Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. (742 Views)

Lady Tells Her Mum That It’s Not By Force To Marry, Her Mum’s Reaction Is Epic / Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability! / I Lied To Her And Now I Want To Marry Her (please Advise Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
If your intention of Training her through school (secondary to University level) is because you want
her to marry you. Then
you're wrong. 80% of girls trained by guys
through school wouldn't get married to those guys reasons best known to them.
Be it your girlfriend or
fiancee. It doesn't change anything. At the end they'll find somebody else. So my guy if you want to help
her through school fine! If you wish to get married to her after school fine!

If i train her, she'll get
married to me shouldn't be your reasons for doing that. Aside that as your reason, many girls still wont get
married to the guys who saw them through school.

Like seriously ehn, am still wondering why.
How can you sponsor a gal you are not married to? If that's your intention, why not
marry her and then sponsor her? Some men are just lame in the brain, seriously, why
would you embark on such disastrous journey? If she wan finish school before
marriage, then, I advise you to use that money to invest on more business or look for
someone else who's ready for marriage...

Thank you...

1 Like

Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Na industrial trainee
Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by demmy0325(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecided undecided..
Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by LegendG(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Marry her during her days @the university
Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by delishpot: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
True talk.
Like wise ladies, if you intend to set a man up financialy so as to marry you.........may Jesus 4give you too. Cos many men who were setup by thrir women end up breaking up with those women too. Let him marry you first then you help him stand.
Please my people be wise

1 Like

Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by XavierBlue(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by XavierBlue(m): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Experience is the best teachergrin

XavierBlue
Network is fvked

XavierBlue
Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by rheether(f): 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
When you fall in love to a poor girl that's what you get..#DaddyCanSeeThruSchool.
Re: If U Intend Training Her Thru School So As To Marry Her...may My Jesus 4give U. by kamair237(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
it is an investment tho.... u should know Dat not all investments pay off tho... I think it is a risk worth bearing do ur part and leave the rest in the hands of the lord...

(1) (Reply)

Married Or Not You Have To Read This Touching Story That Will Change You / Guys,is She Right? / His Mother Call 'fork' As 'Bleep' Should He Correct Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.