will take this up to the superiors.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Jarus(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
From the result posted, I can however see that she was on 2nd as at end of first 10 pages.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kenex4ever(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
OkeEsibe:
jennimma nor fyn but hw she take win? :
I wonder oooo, anyways, congrats jennimma
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Speakdatruth: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
no nid 2 deactivate my acct again. jennimma wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by homesteady(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
Victoriousvic:
At least, we are the only team who never went down or got stuck in a single position during the contest.

From 5th to 4th to 3rd to 2nd.

I'm proud of you, Vivly! smiley

#TeamVivly. cool

exactly!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by xynerise: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
AbuMikey:

Yes!

I said.

Don't feel offended Sir.
Nah! I wasn't offended. I am just annoyed.

Team Rozzay though cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by macklef(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dygeasy:
Plus why did you use Excel. Everybody knows powerpoint is the best software to use.

This was how maurice iwu rigged election.

We use this as exhibit in court dammit.

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by kenex4ever(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Victoriousvic:
At least, we are the only team who never went down or got stuck in a single position during the contest.

From 5th to 4th to 3rd to 2nd.

I'm proud of you, Vivly! smiley

#TeamVivly. cool
yea, continuous improvement. Dat speaks volume
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by codedbaby(f): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
macklef:

Thank u.
tell it to the birds of the air. grin
macklef:

Thank u.
tell it to the birds of the air.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by joseph1832(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Wow! Now its ended and now its time to return to the status quo, back to politics section, well not really, I believe I found a new section here in Nairaland. Its very deep, and I love it. Its the Literature section, Poetry section to be precise.

There is where my heart lies.

Congratulations to all the girls, you're all winners.

#TeamRozzay.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by honeyad(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Only jennimma deserves the crown tongue

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by sconp: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=20]THANK YOU THANK YOU, Congrats to all, pls begin to dish out the recharge cards.[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by xynerise: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
ikekings:
Endorsed. We will take this up to the superiors.
GEJ is on top of the situation
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
I wonda wat the CM's got afta all dix. I sure xay sachet water dem nor si drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jarus:

Happy for her

She was on 4th when I scanned as at page 10. I felt she was under-marketed, hence my volunteering to join her team.

Given the ferocity with which others, especially the two early masquerades, campaigned, I can't help throwing my hat into the ring for her.

But I must admit I never knew we can pull 1st position off for her, my target was, let's get her 2nd at least.

Dexplorer believed in it more than I did
As a gift, you can invite her to write for your blog. Who knows, the traffic could increase when she's penned a few articles
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by fidira(f): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma we all knew right from d start that u were d winner #TEAMJENNIMMA jhorrrr!grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by AbuMikey(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
xynerise:

Nah! I wasn't offended. I am just annoyed.

Team Rozzay though cheesy

Alright o.

You, TeamRozzay
Me, TeamNobody. cool

*unfollows thread*
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
fidira:
Ah rozzay took third ba? Thats so cool she should be happy I guess grin
Rozzay is too beautiful to settle for third embarassed
Beast!!!!!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by daveP(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=16pt]

*Happy Hands In The Air*
*Drum Rolls*
*Claps*

Ladies, Gentlemen, Trolls, E-Warriors, Stalkers and all groups on Nairaland, ably represented tonight,

I present to you.

Your Winner.

Miss Nairaland - DEC 2014 Edition

Charming
Sweet
Fresh Skinned
Intelligent
Down to Earth
Awesome

And

Breath-Taking

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 votes............

You made it Hun.
Win, indeed is a three letter word.

You are Contestant Number 3

YOU ARE, THE WINNER.
smiley
kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
shocked

congrats (applauds minutely as one overwhelmed fellow jumps in the auditorium as dj blares out one song.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dygeasy:
Na you ooooo grin
I no fit afford your level na grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dygeasy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=16pt]

Your Winner.

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 Troll WINS FOR HERSELF A SUM TOTAL OF FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA IN CASH PRIZE (SPONSORED BY NAIJABOIY & A MEMBER WHO WISHES TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS) AND ONE MONTH WORTH OF DATA SUBSCRIPTION (Sponsored by VICTORIOUSVIC).

VICTORIOUSVIC even goes further to offer one month data subscription to VIVLY the Runner-Up too.

GOD BLESS OUR SPONSORS.

We are grateful very very much and indeed
[/size][/quote]

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Dygeasy(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
[size=16pt]

Your Winner.

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 Troll WINS FOR HERSELF A SUM TOTAL OF FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA IN CASH PRIZE (SPONSORED BY NAIJABOIY & A MEMBER WHO WISHES TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS) AND ONE MONTH WORTH OF DATA SUBSCRIPTION (Sponsored by VICTORIOUSVIC).

VICTORIOUSVIC even goes further to offer one month data subscription to VIVLY the Runner-Up too.

GOD BLESS OUR SPONSORS.

We are grateful very very much and indeed
[/size]

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by Kunleskey(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
MizMyColi:

[size=16pt]

*Happy Hands In The Air*
*Drum Rolls*
*Claps*

Ladies, Gentlemen, Trolls, E-Warriors, Stalkers and all groups on Nairaland, ably represented tonight,

I present to you.

Your Winner.

Charming
Sweet
Fresh Skinned
Intelligent
Down to Earth
Awesome

And

Breath-Taking

JENNIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With a Total of 224 votes............

You made it Hun.
Win, indeed is a three letter word.

You are Contestant Number 3

YOU ARE, THE WINNER.
smiley
kiss kiss kiss
[/size]
abeg wale bring some bucket of water make i shower dis gl, in fact am short of word congratulation....!
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by okotv(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
yea, continuous improvement. Dat speaks volume
that guys encouragement was awesome..

by the way none of the contestants have commented since after the results have been released
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by macklef(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
MarthaK:

Let it go dear smiley
Just kiding. Lol.
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by fidira(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
KingTom:

Rozzay is too beautiful to settle for third embarassed
Beast!!!!!! grin
but that's what she got she should be happy nd am sure she is grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by deife(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Although the elections have come and gone, and the winner has been proclaimed, in my book, Rokiatu remains the queen.

#Team Rokiatu

PS. Congratulations Jennimma
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by daveP(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Day
Re: Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! by KingsleyJay(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
so it finally ends cheesy

goodluck to jennimma

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (94) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / I Can't Toast A Girl! I Need D Format!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.