Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants (16620 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / weLL IF I Am, ITZ NON OF YA BIZZ / It's TRUE !!! BUT ITS Non Of My Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
if this are the beautiful ladies we have on nairaland that means we Africans are not beautiful. I ve seen more beautiful ladies on nairaland that are very pretty. am so disappointed in this selection.

12 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why didn't you contest?

13 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by luvlyoracle(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
U ain't alone.

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
D pweedy ones ddnt apply

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
What's the meaning of this?

6 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:
Why didn't you contest?
I hate anything competition. I know there are some beautiful girls on nairaland but I was disappointed to see the elimination list. most of them are below average. no style n etiquette

8 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
I hate anything competition. I know there are some beautiful girls on nairaland but I was disappointed to see the elimination list. most of them are below average. no style n etiquette
So from a couple of pictures you came to the conclusion that they have no style and etiquette? From your profile picture you ain't got style either. You're dressed like you stepped out from a 1922 fashion catalogue and you look like brain from pinky and the brain cartoon look it up.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:

So from a couple of pictures you came to the conclusion that they have no style and etiquette? From you profile picture you ain't got style either. You are dressed like you stepped out from a 1922 fashion catalogue and you look like brain from pinky and the brain cartoon look it up.
u know u are lying. all saying is this those ladies got no style, I ve seen more pretty girls on nairaland. how come the elimination list is fill with girls below.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Afrok(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmmm... Something dey smell shocked, abeg someone should help me identify what's smelling.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hm,
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ehh well just cause you Dont think they're pretty doesn't mean others can't.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
u know u are lying. all saying is this those ladies got no style, I ve seen more pretty girls on nairaland. how come the elimination list is fill with girls below.
Nope I don't lie. You ain't got style. sad

12 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Chanchit: 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:

So from a couple of pictures you came to the conclusion that they have no style and etiquette? From you profile picture you ain't got style either. You are dressed like you stepped out from a 1922 fashion catalogue and you look like brain from pinky and the brain cartoon look it up.

Ur sister dey among the contestants.? Haba! Sincerely speaking, I agree with the Op, compare this contestants with that of last year.

21 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
what is this one saying,y don't you come out and contest,why are you saying ladies like you ain't pretty you must be a guy using female moniker and pics.#dont hate on our contestants they pretty

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
vote temigracie as d nxt míss nairaland.Plssssss
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
if this are the beautiful ladies we have on nairaland that means we Africans are not beautiful. I ve seen more beautiful ladies on nairaland that are very pretty. am so disappointed in this selection.
If this is one of the smartest critics we have on nairaland, it means we Africans do not use our heads very often. It takes a great deal of thoughtlessness to presume that the contestants were SELECTED, as against willing participation. It also means that we assume that our personal opinions matter so much, even when they are empty. But I know Africans are not generally like that, so tell us op, which jungle are you typing from?

PS: Have you seen your profile pic? Did no one teach you about living in glass houses and throwing stones?

19 Likes 4 Shares

prettythicksme:
what is this one saying,y don't you come out and contest,why are you saying ladies like you ain't pretty you must be a guy using female moniker and pics.#dont hate on our contestants they pretty
abi
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
If this is one the smartest critics we have on nairaland, it means we Africans do not use our heads very often. It takes a great deal of thoughtlessness to presume that the contestants were SELECTED, as against willing participation. It also means that we assume that our personal opinions matter so much, even when they are empty. But I know Africans are not generally like that, so tell us op, which jungle are you typing from?

PS: Have you seen your profile pic? Did no one teach you about living in glass houses and throwing stones?
i no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by naijaboiy: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
So what do we do with this your silly opinion undecided

Where were you when the nominations were going on? angry

Now you're here creating a senseless thread.

Please shùt the fùck up and go do something else undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Afrok:
Hmmm... Something dey smell shocked, abeg someone should help me and identify what's smelling.
lol... Bros na op yeye dey smell.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by LaurelP(m): 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ehen if the so called pretty and stylish ones refuse to contest, then what do u want us to do? Drag them out?

Btw wat is ur definition of being pretty and stylish?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by naijaboiy: 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

angry
bros no need. Let them focus on the more important voting thread. If the op talk pass like that, she go collect a generous dose of wetin she dey find.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by naijaboiy: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Oahray:
bros no need. Let them focus on the more important voting thread. If the op talk pass like that, she go collect a generous dose of wetin she dey find.
True talk..

Let me modify.
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by mesoade(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
ireneony:
I hate anything competition.
those that contested are those with beauty + brains . . You might be pretty,but i doubt if you have brain.

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
hmmmm
I don't know your definition of beauty
__but as far as I am concerned, for this your comment/thread...you're only [size=15pt]Lookable[/size]

True beauty...would never look down on anyone
__ true beauty would appreciate people no matter the shape/form they come.
__ whether they wear designers or not.

Let me tell you something, I have an idea...what you expect/expected to see.
__ but, the fact, that these ladies had the courage to contest, take all the insults/criticisms mildly...something you obviously don't have or can't do
That's beauty.

10 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by AfricanApple(f): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Khalessi:

So from a couple of pictures you came to the conclusion that they have no style and etiquette? From your profile picture you ain't got style either. You're dressed like you stepped out from a 1922 fashion catalogue and you look like brain from pinky and the brain cartoon look it up.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by MissSlimbody(f): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
...Don't know why some ladies derive pleasure in putting other ladies down.

"They are not pretty"

you wey fine,why u no contest?

"They don't have style and etiquette"

I jst checked ur dp, n I'm not sorry 2 say, you no get style @all.

And from your write up, na u lack etiquette pass.

If you dnt have something good 2 say;
Ah beg lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Oahray: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hmmmm
I don't know your definition of beauty
__but as far as I am concerned, for this your comment/thread...you're only [size=15pt]Lookable[/size]

True beauty...would never look down on anyone
__ true beauty would appreciate people no matter the shape/form they come.
__ whether they wear designers or not.

Let me tell you something, I have an idea...what you expect/expected to see.
__ but, the fact, that these ladies had the courage to contest, take all the insults/criticisms mildly...something you obviously don't have or can't do
That's beauty.
awww... That's so... *sniff sniff*
...sweet embarassed

Op oya apologise so we can have something about you to call beautiful wink
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Go and sit down my friend!!!!
At least we have confirmed that they are real
Re: I Dont Like Non Of Miss Nairaland Contestants by ireneony(f): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
if u know u dnt like my thread create one. i never went to miss nairaland thread and comment, what i did is, i didnt like what i saw so i created my thread. so haters back off. let me tell u guys i ve an opinion as a member of nairaland. now i know the problem of we nigerians. we dont accept critics.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Guys That Wear Necklace Or Chains Around Their Neck / Where Are The Quality Single Nigerian Men Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.