Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) (5543 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat / If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by YungwizzzyPt7: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2014

I couldn't believe my eyes when I went through my girl's fone this morning, I saw that my babe has been sexting with one of her friends

they exchanged nude photos and talk about how theymissed each other's kiss

oh my!!!

I can't believe this.... she's bi!!! damnnnn

I've not confronted her yet here's their chat below

Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
if I should click make thunder fire u. no I no go click.....
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by ChurchillStorm: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Another retaard that should have been drowned when he was a kid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by alexis007(m): 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
op,you can never best out Andyblaze in trolling...NEVER! cry

2 Likes

Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
God punish you@op
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I went through my girl's fone this morning, I saw that my babe has been sexting with one of her friends

oh my!!!

[img] http://2.com/-ewUuujP-7z4/VF3OcDn5l0I/AAAAAAAD2b8/I22FbqNmz5c/s1600/o.jpg [/img]
bastard useless crazy bloggers everywhere..
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by Mikel3oputa: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
ChurchillStorm:
Another retaard that should have been drowned when he was a kid
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SDikNlHjahQ/VFxzYfN5-sI/AAAAAAAAAFM/MYn7LqPI3M0/s1600/Ttt.jpg[/img]
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Which kind yeye thread be this again?
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Lord Jesus

you are worri to be praised amem

haleluyaaaaaaahhh

amem
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by otimothy(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
all these type of children wey their mama supposed use do menstruation or make ur papa tie u for condom sef...........ewu gambia
Re: Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) by joselagba: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
YungwizzzyPt7:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I went through my girl's fone this m
orning, I saw that my babe has been sexting with one of her friends

oh my!!!

(1) (Reply)

No Romance Witout Finance?...really? / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.