Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Happens During The Youth Service? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens During The Youth Service? (3033 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Really Happens During Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by stanisbaratheon: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2014
danchuzzy:

you sound mature...

I like the way you sound and respond to posts...

nice one gyal... keep it up.

gyals like you are rare to come by :-)

all this one for one girl?? hmmmm...... wooing mode activated.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by danchuzzy(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

in divAnnie's voice: ***you are entitled to your opinions ***
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
danchuzzy:

in divAnnie's voice: ***you are entitled to your opinions ***

Lol, exactly what he should know! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
stanisbaratheon:

What's wrong with compliments na. Naija pple sef, lol
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Youngpo413: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
divAnnie:

Where him wan jump and pass go, I go cut the legs, lol. I'm jst wondering what it feels like 4 guys dats all
a guy may suck and fuccck as many pusys as he can but there is a particular lady he truly loves,so don't worry I'm sure you are his main babe,don't blame guys sha,blame the cheap ladies we have in every nook and cranes,ladies are so cheap nowadays and I always wonder if there is any guy with just one girlfriend.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
a
will it be too much to say I just want to be the only girl? smileyI deserve it
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Youngpo413: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
BreezyRita:
Guys get tempted everywhere...... If he wants to be faithful, he will! If he doesn't, nothing said here will stop him, right?
But I'm glad you know there's always a particular lady a guy can't do without. Pray you're that lady!
Service distractions will come and go.
if a lady needs a faithful guy,she should date the broke and ugly ones,don't date a CUTE guy and expect him to be faithful.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
divAnnie:

Guys like you are quite rare so do not compromise who you are because of what some girls are. Keep it up!!
Guys like him are the mumu ones,that girl she is faithful to may not be faithful to him and will dump him one day for another sharp guy.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
Youngpo413:
Guys like him are the mumu ones,that girl she is faithful to may not be faithful to him and will dump him one day for another sharp guy.
so what is your advice?
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Youngpo413: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
divAnnie:
will it be too much to say I just want to be the only girl? smileyI deserve it
good luck then,moreover if he is cute,you really need to pray hard.
Re: What Happens During The Youth Service? by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
divAnnie:
so what is your advice?
the first one you quoted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Yam Tubers From The Gods [see Photo] / She Said No Sex Until Marriage / I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.